Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
pandora chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
omg im pretty sure crapping myself seems more productive...bah...im incoherant so just update and ill be fine
hollandlilies chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
What a cliffhanger to leave us at. I hope the antidote works because I can't wait for a stronger Edward to emerge. Bella is so sweet and utterly selfless, and it is great how she loves him without reason and will do anything for him. I am really interested to see any kind of response from Edward. Please update soon.
wootmoot chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter. I so want to know who is at the door of the basement.
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Wuh? What happened? One second she's given him the antidote, the next there's shadows under the door? How does Bella know it's the bad vampires? Is she dreaming?

I'm hopeful that the antidote will work and all that, but right now I'm more freaked out about the shadows. Although I did bounce a little that Edward seems to be trusting Bella more, considering he actually swallowed the antidote. I know I'm jumping WAY ahead here, but I am so looking forward to when Edward eventually starts talking and can reveal what he was thinking during these sad first days.

Thank you for the update!
neonxheart chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
found this story through the lion_lamb lj rec post and i'm absoltely in love. i've never read anything remotely like this and i'm absolutely engrossed.

patiently awaiting the next chapter. :)
loca37 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Thanks for the update.

Tick Tock Tick Tock...
bonnysammy chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I am thoroughly enjoying this. Please get the next update out ASAP! :) Can't wait to read it!
lifesadance2004 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
good story. can't wait for the drugs to start working
Timmer chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ah so now the Volturi have been mentioned !Wonder if they'll feature much in your story?Love how you wrote how Bella has become so possessive with her vampire-that she can't bear to think of him being taken the antidote worked and he's strong enough to attack but I'm so curious as to who he is attacking ?I'm thinking it's just the Cullens and not someone else given Alice's comment too.I'm dying to find out who it is and whether he'll stay or flee!Great work !Love it !
RaCullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
If I could spell out the sounds of the primal scream that I let out when I finished reading this, you'd get an ear full!

How cruel is it that you set up all this hope with the antidote, and then leave us with a total cliffie?

Please let Bella be dreaming...please?
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I don't know if this is making fun of your story or something..but is it..i don't know.

I just picture Carlisle running into the house with the antidote in his hand and a hopeful expression on his face yelling "By golly I have the antidote!" yeah...
profmom72 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next. Will be so interesting to see where you take this. Thanks for updating.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I love this story. Another terrific chapter. Tense and emotional and everything I've come to expect. Thanks for writing.
OKtoDelete chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Hm, okay, a leetle confused about the ending there ... I'm thinking Bella is dreaming, but not quite sure.

I loved this chapter! I love Emmett. And I'd thought about whether or not his captors would come back for him before, but to have it OUT THERE in the story now, GAH! Scares me.

My heart breaks for poor Edward whenever Bella has to "force" him to do something, even if it's for his own good.

Mean cliffie. Mean, mean, mean ;-)
BellaCullen04 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter. I'm confused about the part at the end so I'm eager for the next chapter to explain! Can't wait to read more. Its so beautifully written.
11,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 735 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 755 .. Last Next »