Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Lucette212 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Just lovely. I love how you are pacing this - Bella's progress is almost agonisingly slow but it is perfect.
Dizzygrl28 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
What in the hell is up with Rosalie? I'm gonna miss basementward BUT I sure am looking forward to him actually speak! And damn Charlie and his curfew, doesn't he realize there are more important things to tend to? ;)
Nerdlee chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I had tons of things to say. I swear I did. Something about wonderful and funny and jealousy and sweet. But then I read the part about the vampire still being naked. And my brain turned into a milk shake. So you only have yourself to blame for the crappy review. But I did think you should know that I am hopelessly addicted to this story. The getting better made me smile like a fool. The jealousy from Rosalie and Bella and Emmett made me smile even more. And the conversation with Charlie actually had me blushing in shared embarrassment too.

Thank you for this wonderfully entertaining piece. Thank you.

~Mia
plumerialost chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
This is one of my new favorite stories. Lillie Cullen steered me this way, and I'm so glad! Yes, I will miss the basement, but I would get so tense just reading that I'm glad he's in a bedroom now. :) What's going on with Roselie? Please fill us in on that moment. I can't wait for the next chapter!
baysidebird88 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
aw yay im happy edwards getting better. now if he could open his damn mouth and speak i'd be happier then a horse is green pasture. loved the chapter update soon!
Lucette212 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
So sad - it breaks my heart to think he may have been this way for years - maybe 80 or so.

Lovely chapter.
cullencrazed2 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm not missing the basement. I was "angsting" myself and having many sympathy pains for Bella (sore back, legs, neck, and that basement floor had to be cold.) Thanks for bring them upstairs! (~: So is Bella's vampire going to attack her when he doesn't have a blood aversion anymore? I noticed the little inference about his reaction to her fingers on his lips. Hum...very interesting.
gsfgdgd chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER! AMAZINGLY SPECTACULARLY AWESOMELY STUPENDIOUS!

Perfect cliffhanger. Perfect storyline. Perfect writing. Perfect everything :)

I can't wait until the next one but I'm going to try because I know it'll so be worth it. :)
Lucette212 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
I sort of felt that his reaction to Esme coming down to the basement was different from his initial reaction to Bella - almost as if he were protecting her from another predator. I don't know if it is too soon to assume that though.

Loved the chapter - and I love Bella's insistence in staying and the Cullen's inability to do anything about it.
pandora chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
i really love this story and you need to update faster so i can find out whats going to happen. the suspense is killing me (and not in the good undead vampire way either) so i love your story and cant wait for him to talk and get cloths. also i hope you do put in some lemons later, it will balance out the sweetness nicely! lol
OKtoDelete chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Goodbye Basementward, Hello Bedward! I heart this chapter, I really do. Charlie's on my last nerve, but he usually is (yeah, yeah, I know he's being a dad ... maybe I have issues, haha!), but at least he didn't ban her from the Cullens altogether. And Bedward is getting healthier! And Alice doesn't see him leaving!

I'll admit, for just a split second there, I thought we were going to get the Vampire's first word when Bella told him "night." I'm not at all disappointed that we didn't though ... him turning his head to face her when they were in the bed made it all good.

Seriously Michelle, you just keep getting better and better. Bravo!
letempspasse chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
hazah for outofthebasementward!

hot damn i love this story! the anticipation you've built is killer. :)
RogueSyrene chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Awesome story I love it I want him to talk with his velevty goodness. I had hanf surgery so it took me way too long to type this I will review better when i can
laura.tami chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
"And the vamp is still naked."

That my dear...made my day! LOL

I'll miss Basementward...but i wanna see a Healthyward so bad! I wanna see more of their relationship! Like, he's totally gonna fall in love with Bella, right? Soon...right? LOL...i trully love your story!

XoXo

Laura
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I got all excited when I saw 'dont leave me' but then I realized that I skipped a line and it was cominng from Bella not our vampire. I promise that I am not rushing you :D

Cant wait to see what happens ...hurry back!
11,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 731 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 751 .. Last Next »