Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
lenamarie9876 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Pozemom chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Loved this story. So original and touching. Thanks for sharing it.
lvforyouonly chapter 32 . 5/9/2014
Oh God...
How could you?
How could you, with even an ounce of conscience, do that to him?
I can't imagine a team Jacob, or even a team ARO, could do this.
That was beyond intense. I'm actually pretty surprised with myself for completing it to the end!
There were several times it got so hard, I really contemplated abandoning it. :'(
I don't know how you kept together, writing this.
I'm sorry if my words upset you, it's not my intention. Really.
But, as you can see, I'm a team Edward to the bone. So, you can imagine what i went through, reading this.
And don't get me wrong, I like the story, even with all the angst. It was nice seeing the roles reversed for change. Bella giving the comfort and support, and trying to protect him even as a human.
I won't ask for an Epov because I don't honestly think I could handle it. :-(
I would, though, ask for a new story, maybe even a one shot of something light, away from all this drama.
Wish you luck. :-)
dragonfly336 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
I read this when you were first posting it. Decided to read it again and loved it just as much! XOXO
Shadow Masen chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
Oh, this was fabulous! Truly one of the classics of the fandom, just as I'd heard. What an awesome, original idea! Thank you SO much for sharing this fantastic story!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
Wow! What an emotional journey! Now I know what all they hype was about. I may have been late to the game, but I'm certainly glad I finally made it.

Thank you for the hours of enjoyment.:)
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
Love it!

I haven't read it in a long time!
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
I like this story so far. Poor Edw, he breaks my heart. hope the Volturi get the bastards that did that to him and get them in a cage as well, maybe they could do to them what they did to Ed, and surely to others.
Im sure the Volt will come up with something FUN ;) to get even-revenge.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
Wait...who the hell came looking for Bella? WTF?

I was hoping that since Bella couldn't go to Edward that he would come to her. *swoon* I love him!

And it appears that Emily Masen died of the same drug that was injected into Edward while held in that lab. He did say it felt like fire in his veins...Interesting...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
He did it! He did it! He fed! I'm beaming too:):):)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Poor Edward! That was heart breaking:(:(
Guest chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
OMG you made me cry! Edward is so adorable! :)
nidszala chapter 32 . 3/16/2014
Really really amazing and awesome story.
I love it.
Concept of the story is amazing.
Thanx for such a wonderful story.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
SSQQQUUUEEEE! They kissed and admitted their feelings! I'm so happy I'm dancing!

And on a sadder note...I noticed you mentioned Americnxidiot in your beginning A/N. I miss her and I adored her writing. "You Get Me Closer to God" was one of my favorite stories. :( But seeing her name brought back happy memories.
crazycats7 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
How is it that Alice or even Jasper can't see or feel that this vampire that I believe to be Edward and Bella are mates. Why is Rose so protective of him. Does she want him?
11,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »