Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
It's Edward! And it had to be the damned volturi...
RunsWithSpoons chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Yea! Yea! The plot thickens! Waiting anxiously for chapt. 10

Keep it up, you're doing a great job (and kudos for decent grammar and spelling... did I mention what a relief that is?)
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
What a cliffhanger! my heart breaks for Bella's vampire. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pretty Words chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I don't really know what else to say other than that I seriously love this story. It's so different from anything else I've read (and sometimes I feel like I've read a lot of twilight ff)! But now you've left this huge, disorienting cliffhanger, and I'm so nervous! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the great work, and thanks for such a long chapter- I seriously enjoyed that!
Kellie007 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Agh! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks again for the great story! This is going to be killing me until you post the next chapter. The anticipation!
getshorty chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
You've got us all on the line Michelle, excellent chapter. I'm equal parts scared, excited, nervous, hopeful...this story brings out all the emotions. Well Done!
Noirr chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh my! You are a naughty thing leaving us hanging like this, aren't you! lol

I love the imagery of Bella "reinforcing his shell."

I felt the adrenalin lash through my own stomach as they anxiously watched the door!

Your ability to build suspense is getting better with each chapter and even though it's always thrilling to be on the edge of our seat, sometimes it's nice to have an answer.

You have been doing a fantastic job of regular updates and I have to admit that this story is so unique that I feel like a small child who is too excited to sleep on Xmas Eve!

Keep on keepin on.
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
GAH! cliff hanger! I am so hoping this antidote works! I can't believe how attached Bella has gone, she seems like she'd be happy for the rest of her life in the basement, which is very sweet. I really would love to see some soft of communication between them. *Sigh* and the end! I am a little confused, did we fast forward a lot of time, isn't that just the Cullens coming down with Blood to try to feed him! PLEASE! hahaha I can't wait for the next chapter! ) A-Mazing!
teambellaedward chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
dame that was cool
Amber Energi chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
goodness that was quite the cliff hanger. I liked how the story progressed during this chapter. Keep it up
siromygod chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Omg, ok, that last little part MUST have been a dream sequence. And speaking of dreams, why not get a bigger pillow or an extra pillow down there so Bella doesn't have to sleep on her arm?
iusedtoknit chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
O, progress. He’s lunging at something. Maybe Charlie demanding that Bella haul her bum home? Or maybe a zebra for Edward’s dinner? Or, maybe someone coming for Edward. He could eat them. Just no eating Charlie, please. Waiting not so patiently for next chapter.
brandis chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
it gets better with every chapter!
SaraEMC2 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
great chapter and I truly hope it's not Charlie being nosy at the cullens house. And why would no one be in the house but bells and Edward
gsfgdgd chapter 9 . 3/28/2009