Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Shellii chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Ah I love that! Well really I hate it, because I wanna kill the motherfucker who hurt Bella's Vampire, but it's a great idea all the same. Once again, awesome (:
Shellii chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Brilliant.
Shellii chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Loving it. Two thumbs up! If it were possible, there'd be way more thumbs, but unfortunately I only have two thumbs. One on each hand... Y'see here's a situation where it'd be rad to have no fingers, only thumbs, making it possible for me to give you 10 thumbs up. But I don't, so I can't... But hey, it's the thought that counts right?

:D

(Y)(Y)
Shellii chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Wow. Just.. Wow.

I started reading this before I went to work today, ended up almost late because I lost track of time. When my shift was over, I was racing home to read the chapter I'd been halfway through, and I definately wasn't dissapointed! It's brilliant!

I've looked past this so many times, and I'm figureativley kicking myself right now, and mentally thanking TLYDF for recommending this. Your writing is wonderful- Not ridiculously over-emotional, but not flat and lacking depth either. The characters are remarkably in character, despite the change in universe (with the obvious exception of Edward).

Awesome work (:
Jawands87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i cant wait for the update.. this story is soo good and i know nothing about whats happened and where this is going.. but im in LOVE with it and your writing!
pclo chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
such an interesting story. Waiting for the next chapter.
Nerdlee chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
You astound me and leave me speechless. Thank you for this painfully beautiful story.

Mia
ScarlettLetters chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Not nice, Missy, not nice at all! :)

This is such a bittersweet tale so far. The pacing has been great. I love that you're taking the time to have them build a trusting relationship.

I know Bella thinks he's protecting himself but I have a feeling he is more concerned for her safety than his own.

Looking forward to Chapter 10!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
I really liked your story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
tuckerjnp1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
just found your story, I really enjoy this story, keep up the good work
Rasine chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Oh my. This is the best that I've read in a while. I just read chapters 1-10 in about a half hour, I was so engrossed. My mind is screaming at me to start my essay on Romeo and Juliet. Oh my! Pained Edward is so sad. And caring Bella... so Bella. I love what you've done with the characters. I hope Edward speaks soon. I'm holding my breath for chapter ten! I bet it'll be just as fantastic as the rest of them! Amazing job!
CMCastle chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
LOVED IT !

great story !

UPDATE SOON ... i really want to know what happens
edwards-debussy chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Hi, found your story through AG's recommendation, and love it so far! My heart breaks for Edward-and Bella, too. I wonder if he understands anything she's saying.

I can't wait to see if the antidote worked, and of course I'm curious as to who's at the door. Seems that it can't be good if Edward is using what little strength he has to lunge for them.

Great story, can't wait for more!
HumanInABottle chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Was it a dream?

Will Edward talk at some point?

Was it the government who was holding him captive?

Does he growl because he can hear their thoughts?

Will Edward ever drink?

These are only a few of the questions running through my mind!
mari alice chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
found your story last night and just finished it this morning. I love it and can not wait until the next chapter is ready. It is really interesting and different from other stories that are out there.
11,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 727 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 747 .. Last Next »