Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
YES I'M GLAD HES GETTING STRONGER. I AM GLAD HE SPOKE TO HER I SURE WANT TO KNOW HIS NAME AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM WILL HE TELL HER GOD I HOPE SO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT AND REALLY WHY WWOULD HE CARE. I JUST WONDER WAT BELLA THOUGHT ABOUT IT,SEEING AS HOW SHE LAYES AND HUGS HIM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
HE'S STILL NACKED I CANT BELIEVE ALICE HASNTT RAN OUT AND BOUGHT HIM CLOTHES AND JP PANTS CAN YOU,WELL BELLA HAS REALLY SEEN ALL OF HIM HASNT SHE[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
OK WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND WHERE DID HE GET ANY STRENGTH
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THIS TO HIMAND WHY?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
OK SO HE IS LETTING HER IN THATS GOOD. WHERE DO THEY GO NOW? WILL SHE GET HIM TO EAT ,WILL HE START TRUSTING THE OTHERS? DOES HE TALK,WILL HE TALK TO HER AND THEM AND TELL WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HIM AND CARLISLE FIX HIM AND HE BE BACK TO NORMAL AND START ON A ANIMAL DIET.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
I GUESS OUR EDWARD ISNT ONNE OF THE CULLEN'S AT THIS TIME SO COULD THIS VAMPIRE BE EDWARD AND WHY ISS HEE HURT AND NACKED IS HE SOME KIND OF A STUDY PERSON BUT FROM WHOM OUR GOVERMENT,THE VOLTERA WHO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
WELL I GUESS ALL IS WELL HE DIDNT KILL HER BUT WHY DONT HE HAVE CLOTHES?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
BELLA HAS NOT MENTIONED EDWARD YET IS HE NOT WITH THEM YET OR WHAT?
Fanfic22 chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
Sometimes this Bella is hard to like. She's very immature and doesn't realize that in her quest to know everything, she does nothing but makes the situation worse. What father let's his teenage daughter stay gone every night and she takes that for granted and as her right. Now if Charlie tells her to keep her lying butt in the house all she's going to do is sneak out anyway. Then the would cause friction for Carlise and Charlie. All she has to do is go home until her dad wakes up, but no. Not Bella. Even though she can't read minds or see the future or isn't even a vampire, she needs to be the main one in the loop. It's annoying. She can be there for Edward without being a know it all twit. I'm pretty sure she's going to end up making something worse before this story is up.

Honestly I love Edward and all the Cullens in this story. The plot is awesome and has kept me on my toes but starting from the second chapter Bella has annoyed me.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
So sad it's over
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2016
I love this story soooo much. I love how you made Edward the one Bella is taking care of.
scarlet5 chapter 32 . 5/4/2016
Crazy story! I'm sad for Charlie though. Very tense and well written.
Devora13 chapter 32 . 4/19/2016
Years ago...when you started to write your fic I was following you and loved how different you made it all sound. Some days ago I was looking at my faves and saw it was complete :) :) :)
I started from the beginning and wow what a rush, loved it very much!
You said in a note that maybe someday you would write EPOV...I'd like to see a bit of what he was doing while Bella was grounded. How he got the courage to visit her and see if she was ok...and also decribe one of the kiss scenes from Edward's point of view.

If you ever decide to publish original stuff smashwords is pretty awesome. I found real gems there 3

Alice