Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
divyvicki chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
I'm so glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I didn't have to wait for the update. I commend u for not only completing the story after such a long time, but also for providing a synopsis at the beginning of the chapter.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
I'm hoping this review goes thru. Fan Fiction appears to be down. Very interesting learning more about Edward.
readicted chapter 32 . 2/25/2014
This is my first ever review. I signed up just so I could leave you a few words of appreciation for VitB. This fic was so engaging and original. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of reading it. I had seen your fic on several fave fics lists, but the summary didn't draw me in. Then I came across a thread somewhere, discussing the agony/joys of getting absorbed in WIPs. Over and over commenters talked about the long journey they took with you as you completed VitB. They raved on and on, and although I already have a completely unmanageable To Be Read list, I immediately sought out VitB to give it a go. I'm so glad I did. It was one of the best I've read. I don't want to give away anything by commenting on specific parts, but you managed to infuse some humor in the midst of the dark. I hope you continue to write (publish?) and wish you much luck in that endeavor. Thanks for the great read!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Very interesting reaction from Bella.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Great. Love that Edward was able to pick up Aro's manipulation.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Interesting! Maybe the Volturi can actually be put to good use if they can find the people who hurt Edward.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
This was a great chapter.
Nedward chapter 32 . 2/20/2014
Great story!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Glad there was no mishap at her party this time.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
I LOVE that Edward read Alice's mind when she was thinking about Bella's feelings for Edward! SSSQQQUUUEEEE! Now he knows:):):)
divyvicki chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Great chapter. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Glad he is gradually expanding his area of comfort.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
I love that you have "Dracula" in there. I'm a FIEND for Dracula aka Vlad Tepes aka Vlad the Impaler. So much so that I had to take a trip to Romania last year and visit any area associated with him. So thank you for having that little tidbit in there.:)
divyvicki chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter. Loved how he is getting used to them.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Of course the Vampire is Edward, who else could it be?
11,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »