Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
a beautiful night chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Yay another chapter! I'm so happy to see bastmentward is on the mend and now guestbedroomward oD I can't wait to find out his story! You are an amazing writer!
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I for one am glad that basementward is getting better. I can't wait to see where this all goes. It's really great. You know it always gets me (even in the original books), how Charlie sometimes treats Bella like a total adult, relying on her for meals and cleaning without much emotion or thanks involved, yet then he treats her like a complete child in other ways when she's just about a legal adult anyway. It's an odd relationship they have. Thanks for writing. I'm really enjoying this story.
cindysark chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I did have a thing for basementward but I think I have an even bigger thing for bedward...especially when he's naked :-). That sounds so perverted... Anyway, loved the chapter and love that he's getting better because I have a feeling we're going to be seeing some reaction from him soon other than fear and apathy. This is seriously my favorite story right now so I absolutely LIVE for the updates! Bring em on!
BellaCullen04 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I'm always glad when basmentward turns into bedward! :-P
plateheadlover chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Dude, I love this story. I'm so happy that Edward is getting better! I can't wait for the next chapter! So, hop to it, bunny rabbit! I'm quite impatient. -D!
MaleficentKnits chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Yay! Basementward is getting better!
Amber Energi chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I am excited that Edward has finally made it out of the basement ) It really pissed me off when Rosalie tried to tell Bella that she shouldn't see him, seriously, Bella has been the one taking care of him this entire time and now for some reason Rosalie wants to get involved. I am thinking that Alice saw BXE kiss in the future or something. Yes, this pace is killing me, but I am thinking that it will be worth it. I am a HUGE fan of long chapters, so the longer the better. I love your writing, its fantastic and this story is just so different and I can't imagine the places that you are going to take it. Update soon!
twilightdragnfly chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Nekkid Bedward gettin better...definitely!
ScarlettLetters chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I am not supposed to be awake right now...Christ, it's almost 1 am, but I am and I got to read this so that's a good thing. Edward might be out of the basement (yea!) but I really want to lock you in one and make you write. I'd feed you and you'd get bathroom breaks, but not a lot more than that.

I love that Bella wanted to get up in Rosalie's grill. Edward didn't want her to leave. Aww...can't Charlie go on a fishing trip or something?
siromygod chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Omg! I loved this chapter! It makes me so happy! He's getting better and Bella will have a soft place to spend time with her vampire. And I think it was a good idea for the Cullens to stash him in Bella's room. The room is full of her scent, right?
xxemmygrrlxx chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
if only charlie knew she was sleeping with a naked vampire every night...

is he ever going to speak? and can't they just have carlisle tranq charlie so she can stay the night? cause that could be fun, post emmett as guard, knock the guy out and let bella stay!

to devious? oh well, still doing a great job hun and cheers to bedward!
NanMcCullen chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Aw... I'm gonna miss Basementward. Does this mean no more Basement Nights? I certainly hope not. But I love how the story is progressing... maybe now that he's getting better, we can all get some corner time with him. ;)

Awesome Shell... just fucking awesome!
midsummerstars chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Edward is healing!

Curious about why he doesn't speak...is he scared?

I LOVE this story so much! :)
Jen2112 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
The vamp never has to become unnaked in my opinion, but thats just me. I'm glad everything is working and that nothing too scary was at the top of the stairs. Boo for Charlie's new curfew! Can't wait to find out more about Bedroomward
Rochelle Allison chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
lol, i actually don't think much about the vampire's nakedness...but it's an interesting detail. and i am thrilled he's out of the basement. i mean, i know that was sort of the basic premise for a long time, but this means progress, and i always cringed when i imagined bella laying on a cold, concrete floor in a dark, dank basment. ugh. thank God they're in a bed now.
11,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 727 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 747 .. Last Next »