Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
i loved the chapter! really good! i just.. kind of love this! and i know i say it every time i review but it's soo effing true!
Momma Hen chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Its sad to think of a mad scientis vampire on the loose. But its heartwarming to see how bella can comfort him. Great job on the originality of the storyline.
acirelemagne chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
i trust you on the science, it makes sense so far to me! of course, science was never my forte. i really like the mystery to this, and the way you have written bella. she seems more canon than canon. really good. can't wait to see what happens when they can communicate better!
Momma Hen chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
you just have soo hooked. I can see that they're going to have a strong bond, cause they're already building on that. I wonder why she's the only one he lets near though ever since the beginning. I wonder if its cause she's human and he knows she's weaker than him, if its cause her mind is closd off, and that only counts if he is still able to mind read. Hm. i gotta keep reading to find out.
TRUJILLOMOM chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
ok...I'm still with you. Intriguing story. can't wait to see what you do with it :)
Momma Hen chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
its so wierd and sweet that they have this draw and connection to each other. You can really feel the heartfelt emotions coming out of bella from her words.
Momma Hen chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
aww, he feels betrayed by her, thats why the look of hate in his eyes. He probably associates Carlysle and Jasper no better than his previous "keepers"
baysidebird88 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
*note to self* remember to thank lillie cullen for posting about this story I love it!

The science is a little confusing but i think im following it. update soon please!
nodoubt95123 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Hey there:) I am a newbie to your story ( I heard about it from Lillie Cullen) and I must tell you that I am now completely absorbed! This is definitely one of my favs now:) I have added you to my alerts and favorites so that I cn keep up with the story. I am not really understanding what the science is behind everything but honestly I am so engrossed in the story that I don't care about the specifics:)LOL I can't wait to see what is next and how things turn out.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that as much as I love to hear from the authors I am not at all offended if I don't hear from you, I would much rather see an update to the story than a message saying you appreciate my review:) Don't take that the wrong way please, I mean it in a good way, I understand that reviews are like air and are much appreciated and will continue to do so and enjoy hearing from my authors every now and then but if it is a choice between the few hundred words coming to me or going down to the story I would choose the latter LOL. I look forward to your next update and will continue to anticipate that very moment :) hehehe

2 thumbs up-10 out of 10:)
Horus56 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
I like this

Its so primal
Momma Hen chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Hm, really good. Don't think i didn't catch where Bella referred to him as "My Vampire". Cause i did. Good twist.
Momma Hen chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
oh wow, thats wierd. I'm definitely hooked. I just HAVE to see where this is going.
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
waiting... waiting... loving it, and waiting for more...
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Vampire experimentation? This reeks of the volturi and their slimy kind.
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
still good... going to have to put this one on story alert, for sure...
11,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 739 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 759 .. Last Next »