Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Timmer chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ah so now the Volturi have been mentioned !Wonder if they'll feature much in your story?Love how you wrote how Bella has become so possessive with her vampire-that she can't bear to think of him being taken the antidote worked and he's strong enough to attack but I'm so curious as to who he is attacking ?I'm thinking it's just the Cullens and not someone else given Alice's comment too.I'm dying to find out who it is and whether he'll stay or flee!Great work !Love it !
RaCullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
If I could spell out the sounds of the primal scream that I let out when I finished reading this, you'd get an ear full!

How cruel is it that you set up all this hope with the antidote, and then leave us with a total cliffie?

Please let Bella be dreaming...please?
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I don't know if this is making fun of your story or something..but is it..i don't know.

I just picture Carlisle running into the house with the antidote in his hand and a hopeful expression on his face yelling "By golly I have the antidote!" yeah...
profmom72 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next. Will be so interesting to see where you take this. Thanks for updating.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I love this story. Another terrific chapter. Tense and emotional and everything I've come to expect. Thanks for writing.
OKtoDelete chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Hm, okay, a leetle confused about the ending there ... I'm thinking Bella is dreaming, but not quite sure.

I loved this chapter! I love Emmett. And I'd thought about whether or not his captors would come back for him before, but to have it OUT THERE in the story now, GAH! Scares me.

My heart breaks for poor Edward whenever Bella has to "force" him to do something, even if it's for his own good.

Mean cliffie. Mean, mean, mean ;-)
BellaCullen04 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter. I'm confused about the part at the end so I'm eager for the next chapter to explain! Can't wait to read more. Its so beautifully written.
shannon.macdonaldgmail.com chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I am little confused as to why Bella is so sure that it's the bad guys waiting outside the door; however, this was a lovely chapter. And I'm continuin' to enjoy.
oxSamm11 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
well that was just cruel:( but I still love you and your story:) do you know when you are going to do another update
Amber Energi chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Hi, I just read chapters 1-8 and am interested to see where this story is going to go. This is a very original plotline, well what I know of it so far. Please keep up the good work
RunsWithSpoons chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
We're holding with you just fine on the science. You did a great job getting your point across- no worries.

I'm still loving the unique plotline, and can't wait to see where you take it. It seems increasingly rare to find fanfics with an offbeat spin. Thanks for keeping it original.
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
First of all THIS: "How would I explain to the Cullen’s that I broke in and.. what.. looked around?" Was hilarious to me.

And second, that was beautiful. Great work.
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh i like it! Great writing. I love how Bella's first instinct is that something happened to Emmett. Seriously, Emmett? Haha. I can just imagine Emmett and Buffy going head-to-head right now. Lols.
profmom72 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I'll just trust you on the science. You were pimped out on the BAT thread, and I just caught up on the story. Very intriguing. I'm definitely hooked.
shebads chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I am so enjoying your story. Can't wait for an update!

Would he put clothes on if they were left down there for him? I know right now he has the little problem with the blood, but what about clothes? Could they possibly make him feel a little less vulnerable?

Keep up the good work.