Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
wait, what? what happened? oh Lord, now i'm super anxious! did carlisle's antidote help? does the vampire have some more energy now?

oh jeez!
letempspasse chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
oh snap i've been reading this story on twilighted. i'm so glad it's here now. i donut understand twilighed. at all. i never know when you update there.

all my reviews over there speak for themselves, i love this story! i'm alerting you on here since i know how to do it. lol.
llg5437 chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
i love this story! please update
lovezrainydayz chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Love this story! I was wondering though, how come they haven't given Bella's vampire any clothes to wear?
Blueeyes4400 chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
i love this story and really cant wait till the next ch
Littlechoo chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
WOW all my hairs are stood to attention!

My god this chapter had me in a vice like grip especially the last half, it was almost like watching a film, so vivid!

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us :)
YaoiFreak69 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
This is a great story! So is the vampire in the basement supposed to be Edward? Well either way I can't wait to find out what will happen!
Shellii chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Ah! Why? Haha.

You've outdone yourself (:

Even if you did finish with a cliffhanger that's making me want to seek you out and force you to tell me what's going to happen :P

Love it!
Shellii chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Poor Edward :(

I'm loving the interaction between Bella and Edward, it's kinda beautiful to read (:
Shellii chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Ah I love that! Well really I hate it, because I wanna kill the motherfucker who hurt Bella's Vampire, but it's a great idea all the same. Once again, awesome (:
Shellii chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Brilliant.
Shellii chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Loving it. Two thumbs up! If it were possible, there'd be way more thumbs, but unfortunately I only have two thumbs. One on each hand... Y'see here's a situation where it'd be rad to have no fingers, only thumbs, making it possible for me to give you 10 thumbs up. But I don't, so I can't... But hey, it's the thought that counts right?

:D

(Y)(Y)
Shellii chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Wow. Just.. Wow.

I started reading this before I went to work today, ended up almost late because I lost track of time. When my shift was over, I was racing home to read the chapter I'd been halfway through, and I definately wasn't dissapointed! It's brilliant!

I've looked past this so many times, and I'm figureativley kicking myself right now, and mentally thanking TLYDF for recommending this. Your writing is wonderful- Not ridiculously over-emotional, but not flat and lacking depth either. The characters are remarkably in character, despite the change in universe (with the obvious exception of Edward).

Awesome work (:
Jawands87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i cant wait for the update.. this story is soo good and i know nothing about whats happened and where this is going.. but im in LOVE with it and your writing!
pclo chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
such an interesting story. Waiting for the next chapter.
11,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 728 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 748 .. Last Next »