Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
teambellaedward chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
dame that was cool
Amber Energi chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
goodness that was quite the cliff hanger. I liked how the story progressed during this chapter. Keep it up
siromygod chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Omg, ok, that last little part MUST have been a dream sequence. And speaking of dreams, why not get a bigger pillow or an extra pillow down there so Bella doesn't have to sleep on her arm?
iusedtoknit chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
O, progress. He’s lunging at something. Maybe Charlie demanding that Bella haul her bum home? Or maybe a zebra for Edward’s dinner? Or, maybe someone coming for Edward. He could eat them. Just no eating Charlie, please. Waiting not so patiently for next chapter.
brandis chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
it gets better with every chapter!
SaraEMC2 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
great chapter and I truly hope it's not Charlie being nosy at the cullens house. And why would no one be in the house but bells and Edward
gsfgdgd chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
YAY, NEW CHAPTER! Amazing like always. Looking forward to the next one
Erin chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ohh the suspense! Great chapter, thank you! I hope this antidote works, because I'd love to see some Bella/Edward interaction that is one-sided. I would LOVE to see our broken vampire talk, too. Ah well, I'll wait. (With much anticipation!)
MomofJan chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh wow! Great chapter. I'm now left sitting on the edge of my seat, wondering what's to come next.
Lillie Cullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
You're welcome for the plug, darlin'. You deserve it!

I thought it was interesting that the vampire growled with warning and panic when Alice opened the door. Was it an instinct to protect Bella?

His eyes are closing in comfort...awesome. He decided he trusted her enough to swallow the antidote. Progress.

OMG! Evil cliffhanger! Evil, Evil, Evil! Hey, does pimping your story out earn me a sneak peek? Please?
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ah! Cliffhanger... Ugh! Update soon! X3
mymindisallgone chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I'm sorry but i just did not understand the last section. Hopefully i will be enlightened when the next chapter comes up. Keep it up! ]
Uggy chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh you are frickin evil!

I'm hoping that it's just the Cullens with some grub and Bella's overactive imagination.

kmm122 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Gah, what an ending! I'm so excited to see what happens next.

Great chapter!
NanMcCullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
How about I review AND wait anxiously for Chapter 10. And OME I can't believe you left us with a cliffhanger like that. Was it a dream? Was it his captors? Was it the Cullens? What's going on? Holy mother of God I can't stand the anticipation! It's killing me woman!
11,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 735 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 755 .. Last Next »