Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh i like it! Great writing. I love how Bella's first instinct is that something happened to Emmett. Seriously, Emmett? Haha. I can just imagine Emmett and Buffy going head-to-head right now. Lols.
profmom72 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I'll just trust you on the science. You were pimped out on the BAT thread, and I just caught up on the story. Very intriguing. I'm definitely hooked.
shebads chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I am so enjoying your story. Can't wait for an update!

Would he put clothes on if they were left down there for him? I know right now he has the little problem with the blood, but what about clothes? Could they possibly make him feel a little less vulnerable?

Keep up the good work.
my2krazies chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
This is probably the best story I've ever read. I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next, and don't worry, the science stuff makes perfect sense!
Siobhan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Man, I really like this story!
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I think that someone must be trying to get to Bella. This vampire wont let anyone near her...well that is what I am guessing anyways. :D Off to find out if I am right!
kmm122 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
This story is so interesting and different, I love it! I'm hooked, I can't wait to see what happens with them next!
Misbehaving Mom chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
love, love, love it!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I can't wait for your next chapter! I hate that bella has to be the "bad guy" in edward's eyes though, that has to be so hard!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
I like the baby steps! It is way more believeable! )
sammie503 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I am loving this. seriously, i can't wait for more!
mymindisallgone chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
YAY! I found this story yesterday while i was browsing around tlydf and read it on twilighted, I'm just happy I found it here on ff. I love the story it's very attention grabbing, it leaves me wanting more.

much love :D
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
I liked the pillow idea P
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
wow I am hanging on every word you write! I am so sad that I only have a few more to read before I am caught up!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Yup I am officially sucked in! I can't wait to read the rest that you have up!
11,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 735 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 755 .. Last Next »