Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
shouvley chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
great chapter. i love this story.

i'm curious about edward's personality when he's fully coherent. will he be the same in the books or more emo/damaged? will bella have to take care of him emotionally? but mostly i want to know how horrified he's going to be that he was naked in a bed with bella. that seems like a very edward thing to do haha.

update soon!

ellen
MistyD77 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I really like this story - it's very different. I did feel like it has been moving slow but I will be the first to admit that I'm simply greedy and want it all right now! lol!
kuntrygal chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! I'm happy basementward is getting better! Oh and that he's still naked!
MeiraVoirdire chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Hee . . . I don't feel like it's moving slowly anymore, lol. But I can't wait to find out what going on in his head!
BamaBabe chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
More trust - yea! Still loving the pacing; still totally into the story. Waiting mostly patiently for another update.
Twogoods chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
You're amazing! That cliffie on the last chapter had me panting. All the while, it was the Cullens coming to help him. I disagree with you-I don't think the story is going slowly. He's out of the basement...that's progress! He's eating-progress. Although I didn't like that Rosalie was giving the vampire comfort. I'm like Bella-that's HER vampire. You know what else is progress? For the first time, at the end of a chapter-I feel hope:)
domisgone chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Thanks for the update! I was so happy to see you updated!
edwards-debussy chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Yay, Basementward is on the mend! I hate how Carlisle had to feed him, because I'm sure it didn't evoke any pleasant memories for him, but at least he is healing and the antidote worked. And how lovely that he's staying in Bella's room!

I'm so anxious for his continued recovery, and perhaps...some words from him? Also, I wonder if it's just his recovery that has Alice so giddy, or does she see more than she's telling anyone?

Great update, can't wait for more!
CMCastle chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
LOVED IT!

please UPDATE soon !

i wanna know what happens next !
ayartee chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
yay, he's getting better! maybe they should put pants on him soon, no?
jenellebelle chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
holy Bedward! This story is slow..but so intriguing! I love all the little details...

Poor Bella having to leave beautiful Bedward behind...

I'm glad he's not in the basement anymore~ even the basement of the Cullen house can't be all that comfortable.

The nakedness throws me a bit~ or maybe distracts me a bit~ just because you know, it's Bella and Edward~ and even though I read so much smutty fanfic~ I guess I always still see Edward as the 1918 gentleman with Bella. And Bella as a blushing virginal type girl~ I mean she freeks when Charlie alludes to the fact that she should be having "safe" sex...and yet she is climbing into bed with a naked Bedward...wait, I think I get it- she is so invested in making him better that she doesn't realize that beyond her strong attachemnt to him that she is also sexually attracted to him...hm
whyOwhy chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Dude needs to start talking already. And why hasn't Alice gotten him any clothes?
Raewright chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
"yay!" Thanks for the update!

Bella and Emmett dating. Too funny, Charlie.

I appreciate how you are writing this fantasy in such a realistic way. The story keeps getting better and better!
JAustenlover chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Michelle,

*sigh* To the guest bedroom we go...I'll miss the basement.

Great chapter! And the pacing...I think you dialed it up a notch, lady! We have an 'on the mend' vampire, Rosalie in a 'snit', fearless Bella, AND "I can almost see cleary now' Alice!

Guestroomward is still breathing in Bella's scent in a positive way, and reacting well to Bella. I am So glad - I think I had a little heart-tingle when she helped him move his head so they could continue to lock gazes. Bella seems so convinced that once he is healed he will leave. Will she ever see herself clearly?

I have to admit, I am very curious about Rosalie. Safe to assume she and Emmett are mates in your story? If memory serves, I think you mentioned Canon pairings at the beginning, but could be wishful thinking on my part.

Hope you will provide us more insight on this and poor Jasper.

Dying to know how Bella and the Cullens go together.

And your A/N..."And the vamp is still naked"...I am beginning to wonder if he will ever wear clothes *melting into a pile of goo*

As always, loving your unique and mesmerizing story. See you on the thread!

JA
Uggy chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Happy that he's out of the basement and starting to be healthier. Still loving that he hasn't said anything and that his actions are beginning to 'speak' more and more to Bella.

They put him in 'her' guest room...he scent would have to be all over the bedding, it would calm him... makes sense.

Charlie needs to lighten up heheheh I know he's just being a dad.

Really love your story the worst part is the anticipation...

Keep the creative juices going girl this story rocks.

Uggy