Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I love how Bella is willing herself to die to make him feel better and she doesnt even know him. I myself want to kill whomever done this to Edward. Off to read more :D
shouvley chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
this story is amazing. lillie cullen made an excellent suggestion. i am waiting (sort of impatiently) for an update!

this is very creative and original. i'm jealous i didn't come up with the idea but i know you're doing a much better job writing it than i ever would have.

update soon!

ellen
gidget's evil twin chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
omg! i am totally with you on the sience stuff...this is by far one of the best and most original fanfics i have read! when does he actually start talking?
murmure etoile chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Hmm...So, basically, nothing is working for now? The drug that Carlisle gave to Bella is unefficient? And how is Carlisle going to have a sample from inside his stomach? Many questions...

Anyway, I really love your story! Continue!
Siobhan chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Wow, this is a very touching story, I am so moved.

I cant wait to read more, this is superb!
Ieldithen chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I am really intrigued by your story, and think your pacing is great! I am sitting on the edge om my seat when reading, and can't wait for the rest of your story to unfold!
sihaya9 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
I'm glad that Alice's vision stopped them from force feeding the vampire blood. It was so sad to read how much stronger Bella is over her vampire :(

I can't wait for the next update.
sihaya9 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Aww only Emmett would say it that way "don't get eaten".

"He head snapped up..." would make more since if He was replaced with His.

I can't believe he was subjected to such violence on top of the drug! Hopefully Carlisle really will fix it quickly. Sounds like animal blood might be best though. I noticed that Bella didn't get sick over the rust, salty smell of the blood - is that cause it wasn't warm or is it not an issue for her character?

Nice job with the sponge bath
BamaBabe chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Keep it up. The story is compelling and the interactions with Bella and "her vampire" are perfectly paced. Don't feel compelled to rush through that part of the story, it's working for you!
beader chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
hey, i'm still here. as always, good chapter, and i can't wait to see how this progresses. and the sciencey stuff is all making sense so far!
sihaya9 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Hm... Bella contemplating how to get her vampire cleaned up...

cancelled has 1 l, canceled

Darn, pesky, protective fathers - both Carlisle and Charlie!

The pillow is sweet, event if unnecessary from a practical view point.
sihaya9 chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Hygiene really is an important human need... it's good that Alice is helping Bella remember.

I'm glad the family is going to be supportive - at least "“In the sense that we’re planning to let you back into our home" :)

Bella winning back his trust was emotional. Good work!
sihaya9 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
"my vampire" - he really is already her vampire.

"yet and it was very nearly made me afraid of him." I think this sentence must have been re-written because the 'was' is unnecessary.

Poor Jasper being struck with all the emotions but it's worse for the vampire. I can't believe someone would do that to him! You're writing the emotional side of this painful event really well.

Did the vampire display a bit of his mind-reading ability when Jasper thought through his plans? Hehe, "Bella would be proud"! Bella really can't stand needles. The vampire and her have that in common.

My heart is breaking too! This is such a sad point in the story. I'm so completely impressed at how well this is written!
sihaya9 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
This chapter really held my attention. I felt like I was hanging on what Bella would do next, awaiting for Edward's reaction.

Bella really is different, isn't she? "She didn’t think the same way other humans did." I like that you're story is using this same premise - that Bella is different, not just the way Edward viewed her in the original series. It's nice that your storyline displays how the rest of the Cullen's view Bella's responses.

"houseguest" is one of those pesky hyphenated words. I get them mixed up with combined words all the time.

Gotta love Rosalie & Emmett's voracious energy for loving one another and dropping the ball on their assignment.

Excellent chapter - I can't wait for the next