Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
You didnt just leave us here?

:P that is me blowing you a raspberry...

Childish...maybe :D But its not like you dont deserve it after leaving us where you did. Hurry back puhlease?
sihaya9 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Ugh...arg...ah

I can't wait for the next update! Isn't it just Alice or a Cullen coming down with blood? What's gonna happen next and who's behind it all?

This is a great storyline.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Okay ...1st What I would do to give that vamp a sponge bath.

2nd, I get your science behind this. The only real question that I have is; well if they cure him will he lust for blood again or will he just be able to tolerate drinking it because he has to to stay alive? If not, then he will want to eat Bella :(
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
The pillow is just too cute, of course a vamp needs a pillow. Bella's bony legs couldnt have been that comfortable. Yeah my mind doesnt work right sometimes. :P
missbluejuju chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Evil, evil cliffy. Not only do we not know if it worked, but you also left us with *that*! I would ask if it was a dream, but instead I'll just beg for a speedy update. :*( ::begs::

Oh, and this'll probably sound weird, but I like the fact that you don't shy away from the gross stuff-vomit, icky wounds, etc. It makes it all feel a lot more real.
Skela chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Wah! I have to wait? Sigh. That sucks. This is really very good... But it is agonizing the way you ended the chappie.

Anyway, very lovely story (lovely meaning well-written and gripping- not all fluffy-bunny-lovely) and I'm completely addicted.

Pastiche Pen recommended you. :]
LoveSaga1 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
This was a really good chapter, keep up the great work.

and please... Update soon!
AliceHC24 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
ugh i cannot believe i am hanging on every word! and i also cannot believe you let it end like that! man! i am so upset! Not really but trying to be! i have to go to sleep now b/c i have work and my husband said i must get to be and stop reading FF! he is so mean he just doesn't understand. OHH ans i need to make a metal note to PM lillie for telling us to go read your story.

I cannot wait till you update again! i need some popcorn next time!
beader chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
oh my gosh, hurry up and post chapter 10!
Count Silverwing chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
... GaH!

Yes, that's right GaH! This cliffhanger kills my soul just a little bit. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter!
AliceHC24 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
woman i am hanging on to every word! Lille Cullen was right!
cullencrazed2 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Just discovered this story today, thanks to my daughter. It is a very interesting and creative plot line. This story is something very different that gives you a reason to anxiously await the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
AliceHC24 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
wow...now that was a chapter! i love how she's just touching him to calm him. right then and there you can tell they just fell in love!
Raewright chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
? Yikes! What's going on?

Love this story!
murmure etoile chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Continue! I can't wait for the next chapter!
11,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 739 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 759 .. Last Next »