Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
aliceinthemiddle chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
He starting to get more responsive. All these unanswered question still: what does Alice know that she's not telling? What's up with Rosalie? Who did this to him in the first place and how did he come to be in the woods? What does Emmett think about Rose's actions? AND What happened to Bella six months ago? ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
Shamatt0403 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I love this story - I have been following on twilighted and happy to see it here. I check everday for an update. I just love the pace you are taking this at. I think I see where you are headed with Rosalie as well. I can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for a great story.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Squee! Progress! What a great chapter!
MeiraVoirdire chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
~Finally, when my vampire was next to me at the foot of the bed, he curled his body up and laid his head in my lap. I think I could’ve died from the sheer happiness of the moment~

Me, too! Me, too!
mexicantt chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I have nothing more intelligent to say than "love it" and SQUE and YAY!

I do like how Rose is protecting him while Bella can't, even though they don't see eye to eye on anything else. It's so very Rose to do something like that, to act that way toward someone who needed a little mothering, a little looking after.
Rhyadawn chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I was near tears in this chapter. Brokenward is truly well written. I love what your doing with this story!
Hmclaugh chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
More! More!

I've been coming up with theories on where Edward has been. I've decided he was at some secret government facility where they were attempting to create a new 'weapon'... tame vampires.
Viridis73 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I know, I already reviewed on Twilighted - but I have to say again. It is so well done. I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter - after the Bedroom - and to see what comes.
Prismaa chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
I like Edward in a bed. Who wouldn't? I would love him in MY bed too. m. No, stop thinking like that! m.. *dreams*

Though, Jasper aint too bad either.
daniree03 chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
This story is one of my favorites. It keeps you pulled in and I for one can not help but wonder...can this Edward read minds or any power(s) at all? When will he speak? And for that matter, what will he say when he does? What, ofcourse, will happen with him and Bella? The list can go on and on. I also like the fact that you don't switch POV to often, sometimes that can be confusing (especially if done in the same chapter). I am excited to see what will happen in your next chapter.
gemin chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
Holy shit I am so addicted to this tale. I am not sad to see Basementward go, we had plenty of time with him, and now I'm excited for guestbedroomward. lol. Those names crack me up. Seriously, they don't get old for me, every time they make me laugh. Seriously uh, now I have to wait for an update... I'm salivating already for it.
gemin chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Yes! Vague! Understatement! At least I can read on immediately!
gemin chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
I am so with you on the science... or at least the basic mechanics of the thing, which is what matters surely. This whole story is so precious... everything revolves around the simple gestures, the way his head turns away from her and he swallows, how he holds onto her hand and her other hand comes up to grasp their entwined ones. Seriously, to me, that's why this story is so beautiful... other than the awesome plot of course.
gemin chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Sponge Bath Check. I actually totally understood the inhibitor, I was even thinking along those lines before I read your explanation. I'm so excited to see where this goes.
gemin chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Amazingness. Pilloward. lol. It's all just so sweet. I'm thinking that there has to be something in his venom, something put there, maybe he underwent some kind of experimental treatment... Hmm so many possibilities go through my mind.
11,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 726 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 746 .. Last Next »