Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
gemin chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Sponge Bath Check. I actually totally understood the inhibitor, I was even thinking along those lines before I read your explanation. I'm so excited to see where this goes.
gemin chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Amazingness. Pilloward. lol. It's all just so sweet. I'm thinking that there has to be something in his venom, something put there, maybe he underwent some kind of experimental treatment... Hmm so many possibilities go through my mind.
gemin chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Holy Moly that was tender loving care wrapped in a shaky trembling embrace. Perfection.
gemin chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Wow. I'm like blown away. Vicious, vulnerable and vitriolic vampire. I'm not sure if vitriolic fits entirely, a bit what with the hatred in his eyes... but mostly I just wanted to use a third v word.
gemin chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh my god, you seem so unsure about this in your A/Ns, but seriously, this is so good... so good. I like that you addressed the fact that he isn't healing and that Carlisle is out of his element here. It grounds it more into the reality of the Twilight world, if you will. I'd say the real world, well I'll say 'the real Twilight world.'
gemin chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Ah this is Exxcellent. Soo very wonderful. I love the whole vibe of it, erie and and gritty and I think the image that sticks out most to me in this chapter was as Bella is touching the vampire's back she looks up the stairs and Carlisle is silently watching in the darkness. Awesome.
gemin chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Whoa. I'm already so enthralled. You seem like a really smart writer.. I like how it's going already. And I copied this bit because it just made me laugh, "Dinner with Charlie. Reading. Pacing. Looking out the window. Reading some more. Calling me. Calling Renee. Calling Angela. Reading. Going to bed." On to the next!
WD-Den-Mum chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Oh my. This is brilliant. You're still stringing me along. I want so badly to know what happened. This is almost like an X-Men movie or something.

But more than anything, I want to hear Edward speak. I'm glad he's getting better. Glad he's moved out of the basement. Can't wait to see where this is going! Great writing. Thanks.
MidnightTrain chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Love, love, LOVE it! Yay for healthy-er vamp :)
WD-Den-Mum chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Still hooked. On to the next chapter.

BTW, your writing is brilliant.
WD-Den-Mum chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I'm hooked already.

I feel like a rabbit following the carrot you're dangling in front of me. So many mysteries already, just in the first chapter.
Modified Tam chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
i've been looking for this kind of scenario ever since i saw a painting called 'Creature comforts (a creature and his creature)'. now that i found it, three things :

1 i love this story unconditionally and would keep it in my basement if i wasn't so eager to see how it continues.

2 baby steps were and are a perfect pace. can't savor rush.

3 their growing bond (wanted to say attachment, but i believe that's not sufficient enough) is beautiful and making my heart do things, and even if i know it's gonna be romance sooner or later the way they are now is, too, very something something something, adjectives often fail me.

4 i guess, not three. it is completely right and appropriate that there's no EPOV; as i see it, it would ruin his portrait somewhat, seeing as you're doing a fantastic job in portraying him through Bella's eyes already and that takes more storytelling skills than just letting everyone have their POV.

and it might be worthy of mentioning too that i haven't seen any unnecessary POVs here so far, just filling up the space. this is very good. you're good.
kiss-this-goodbye chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
I'm so indescribably happy that Edward's beginning to get better. But why haven't they clothed the poor vampy? I mean, not that it really makes a difference to him at this point, but still.

I love this story! One of the best TwiFics I've ever read.
Maya The Sadistic One chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
I adore this story I can't wait for the next chapter!
tigger5600 chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
awesome chapter! he is finally getting better.. maybe soon he will be able to talk and maybe put on some clothes.. (wait what did i just say? LOL JK) keep writing and update soon! :)
11,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 727 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 747 .. Last Next »