Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
perpetually chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Awesome. Just as superb as your other chapters. Love it heaps! And heaps :).
Vampyre chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm so relieved that Bella's vampire is improving. Thank God! It's hard to see any creature, man or beast, suffering like that. And about that name . . . .basementward - too cute.
Kellie007 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! love this story. I'm personally glad Basementward is gone, I want to see some progress with him and Bella, and I also doubt the cullens would keep him in the basement longer then needed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MomofJan chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
I'm glad the story is moving forward and that Edward is feeling a bit better. Bella's smell seems to have a calming effect on Edward. I'm glad for that.
Jazz2305 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I love this story SO MUCH that I keep ranting about it to random people...who think I am crazy lol! Definitely glad basementward is getting better, but like how you're not rushing into it. Also love the whole Rosalie twist - fantastic writing, keep updating!
Lady Zoe chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I'm very glad that he's no longer in the dark, dank basement! Yay! As to your A/N:

A/N: *waves sadly* Bye basementward.

So, sorry for the cliffhanger guys.. really, I am. AND I'm sorry that it's still slow. I promise it's going places. I do.

Don't you dare apologize for the pacing, it's perfect! You've obviously got a good framework in mind for this story, and IMO you shouldn't slow it down or speed it up any more than what it already is. I think it's unique that Bella has entertained the idea of staying the night in Edward's bed-nice little twist to the canon. ;)

I am looking forward to the coming chapters. I'd love to know if Edward is coherent and understanding what is being said to him and thought by others around him. Is Bella still the exception to his ability, or can he hear her thoughts too? ;D Can this Edward hear others' thoughts? Curious little twists that could happen in your story (or anyone's, for that matter.). You needn't reply back to me, I don't expect it. I'll just be a loyal reader and see how it turns out as the story unfolds. :D
m7707 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Loved Basementward - so intense and sad and intriguing. But looking forward to Bedward and how he develops as he heals - said it before and I'll say it again, love this story! Love Protectella, too, great to see her sticking up for her vamp!
OveractiveMuse chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
you know your addicted to someone's fanfic when...

you log into fanfic to see if they are further ahead on here after discovering it on the beta manditory site ;)
tuhkakoti chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I'm glad that he is getting better! Thanks for continuing to write; I am really enjoying this story.
a beautiful night chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Yay another chapter! I'm so happy to see bastmentward is on the mend and now guestbedroomward oD I can't wait to find out his story! You are an amazing writer!
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I for one am glad that basementward is getting better. I can't wait to see where this all goes. It's really great. You know it always gets me (even in the original books), how Charlie sometimes treats Bella like a total adult, relying on her for meals and cleaning without much emotion or thanks involved, yet then he treats her like a complete child in other ways when she's just about a legal adult anyway. It's an odd relationship they have. Thanks for writing. I'm really enjoying this story.
cindysark chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I did have a thing for basementward but I think I have an even bigger thing for bedward...especially when he's naked :-). That sounds so perverted... Anyway, loved the chapter and love that he's getting better because I have a feeling we're going to be seeing some reaction from him soon other than fear and apathy. This is seriously my favorite story right now so I absolutely LIVE for the updates! Bring em on!
BellaCullen04 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I'm always glad when basmentward turns into bedward! :-P
plateheadlover chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Dude, I love this story. I'm so happy that Edward is getting better! I can't wait for the next chapter! So, hop to it, bunny rabbit! I'm quite impatient. -D!
MaleficentKnits chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Yay! Basementward is getting better!
11,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 735 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 755 .. Last Next »