Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
sammieanne chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
This story is beautiful, Bella is so kind I hope this is Edward. What and idea for a story, you must be a great story teller.
StephaniePm chapter 32 . 9/13/2013
I was reading this story back in the day when you were writing it. Somewhere along the way I lost track of it. I'm so glad I finally found it again! It was great to retread it and see how it all ended. I loved it. Now I'm off to see if you've written anything else. :-).
Iloveedward chapter 32 . 9/6/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! XD BRILLIANT STORY.
Gamersgoddess chapter 32 . 9/3/2013
I just finished your story and I have to say that it was a great read. I don't know if you ever wrote and out takes for it... But if you did. I would be very interested in reading them!
kalizivis chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Ah sunset watching!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Can't wait to see his face!
dustybritches01 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Beautiful.
vmp1 chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
Thank you for you for sharing your story.
RabiaRCullen97 chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
:') amazing story, i loved this edward :3
LaVonne Cullen chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Third time through. This is truly a classic.
1avidfan chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
So sad, 90 years in captivity? It is difficult to comprehend. I am so happy that he has been successfully fed. And on animal blood, too. That makes his adoption into the Cullen family easier, right? Edward's fear seems to be lessening a little, at least around Alice. I hope he will be one comfortable with the entire family, realizing through their thoughts that they only want to help him.
I have a question however. Does he even understand what it is to be a vampire? Has he ever been fed blood or have they starved him during his entire captivity? The cruelty he has been subjected to is something I want to forget, I would rather learn about his future with Bella and the Cullen family.
1avidfan chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This story makes me cry. Poor,poor Edward (I am guessing the injured vampire is Edward). It breaks my heart, just imaging his suffering. I think Bella and Edward are already feeling the attraction of being mates. Of course nobody has any idea especially Bella and Edward.
FloKat chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
I loved your story. One thing I was wondering was that when Aro was going through Edward's thoughts, didn't he see the thoughts that he had in regards to his family and in turn didn't Edward see his family?
sakuraXnatsume chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
My favourite very nice touch!
ab chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
I have the biggest smile on my face. This story was perfection. Thank you :)
11,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »