Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
twilightstupor chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Wow. So you were all worried on the twilighted forum that we wouldn't like the chapter. Where the hell did you get that idea from? This chapter was beautiful and amazing and made me smile and my insides tingle. I am glad basementward is gone since he is replaced by comfybedward! I am so stoked for the next chapter!
ellis1516 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
:'( *waves equally sadly* bye basementward *sniff sniff*

but im chuffed hes getting better, and now in a comfy bed, even if it doesnt make a blind bit of difference to him.

my heart sored whn i read tht he was going to fight for her aswell, its all so sad and at the same time romantic (in a strange way lol)

*scowls* whts with rose trying to muscle in on the act - GO AWAY!

i hope jaspers ok.

fanfic is my dirty little secret tht no one knows about, and your story is becoming a serious addiction problem . . .

whn is he going to communicate with bella, even whn you had him hold her wrist tht was wonderful lol

keep up the good work :D
ihatemikebetts chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Of course I liked it.

Dur.

My favorite part is always the last line; Oh, Alice.

And the Jasper POV was perfect.

Nice way to bring Rosalie more into the forefront.

I shouldn't have to mention Emmett, but I will.

Because he was fucking fantastic.

Thanks so much.
ellierk chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Another wonderful chapter; my heart is aching for Edward and Bella. On to the next chapter...

Ellie
aliceinthemiddle chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Yes, I will miss Basementward. But on the bright side, at least they both have a soft place to lay down. What is Rosalie's problem? Is it just that she dislikes Bella as per usual for being human? Or is there a little jealousy going on there? Do you plan any of this from Guestroomward's pov? That would be interesting, to hear what is going on inside his brain while he is so silent and incapacitated. Anyway, it's a great story. ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
Gasaway Alley chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Good Grief! This is my crack now! Such a good job! What is up with Rosalie? Emmett is actually jealous of a emaciated vampire? How cute! Thank you for another nice chapter.
murmure etoile chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter, as usual! Glad to see Edward is slowly getting better... Looking forward to his first words... Continue!
jesslikescoffee chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Poor nakedward. At least he's naked in a bedroom instead of a basement. I'm wondering how this new breakthrough will affect Bella and him spending time together. Because once his aversion to blood is gone, I'm guessing that the fact that she is his singer will present itself.
Lucette212 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
The synthetic inhibitors is a great twist. I had previously been thinking that either he somehow wasn't a full vampire or maybe he was inexplicably allergic to blood. This makes more sense and gives us an enemy.

Looking forward to more, I somehow anticipate that Carlisle won't get the antidote right the first time.
TLammy chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Just started reading your story and am hooked. Looking forward to more, I enjoy your writing and the story is intriguing.
ellierk chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
I love your story. Very painful, but compelling.

I can't wait to read your next chapter (right now, in fact!) :)

Ellie
Lucette212 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I understand that vampires in general wouldn't find comfort in such human needs like the pillow but I think giving it to him would have a much farther reaching psychological effect.

Great chapter.
Lucette212 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Just lovely. I love how you are pacing this - Bella's progress is almost agonisingly slow but it is perfect.
Dizzygrl28 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
What in the hell is up with Rosalie? I'm gonna miss basementward BUT I sure am looking forward to him actually speak! And damn Charlie and his curfew, doesn't he realize there are more important things to tend to? ;)
Nerdlee chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I had tons of things to say. I swear I did. Something about wonderful and funny and jealousy and sweet. But then I read the part about the vampire still being naked. And my brain turned into a milk shake. So you only have yourself to blame for the crappy review. But I did think you should know that I am hopelessly addicted to this story. The getting better made me smile like a fool. The jealousy from Rosalie and Bella and Emmett made me smile even more. And the conversation with Charlie actually had me blushing in shared embarrassment too.

Thank you for this wonderfully entertaining piece. Thank you.

~Mia