Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
This is so interesting. I'm really enjoying it and I love the different take on Edward/Bella - that Bella was friends with the Cullens before Edward. Thanks for writing.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Great first chapter. I love it. Thanks for writing.
Vampyre chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
The plotline is perfect. I love how Bella calls him "my vampire". Possessive little thing, isn't she? Maybe he feel a little possessive as well. Please updat!
LiliumRubrum chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
This story is one of the best pieces of Twilight fanfiction I have read so far! I am really enjoying this slow built-up, careful pacing and attention to character development. Though they might seem like baby steps from the outside, Edward actually made quite a bit of progress in Chapter 8: He tried to communicate with her and displaysed a tiny ounce of trust in Bella. It is very refreshing to read a story where Bella takes care of Edward. I am allready looking forward to the next chapter!
DarkDefender89 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Well, I don't understand the science, but that's okay.

I simply LOVED the scene with Edward and Bella and how bittersweet it was and how poetic it is that he has to feel pain to be cured and that it is Bella's soft gesture's that differentiates this from the old captors', and eventually once he's better of course he'll forgive them and even be thankful.

What a smart but cold and insensitive way for the werewolves to prevent vampires from drinking blood. Its like the werewolves don't realize that Edward is a person with thoughts and feelings and pain and a heart despite the fact it doesn't beat, and a soul. update soon! (
Uggy chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Great chapter I loved the miniscule breakthrough that he actually shook his head. This story is so very intriguing.

Please keep up the great writing!

You rock

Uggy
xxemmygrrlxx chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
The science doesn't seem too terribly complex at this point, I'm just having horrible ideas as to how bad its going to be for ALL of them getting the sample from his stomach.

And I LOVE how she's already claimed him as her vampire.

Keep up the good work!
Vampyre chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I love this story! I am currently reading Rescue Me as well and that one is HOT! Seeing Edward in a very vulnerable state is very intriguing. And I like how Bellas is best buds with Alice and KNOWS that they're vampires. Please update ! And thanks for being such a busy girl and writing all these stories.
Lottie2303 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I find it really strange that Bella knows about the Cullens. I never could see one of the Cullens telling Bella the truth without Edward involvement. Furthermore I don't even think Bella would be that perspective and ambitious to figure out the truth without Edward.

Okay, I accepted that fact and I also can understand that you didn't want to have a big pre-story how Bella finds out about vampire. Maybe you should add one, two sentenced were it is explained.

Still, I love your story. I'm feeling so sorry for Edward at the moment. What happened to Edward is the most crucial part. I really want to know how/who and what happened to him exactly. Even when it sounds impossible that Edward can't drink blood - I also thought that all fluids of vampires are replaced and thus no sperms for babys (I liked BD, what Renesmee was simply unnecessary).

I can't wait when Edward starts talking. It is so funny to know that we know his name and it isn't mentioned once in your story yet. Funny indeed ;)

So, I'm really looking forward for future chapters and continue your good work.
robyntj5998 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
My heart is breaking for Bella and Edward. I hope that he forgives her for making him take the serum. I thought it was good that he allowed her to continue to comfort him. It breaks my heart that he is so broken. I also love how he continued to grip onto her hand. He is using her as a source of strength and I'm not sure if he even knows it.

Will we ever get an EPOV? I'm so curious to see how he feels about Bella right now.
Twogoods chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I'm still with you! Happy and intrigued. Great update. Shoot..I was hoping this would work. I guess back to the drawing board. Still loving the writing!
Erin chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I do not usually read vampire fics, but this is amazing. I am hooked on the vulnerable Edward you created, he is fantastic! I can not wait to see where this is going, I hope they find an definitive working antidote soon. Will Edward talk? ... can he speak?

Keep it up! :D
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I just feel so BAD for Edward! I mean that poor vampire has been through absolute unimaginable hell. Being what they are, they could have cut him into a million pieces over and over again literally. For all we know they could have rewired his internal organs or something, I can't imagine how much pain Edward has suffered. I do wonder why he can't understand Bella when she's talking, I mean unless he's just so far gone mentally because of the pain and sheer terror he is still feeling?

Beautiful update! I'm glad to see they are trying to do something, and they are trusting him with Bella more and more.
Erin chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I freaking love this story! I can't believe how skilled you are in ripping my heart to shreds with this version of Edward. I also think it's so great that you aren't rushing to make everything perfect. (Like making round one of the antidote work immediately.) It's the same with Edward and Bella's relationship. There is such an amazing sweetness there, and Edward obviously trusts her, but only to a point. You allow him to have realistic fears and setbacks. I loved how in this chapter Bella thinks she may have seen him trying to communicate by shaking his head, but she's not positive. This is all so suspenseful! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MeiraVoirdire chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Oh, good, I was waiting for her to 'spoon' him.

As for the rest . . . the not knowing is KILLING me. ;o)
11,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 739 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 759 .. Last Next »