Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Viridis73 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I know, I already reviewed on Twilighted - but I have to say again. It is so well done. I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter - after the Bedroom - and to see what comes.
Prismaa chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
I like Edward in a bed. Who wouldn't? I would love him in MY bed too. m. No, stop thinking like that! m.. *dreams*

Though, Jasper aint too bad either.
daniree03 chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
This story is one of my favorites. It keeps you pulled in and I for one can not help but wonder...can this Edward read minds or any power(s) at all? When will he speak? And for that matter, what will he say when he does? What, ofcourse, will happen with him and Bella? The list can go on and on. I also like the fact that you don't switch POV to often, sometimes that can be confusing (especially if done in the same chapter). I am excited to see what will happen in your next chapter.
gemin chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
Holy shit I am so addicted to this tale. I am not sad to see Basementward go, we had plenty of time with him, and now I'm excited for guestbedroomward. lol. Those names crack me up. Seriously, they don't get old for me, every time they make me laugh. Seriously uh, now I have to wait for an update... I'm salivating already for it.
gemin chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Yes! Vague! Understatement! At least I can read on immediately!
gemin chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
I am so with you on the science... or at least the basic mechanics of the thing, which is what matters surely. This whole story is so precious... everything revolves around the simple gestures, the way his head turns away from her and he swallows, how he holds onto her hand and her other hand comes up to grasp their entwined ones. Seriously, to me, that's why this story is so beautiful... other than the awesome plot of course.
gemin chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Sponge Bath Check. I actually totally understood the inhibitor, I was even thinking along those lines before I read your explanation. I'm so excited to see where this goes.
gemin chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Amazingness. Pilloward. lol. It's all just so sweet. I'm thinking that there has to be something in his venom, something put there, maybe he underwent some kind of experimental treatment... Hmm so many possibilities go through my mind.
gemin chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Holy Moly that was tender loving care wrapped in a shaky trembling embrace. Perfection.
gemin chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Wow. I'm like blown away. Vicious, vulnerable and vitriolic vampire. I'm not sure if vitriolic fits entirely, a bit what with the hatred in his eyes... but mostly I just wanted to use a third v word.
gemin chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh my god, you seem so unsure about this in your A/Ns, but seriously, this is so good... so good. I like that you addressed the fact that he isn't healing and that Carlisle is out of his element here. It grounds it more into the reality of the Twilight world, if you will. I'd say the real world, well I'll say 'the real Twilight world.'
gemin chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Ah this is Exxcellent. Soo very wonderful. I love the whole vibe of it, erie and and gritty and I think the image that sticks out most to me in this chapter was as Bella is touching the vampire's back she looks up the stairs and Carlisle is silently watching in the darkness. Awesome.
gemin chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Whoa. I'm already so enthralled. You seem like a really smart writer.. I like how it's going already. And I copied this bit because it just made me laugh, "Dinner with Charlie. Reading. Pacing. Looking out the window. Reading some more. Calling me. Calling Renee. Calling Angela. Reading. Going to bed." On to the next!
WD-Den-Mum chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Oh my. This is brilliant. You're still stringing me along. I want so badly to know what happened. This is almost like an X-Men movie or something.

But more than anything, I want to hear Edward speak. I'm glad he's getting better. Glad he's moved out of the basement. Can't wait to see where this is going! Great writing. Thanks.
MidnightTrain chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Love, love, LOVE it! Yay for healthy-er vamp :)
11,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 728 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 748 .. Last Next »