Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
xxemmygrrlxx chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
if only charlie knew she was sleeping with a naked vampire every night...

is he ever going to speak? and can't they just have carlisle tranq charlie so she can stay the night? cause that could be fun, post emmett as guard, knock the guy out and let bella stay!

to devious? oh well, still doing a great job hun and cheers to bedward!
NanMcCullen chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Aw... I'm gonna miss Basementward. Does this mean no more Basement Nights? I certainly hope not. But I love how the story is progressing... maybe now that he's getting better, we can all get some corner time with him. ;)

Awesome Shell... just fucking awesome!
midsummerstars chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Edward is healing!

Curious about why he doesn't speak...is he scared?

I LOVE this story so much! :)
Jen2112 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
The vamp never has to become unnaked in my opinion, but thats just me. I'm glad everything is working and that nothing too scary was at the top of the stairs. Boo for Charlie's new curfew! Can't wait to find out more about Bedroomward
Rochelle Allison chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
lol, i actually don't think much about the vampire's nakedness...but it's an interesting detail. and i am thrilled he's out of the basement. i mean, i know that was sort of the basic premise for a long time, but this means progress, and i always cringed when i imagined bella laying on a cold, concrete floor in a dark, dank basment. ugh. thank God they're in a bed now.
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I will miss basementward. *frowns* But I hope he gets more healthy!
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
wait, what? what happened? oh Lord, now i'm super anxious! did carlisle's antidote help? does the vampire have some more energy now?

oh jeez!
letempspasse chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
oh snap i've been reading this story on twilighted. i'm so glad it's here now. i donut understand twilighed. at all. i never know when you update there.

all my reviews over there speak for themselves, i love this story! i'm alerting you on here since i know how to do it. lol.
llg5437 chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
i love this story! please update
lovezrainydayz chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Love this story! I was wondering though, how come they haven't given Bella's vampire any clothes to wear?
Blueeyes4400 chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
i love this story and really cant wait till the next ch
Littlechoo chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
WOW all my hairs are stood to attention!

My god this chapter had me in a vice like grip especially the last half, it was almost like watching a film, so vivid!

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us :)
YaoiFreak69 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
This is a great story! So is the vampire in the basement supposed to be Edward? Well either way I can't wait to find out what will happen!
Shellii chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Ah! Why? Haha.

You've outdone yourself (:

Even if you did finish with a cliffhanger that's making me want to seek you out and force you to tell me what's going to happen :P

Love it!
Shellii chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Poor Edward :(

I'm loving the interaction between Bella and Edward, it's kinda beautiful to read (:
11,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 726 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 746 .. Last Next »