Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Vanessa Cullen chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
I loved it you did a great job with it and it was magnificent thank God for
you
Vanessa chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I already know who the vampire is it's Edward Cullen and so cute
Vanessa chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I love this story thank you
bluegirl27262 chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
I love this story so far... The angle that you started with is great and it makes for a very suspenseful story...
piccolover22 chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Love it:)
Abby chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Well, His nameis Edward... as evidenced by his ability and love for Bella.
maru1824 chapter 32 . 12/23/2012
I am happy of that bela is happy with edward and the cullen!I am sad for charlie!
abilou chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I am speechless! I have to admit it took me awhile to get past chapter 1 but I was more than intrigued. I started reading it all maybe last night not even and I haven't stopped yet. Its reallly goood!
Nisa Cullen chapter 32 . 12/19/2012
Wow, what a way to finish strong. A very strong T story.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
Love this story very much. I've read it over and over. A good job well done. x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love this story very much. I've read it over and over. A good job well done.
Debbie White chapter 32 . 12/7/2012
Great story i loved it! Great plot i enjoyed it! :)
Leo2010 chapter 32 . 12/5/2012
Fantastic storyline. Wonderful writing style. I would like it if you could write a POV of Edward Sr., Edward's grandfather, his thoughts on turning his grandson and his hopes of what he planned on accomplishing as he watched Edward change.
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THIS STORY :)
druglordhoney chapter 32 . 12/3/2012
Well, I finished this whole story in record time. 32 Chapters in one day. Admittedly, I'm a bit behind considering you've already got yourself 11 thousand over reviews, but your story is magnificent, and you deserve more than heaps more.

At first, I was irritated with your Bella. The way you just depicted her made her look like a whiny, spoilt, ungrateful bitch who wanted what she wanted when she wanted it, and couldn't for the life of her understand the Cullens' love, or even admit to herself that she was a human, and she was a liability. On the chance that she realised this, instead of backing the hell off, she chose to be melodramatic and push further for what she wanted.

Granted, had she had another personality, the story wouldn't have happened. But still, would just like to let you know, that in the entire story, I was only ever irritated with Bella.

Your story is amazing though. Truly. One of the, if not the very best, Twiligh Fanfiction stories I've ever read that stuck with the Alternate Universe theme of Twilight.

Kudos to your brilliant work!
11,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »