Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Lillie Cullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
You're welcome for the plug, darlin'. You deserve it!

I thought it was interesting that the vampire growled with warning and panic when Alice opened the door. Was it an instinct to protect Bella?

His eyes are closing in comfort...awesome. He decided he trusted her enough to swallow the antidote. Progress.

OMG! Evil cliffhanger! Evil, Evil, Evil! Hey, does pimping your story out earn me a sneak peek? Please?
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ah! Cliffhanger... Ugh! Update soon! X3
mymindisallgone chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I'm sorry but i just did not understand the last section. Hopefully i will be enlightened when the next chapter comes up. Keep it up! ]
Uggy chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh you are frickin evil!

Heheheh

I'm hoping that it's just the Cullens with some grub and Bella's overactive imagination.

Uggy
kmm122 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Gah, what an ending! I'm so excited to see what happens next.

Great chapter!
NanMcCullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
How about I review AND wait anxiously for Chapter 10. And OME I can't believe you left us with a cliffhanger like that. Was it a dream? Was it his captors? Was it the Cullens? What's going on? Holy mother of God I can't stand the anticipation! It's killing me woman!
BamaBabe chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh!Oh!OH! You did NOT just leave us a cliffie like that! Pacing of this story is excellent. Waiting less than patiently for the next chapter.
laura.tami chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
OMG! You'r a bad girl! How could u do this to me? hahahah

I need to know! What happened? U r killin me! LOL

I love your story, i really do! But i wanna see a healty Edward soon! Please!

XoXo

Laura
dana1779 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Cliffhangers...gr! I really hope the antidote works. I am dying to know who's at the door! I gotta tell ya that I love Bella in this fic. I love how she calls him her vampire. So sweet. Update soon please :)
tigger5600 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
OMG cliffy! keep writing and please update soon I cant wait to see what happens next!
Jen2112 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I've been reading this over at Twilighted, but I'm glad I found it over here since its much easier to read with black type and a white background!

You just had to leave it there, didn't you? I hope you update soon or I'm going to be going crazy over who is at the top of the stairs.

Great chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I must admit to some confusion here. Let's see...we go from apres antidote back rubs to fighting for their lives. They seem to be alone - no Cullens around - and very vulnerable. Did I miss something - like the passage of time? Or is this just a crazy dream Bella is having? Oh man, I *hate* it when I don't pay enough attention and lose the story!

I'm normally a fairly patient person, but I find myself wishing more and more that they leave the basement. It feels like they've been in there for years instead of weeks. Of course, leaving the basement is going to open up a whole new can of worms for Amnesiac!Edward and Paranoid!Bella. The way she's feeling right now, I would say that she wouldn't mind just spending the remainder of her days down in that basement with her arms wrapped around her vampire.

As always, Emmett rocks my world; I want to go shoping with Alice; and I wish Carlisle was my gynecologist. Did I say that out loud? I guess I did. Oh well, a little TMI never hurt anybody...might have grossed them out, but definitely not hurt them.

Thanks for the visit to Evil Cliffies R U. I guess I'll just hang out here until somebody comes around to let me out. Until then, thanks for posting this terrific chappie!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
AH! omfg i want to know whats gunna happen! i beg of you to update fast!
pandora chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
omg im pretty sure crapping myself seems more productive...bah...im incoherant so just update and ill be fine
hollandlilies chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
What a cliffhanger to leave us at. I hope the antidote works because I can't wait for a stronger Edward to emerge. Bella is so sweet and utterly selfless, and it is great how she loves him without reason and will do anything for him. I am really interested to see any kind of response from Edward. Please update soon.
11,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 733 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 753 .. Last Next »