Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Gingerella chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story but I'm going to read it again. I love, love, love every character here. I know they are the same but different and it just makes it all that much more enjoyable. I love that you made Edward a vulnerable yet strong character. Mmmm, I think I love him. Lol. I hope you fare well in your endeavours. Thanks. x
robertpatzlover09 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
this was beautiful
tovimichelle chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
read this years ago, reread it this week and remembered why I loved it so much. thank you! great story!
megan.summers13 chapter 32 . 6/22/2014
Im crying right now because of what you wrote. When I thought edward was dead, I broke down and wasnt going to read the rest but I had to and I loved STORY EVER
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
You wrote, "For the past two weeks, my attendance at the hospital was sparse at best, and if I were being honest with myself, it was a nice break from the drama." Did you mean to write his attendance "at home" was sparse? Or maybe I've missed something. Great story. My third time reading!
lenamarie9876 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Pozemom chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Loved this story. So original and touching. Thanks for sharing it.
lvforyouonly chapter 32 . 5/9/2014
Oh God...
How could you?
How could you, with even an ounce of conscience, do that to him?
I can't imagine a team Jacob, or even a team ARO, could do this.
That was beyond intense. I'm actually pretty surprised with myself for completing it to the end!
There were several times it got so hard, I really contemplated abandoning it. :'(
I don't know how you kept together, writing this.
I'm sorry if my words upset you, it's not my intention. Really.
But, as you can see, I'm a team Edward to the bone. So, you can imagine what i went through, reading this.
And don't get me wrong, I like the story, even with all the angst. It was nice seeing the roles reversed for change. Bella giving the comfort and support, and trying to protect him even as a human.
I won't ask for an Epov because I don't honestly think I could handle it. :-(
I would, though, ask for a new story, maybe even a one shot of something light, away from all this drama.
Wish you luck. :-)
dragonfly336 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
I read this when you were first posting it. Decided to read it again and loved it just as much! XOXO
Shadow Masen chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
Oh, this was fabulous! Truly one of the classics of the fandom, just as I'd heard. What an awesome, original idea! Thank you SO much for sharing this fantastic story!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
Wow! What an emotional journey! Now I know what all they hype was about. I may have been late to the game, but I'm certainly glad I finally made it.

Thank you for the hours of enjoyment.:)
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
Love it!

I haven't read it in a long time!
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
I like this story so far. Poor Edw, he breaks my heart. hope the Volturi get the bastards that did that to him and get them in a cage as well, maybe they could do to them what they did to Ed, and surely to others.
Im sure the Volt will come up with something FUN ;) to get even-revenge.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
Wait...who the hell came looking for Bella? WTF?

I was hoping that since Bella couldn't go to Edward that he would come to her. *swoon* I love him!

And it appears that Emily Masen died of the same drug that was injected into Edward while held in that lab. He did say it felt like fire in his veins...Interesting...
11,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »