Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Littlechoo chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
WOW all my hairs are stood to attention!

My god this chapter had me in a vice like grip especially the last half, it was almost like watching a film, so vivid!

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us :)
YaoiFreak69 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
This is a great story! So is the vampire in the basement supposed to be Edward? Well either way I can't wait to find out what will happen!
Shellii chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Ah! Why? Haha.

You've outdone yourself (:

Even if you did finish with a cliffhanger that's making me want to seek you out and force you to tell me what's going to happen :P

Love it!
Shellii chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Poor Edward :(

I'm loving the interaction between Bella and Edward, it's kinda beautiful to read (:
Shellii chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Ah I love that! Well really I hate it, because I wanna kill the motherfucker who hurt Bella's Vampire, but it's a great idea all the same. Once again, awesome (:
Shellii chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Brilliant.
Shellii chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Loving it. Two thumbs up! If it were possible, there'd be way more thumbs, but unfortunately I only have two thumbs. One on each hand... Y'see here's a situation where it'd be rad to have no fingers, only thumbs, making it possible for me to give you 10 thumbs up. But I don't, so I can't... But hey, it's the thought that counts right?

:D

(Y)(Y)
Shellii chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Wow. Just.. Wow.

I started reading this before I went to work today, ended up almost late because I lost track of time. When my shift was over, I was racing home to read the chapter I'd been halfway through, and I definately wasn't dissapointed! It's brilliant!

I've looked past this so many times, and I'm figureativley kicking myself right now, and mentally thanking TLYDF for recommending this. Your writing is wonderful- Not ridiculously over-emotional, but not flat and lacking depth either. The characters are remarkably in character, despite the change in universe (with the obvious exception of Edward).

Awesome work (:
Jawands87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i cant wait for the update.. this story is soo good and i know nothing about whats happened and where this is going.. but im in LOVE with it and your writing!
pclo chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
such an interesting story. Waiting for the next chapter.
Nerdlee chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
You astound me and leave me speechless. Thank you for this painfully beautiful story.

Mia
ScarlettLetters chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Not nice, Missy, not nice at all! :)

This is such a bittersweet tale so far. The pacing has been great. I love that you're taking the time to have them build a trusting relationship.

I know Bella thinks he's protecting himself but I have a feeling he is more concerned for her safety than his own.

Looking forward to Chapter 10!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
I really liked your story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
tuckerjnp1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
just found your story, I really enjoy this story, keep up the good work
Rasine chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Oh my. This is the best that I've read in a while. I just read chapters 1-10 in about a half hour, I was so engrossed. My mind is screaming at me to start my essay on Romeo and Juliet. Oh my! Pained Edward is so sad. And caring Bella... so Bella. I love what you've done with the characters. I hope Edward speaks soon. I'm holding my breath for chapter ten! I bet it'll be just as fantastic as the rest of them! Amazing job!
11,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 727 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 747 .. Last Next »