Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
Its been quite a ride ..i need to find myself a lighter story but this story was great nonetheless..too much of angst but romance was there ..and it beautiful how you took their pain and put it in words ..that it had me feeling their pain ..i dont know if you re reading this or not but .thanks for sharing this piece of beautiful art with us .
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 31 . 2/7/2016
Its been quite a ride ...huh ...i need to put my head on a pillow and maybe chill a bit ...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 30 . 2/7/2016
Edwaaaaaaaaard! I know youre alive ! Come back wherever u are ! ..pleaese...!:'(
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 29 . 2/7/2016
Its difficult for me to breathe ...oh Edward ...oh Bella ! Someone please save them aaarrrggghhh!...cant . .anymore... .pain
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 2/7/2016
This just gets harder and harder doesnt it ?! Ughh ..please dont hurt edward ! Cant. Take .it .anymore !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
Oh god please edward not be hurt ! Please please please! Cant bear it!...save him please !..well...now he is safe but ...do not let him get into trouble !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
Aaaaaaaa!he can speak ! Coherently!...and of course everyone knew he was edward! Pfft! ...ok why did he wake up in a cage after facing the influenza ? ...who did this arghh!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
I practically dancing in my bed ! He spoke !awwwwww! And he said'dont leave me ?'...imma hot blubbering mess on the floor now *bawling*
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
He trusts bella...but still terrified .who would do this to him?...why?...and ws he part of an experiment ...how was the venom mixed wid it ? Oh god!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
Bella is so attached to him like a thousands of wire are attaching her to him. He is not responding at all. What happened to him ?...i wonder...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
Oh poor boy . My heart is breaking for him .! Oh edward ! Thats his name right ?...bella really is attached to him...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
How he seems to control himself near bella i cant understand . Something is wrong with him .why is he sooooo scared ?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Its so beautifully written .i am addicted!
StephieCarole chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Awwwww... Her vampire is finally coming around!
StephieCarole chapter 23 . 2/1/2016