Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
getshorty chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Best chapter yet, Michelle. I love their growing trust and affection for each other, so lovely. His head in her lap while they watched the sunset, pure love. Well done!
Rochelle Allison chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
beautiful! aw, i love this story so much. i simply adore it. how they watched the sunset together...it's almost as if it soothes him. and now he's showing bella his affections; lying in her lap, etc. how gratifying that must be for her, to finally elicit a more positive, affectionate response from him.

i am guessing he (edward) can read minds, which is why he "senses" when the cullens will have to do something like feed him or give him more medicine...
caligula42 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
This chapter was so very sweet. You did a wonderful job pairing need and compassion together while tugging ever so gently on your readers' heartstrings. Well done. I look forward to whatever you have in store for us.
doomcherries chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
So I don't always have time to review because my real life is hectic, but I just had to this chapter. I think my heart exploded with joy when he willingly moved towards Bella. [[happy sigh]]

Can't wait for the next chapter!
sanglin chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I wish you could write faster. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fics. I realize that he has like vampire PTSD, but I wish he could be Edward faster. Either way, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rundat chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I get your point about the clothes issue. Is he still the Edward that got changed in 1918? I think that unless he was also sexually abused by his captors he would have still been really uncomfortable with Bella or any girl touching his naughty bits. You know what I mean?
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Aw! He's getting better :) Great job on the story so far X3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Uggy chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
AT first I was a little afraid that he was moving towards her because of her blood, But then I realized...Aww he wants to be with her. I understand about the pJs yep he'd be wiggling to get out of them I think.

So if he is getting stronger how was Carlisle able to NGtube (Naso gastric) a and feed him? All by himself. Is this a step that Edward wants them to help him. Because I don't see him just folding if he wasn't ready to accept the help.

Great chapter. This story is so intriguing.

Uggy
Pastiche Pen chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
And now Alice is hiding crap and Carlisle is worried... HM.
Kat chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
*sigh*

I love it...
Vampye chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Story is totally captivating, as usual. And thank you for the author's notes at the end explaining his lack of clothing during the story. It always kinda bothered me.
kristenc812 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
This is a great chapter..I like that you're starting to move forward a bit with the vampire/Edward interaction. Forgive me if you have written this..I don't feel like flipping back through 10 other chapters, but will we hear of how Bella came to know the Cullens? My curiosity is certainly piqued at that one.

Anyway, great job..can't wait until the next chapter. :)
picksie chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I like that you worked in a tantalizing hint of the backstory about Bella meeting the Cullens. Thanks for writing.
Lillie Cullen chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Another amazing chapter, Michelle. Every chapter I read becomes my new favorite chapter in this story. I love that the trust he gives to Bella is now extending, albeit to a lesser degree, to Carlisle. I love that he is starting to show not only trust, but attachment bordering on affection towards Bella. Rosalie is irritating me. She needs to go back to her husband and chill out.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
He starting to get more responsive. All these unanswered question still: what does Alice know that she's not telling? What's up with Rosalie? Who did this to him in the first place and how did he come to be in the woods? What does Emmett think about Rose's actions? AND What happened to Bella six months ago? ;)

xoxoxo