Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
sexy sonic queen chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I love that Edward is finally getting fead. I can't wait to see what he turns like! And please keep him naked! LOL JK! chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm going to miss Basementward but now it looks like we've just got starvin' marvinward. LOL Great chapter :)
Twilightintn chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Love the direction you're taking the story. Can't wait for Bella to sleep (literally sleep) with her vampire. I know he will watch her all night... Sigh. I keep wondering about what his first words to Bella will be. They need a long weekend together...

Emmett! I love how you captured his personality. "Bella really needs to start sleeping and shit, bro". Emmett keeps it real! Great Job!
sternie chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
just wanted to let you know that the pace is awesome. I love a good buildup and you don't write unnecessary plot points to intentionally slow it down. Everything written seems like some important piece of the story and that is this fic and can't wait for the next chapter. How often do you update?
Lillie Cullen chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Quit apologizing for it being slow! We like it that way! I think there's something wrong with me that I'm a little sad he's not in the basement anymore. That was their sanctuary. I have a feeling Rosalie is really going to get on my nerves. Never did like her.

Anyway, another great chapter!
iamawickedchild chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
YAy! I really wanted to know how Bella got to know the true Cullens! thank you!

*pants* that's all i have to say! poor basementward! Can someone please put some pants on him! :) poor guy, sleeping with a girl while been naked.. i bet he was growling for that too!

I'm so gad he's getting better! i'm dying to hear him talk! and like i said once, i love the slow pace! it's so worth it! :D
shouvley chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
great chapter. i love this story.

i'm curious about edward's personality when he's fully coherent. will he be the same in the books or more emo/damaged? will bella have to take care of him emotionally? but mostly i want to know how horrified he's going to be that he was naked in a bed with bella. that seems like a very edward thing to do haha.

update soon!

MistyD77 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I really like this story - it's very different. I did feel like it has been moving slow but I will be the first to admit that I'm simply greedy and want it all right now! lol!
kuntrygal chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! I'm happy basementward is getting better! Oh and that he's still naked!
MeiraVoirdire chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Hee . . . I don't feel like it's moving slowly anymore, lol. But I can't wait to find out what going on in his head!
BamaBabe chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
More trust - yea! Still loving the pacing; still totally into the story. Waiting mostly patiently for another update.
Twogoods chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
You're amazing! That cliffie on the last chapter had me panting. All the while, it was the Cullens coming to help him. I disagree with you-I don't think the story is going slowly. He's out of the basement...that's progress! He's eating-progress. Although I didn't like that Rosalie was giving the vampire comfort. I'm like Bella-that's HER vampire. You know what else is progress? For the first time, at the end of a chapter-I feel hope:)
domisgone chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Thanks for the update! I was so happy to see you updated!
edwards-debussy chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Yay, Basementward is on the mend! I hate how Carlisle had to feed him, because I'm sure it didn't evoke any pleasant memories for him, but at least he is healing and the antidote worked. And how lovely that he's staying in Bella's room!

I'm so anxious for his continued recovery, and perhaps...some words from him? Also, I wonder if it's just his recovery that has Alice so giddy, or does she see more than she's telling anyone?

Great update, can't wait for more!
CMCastle chapter 10 . 4/3/2009

please UPDATE soon !

i wanna know what happens next !
11,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 733 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 753 .. Last Next »