Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Zveka68 chapter 6 . 2/18
taking care of him as he is a human could help, I just don't see why Carlisle as doctor can't see this
Zveka68 chapter 5 . 2/18
wow
Zveka68 chapter 4 . 2/18
I know they want to help but they are not very nice with him... why he is so afraid?
Zveka68 chapter 3 . 2/18
I found them pessimistic, I guess Alice is freaking out because she can't see anything about Bella's future
Zveka68 chapter 2 . 2/18
he is so afraid... and she is very brave
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 2/18
finally had time to read your story :)

so Bella know something is wrong... hmm
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 32 . 2/7
Its been quite a ride ..i need to find myself a lighter story but this story was great nonetheless..too much of angst but romance was there ..and it beautiful how you took their pain and put it in words ..that it had me feeling their pain ..i dont know if you re reading this or not but .thanks for sharing this piece of beautiful art with us .
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 31 . 2/7
Its been quite a ride ...huh ...i need to put my head on a pillow and maybe chill a bit ...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 30 . 2/7
Edwaaaaaaaaard! I know youre alive ! Come back wherever u are ! ..pleaese...!:'(
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 29 . 2/7
Its difficult for me to breathe ...oh Edward ...oh Bella ! Someone please save them aaarrrggghhh!...cant . .anymore... .pain
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 2/7
This just gets harder and harder doesnt it ?! Ughh ..please dont hurt edward ! Cant. Take .it .anymore !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 27 . 2/7
Oh god please edward not be hurt ! Please please please! Cant bear it!...save him please !..well...now he is safe but ...do not let him get into trouble !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 2/6
Aaaaaaaa!he can speak ! Coherently!...and of course everyone knew he was edward! Pfft! ...ok why did he wake up in a cage after facing the influenza ? ...who did this arghh!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 12 . 2/6
I practically dancing in my bed ! He spoke !awwwwww! And he said'dont leave me ?'...imma hot blubbering mess on the floor now *bawling*
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 2/6
He trusts bella...but still terrified .who would do this to him?...why?...and ws he part of an experiment ...how was the venom mixed wid it ? Oh god!
11,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »