Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
naelany chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
So.. it worked, right? Gah, can't believe this is a cliffy lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
perpetually chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Hey, amazing story, it never ceases to amaze me. IF you do have time and I hope you dont mind me asking, could you give my story 'She's The One In Control' (which has only a few chapters posted on Twilighed so read it here on fanfiction) a go? Thanks and I can't wait for the next update! So awesome.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Ok. I am really confused. How does it go from her rubbing his back as he lays down to him shifting to a crouch position? I'm not understanding the transition. How much time has passed?

xoxoxo

aliceg
nodoubt95123 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Seriously! You're killing me here! Cliff hangers are gonna be the death of me:) LOL I just need for him to acknowledge Bella and maybe say something to her or SOMETHING! NOT A CLIFFHANGER!

As always...great chapter! Can't wait for the next...hurry it up huh:)LOL
NoMapsAllowed chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
your so awesome.

like so frakin awesome.

this story is awesome.

just...awesome.
tuhkakoti chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
This story is still totally awesome!

Cant wait to see if it worked, and for the "bad guys" get totally thrashed by the Cullens.

Love it.
APerturbedStray chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
You had to didn't you? GAH! I'm frustrated! But in a good way...my only question is pertaining to the last little bit: Is all of that going to be taking place in the next chapter? Or is that later on? It'll be like I've taken some kind of internal unable to eat drug until chapter ten comes!
baysidebird88 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
O.M.G! Well I'm happy Edward's back, but a cliffhanger :[ i need to know!

Loved the chapter though. You know what would be kick ass, maybe a tad bit of a chapter in Edward's POV, just throwing that out there, you can catch it or throw it back. haha.

Update soon please!
Dizzygrl28 chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
I love this plot, it's very unique. I like how Bella has taken to Edward, calling him her vampire like he was a new pet. And poor Edward! I'm dying to know what happened to him.
bitandhooked chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I like what you have goin. bring on the next chapter!
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
It's Edward! And it had to be the damned volturi...
RunsWithSpoons chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Yea! Yea! The plot thickens! Waiting anxiously for chapt. 10

Keep it up, you're doing a great job (and kudos for decent grammar and spelling... did I mention what a relief that is?)
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
What a cliffhanger! my heart breaks for Bella's vampire. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pretty Words chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I don't really know what else to say other than that I seriously love this story. It's so different from anything else I've read (and sometimes I feel like I've read a lot of twilight ff)! But now you've left this huge, disorienting cliffhanger, and I'm so nervous! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the great work, and thanks for such a long chapter- I seriously enjoyed that!
Kellie007 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Agh! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks again for the great story! This is going to be killing me until you post the next chapter. The anticipation!
11,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 731 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 751 .. Last Next »