Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
JAustenlover chapter 10 . 4/3/2009

*sigh* To the guest bedroom we go...I'll miss the basement.

Great chapter! And the pacing...I think you dialed it up a notch, lady! We have an 'on the mend' vampire, Rosalie in a 'snit', fearless Bella, AND "I can almost see cleary now' Alice!

Guestroomward is still breathing in Bella's scent in a positive way, and reacting well to Bella. I am So glad - I think I had a little heart-tingle when she helped him move his head so they could continue to lock gazes. Bella seems so convinced that once he is healed he will leave. Will she ever see herself clearly?

I have to admit, I am very curious about Rosalie. Safe to assume she and Emmett are mates in your story? If memory serves, I think you mentioned Canon pairings at the beginning, but could be wishful thinking on my part.

Hope you will provide us more insight on this and poor Jasper.

Dying to know how Bella and the Cullens go together.

And your A/N..."And the vamp is still naked"...I am beginning to wonder if he will ever wear clothes *melting into a pile of goo*

As always, loving your unique and mesmerizing story. See you on the thread!

Uggy chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Happy that he's out of the basement and starting to be healthier. Still loving that he hasn't said anything and that his actions are beginning to 'speak' more and more to Bella.

They put him in 'her' guest room...he scent would have to be all over the bedding, it would calm him... makes sense.

Charlie needs to lighten up heheheh I know he's just being a dad.

Really love your story the worst part is the anticipation...

Keep the creative juices going girl this story rocks.

profmom72 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm glad he's on the mend. I'm looking forward to the story progression and changes in conflict as he does. Thanks for the update.
picksie chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Fabulous. Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I wonder what his first words will be.
ECownsme chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Thanks for the update. I love this story. I can't wait for BrokeWard's first speech.
Lottie2303 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
After I found out today that one of my biggest tests for university was rescheduled from Thursday (9th) to tomorrow I'm actually reading non-stop 600 pages from my marketing book. I'm wasted, I'm tired, I'm freaked out and really thankful for five minute distraction. Thank you - your chapter kind of kept me sane because I just want to throw out my book through the window.

Okay, I stop rambling about my horrible life ;). I liked Rosalies introduction. She didn't have any big part yet and I like you involve her. Furthermore that she kind of builds up a relationship to Edward. Additionally she is in canon - I kind of like bitchy Rosalie. I'm curious how that will continue... Apparently the medication works and Edward can be feed again. I'm really curious how he will:

A) react to the Cullens when he has his powers back

B) react towards Bella (I hope she doesn't end as midnight snack. But I kind of not believe in that idea ;)).

C) how the relationship between Edward and Bella will continue (sings her blood? can he read mind? is he unable to read hers? what does he trust her? etc.)

D) when will Edward finally speak his first word. I mentioned it already once - it is so weird to know his name but it isn't mentioned once in his story. It would be a shocking if it actually would be a different vampire ;)

E) what the hell happened to Edward?

So, yeah that basically covers all the main questions for the future. I'm looking forward for it. And now I'll continue reading hundreds of pages...
hollandlilies chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Oh that was such a sweet chapter after we got past Jasper's difficulties in feeling all of the emotions. I think it is becoming more and more obvious that although Edward doesn't seem to understand everything going on around he does naturally trust Bella, and I think is starting to like her possibly. It made me kind of mad with Rosalie though like she has any right to say anything especially when she didn't want anything to do with him in the first place. The cliffhanger is killing me though so I hope you update soon. I think we are probably really craving any kind of interaction between Bella and Edward where Edward actually participates slightly because that will be so exciting after this big build up. Love your fic!
Noirr chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I am so excited that it worked! What awful timing for Charlie to impose curfew. If I didn't love him so much I would seriously slap the crap out of him.

I wonder, does Edward realize he is in Bella's room? I'm sure the whole place has her scent, so he must have some idea.

Are the giving him animal blood? I don't know if I missed that or not.

And as I think about it, I would be a little disappointed in Rose if she didn't act all momma right about now.

Keep 'em coming!
Dusk Reaper chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
So they still haven't given him clothes? Huh.

I think I'll sort of miss basementward, but it's nicer that he's getting healthier. Also, Emmett is awesome in his ineffective pep talks. I love that he's always the humor and optimism amidst the gloom here. But what's up with Rosalie? At the beginning of the story, she and Bella actually seemed friendly, and now it's suddenly different. With all the drama circulating the Cullen house, I feel the most sympathy for Jasper. Any chance that he'll get a break?

I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter :D
Angel1972 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Oh thank goodness you have gotten him into a warm cosy bed, that basement floor was begining to take it's toil on my own back. lol

So is Edward still naked? Has anyone thought to get some clothes on the guy yet, no wonder he feels vunerable. lol. I am so loving this story and can't wait to read more.

Keep up the fantastic work hun, this is gonna win awards.

Angel x
lambcullen chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm so glad I found this on here...I am sad Basementward has gone but hey...thats where it all starts. TBH I'm actually liking the speed to which this is moving, you get just enogh in each chapter..keeps you thirsting for more. As always, thank you
Timmer chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Bye Basementward, Helo Bedward !LOL! Ah so it was the Cullens that he pounced on !Hope you give us more of Jasper's explanation of: "She looked at his face and ran her fingers down his cheek. Something else… was overriding her fear. Something I wasn’t entirely comfortable with. Something I don’t think any of us would be comfortable with. It made simply watching this exchange uncomfortable. Like I was witnessing something deep, something that I wasn’t meant to see.I closed my eyes, trying to channel Bella’s feelings into something constructive while giving her what little privacy I could".

Love that they moved him up to the room that Bella uses !Love how Emmett refers to him as "your boyfriend" and that Rosalie is babying him too !Glad that he's getting better and that "I could see that he was trying to turn his head toward me" and that Alice can finally begin to see him !I wonder why now though? HHm and as for still being naked - well Bella can always dress him can't she ? Not that we want him covered up once he's all healed and all...LOL!
perpetually chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Awesome. Just as superb as your other chapters. Love it heaps! And heaps :).
Vampyre chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm so relieved that Bella's vampire is improving. Thank God! It's hard to see any creature, man or beast, suffering like that. And about that name . . . .basementward - too cute.
Kellie007 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! love this story. I'm personally glad Basementward is gone, I want to see some progress with him and Bella, and I also doubt the cullens would keep him in the basement longer then needed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
11,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 727 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 747 .. Last Next »