Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I wonder who did this to poor Edward.
Clancy67 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Holy crap! I just finished reading your story tonight and I'm freakin' blown away. .F* .

I am completely entranced by your story, really there aren't adjectives to describe how stunned I am by it. It is really a work of art, I lost myself in your words completely. I'm only sorry that it took me so long to get up the nerve to read it, I was worried that it wasn't my kind of story when I would see the sigs for it on Twilighted. How wrong I was!

I really look forward to reading more, I'm so seriously hooked, it's freakin' pathetic! Thank you so much for sharing your story and your talent, I enjoyed your story more than I can express!
ellis1516 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
WOW i love this story - i got it off of a reading recommendation from lillie cullen. i didnt think i would like it but, it has been the blame for 3 sleepless nights! i love how vulnerable edward is. i no its only been 3 days since your last update but please HURRY i want to no what his first words to bella will be, will it be a sentence or just her name!

and who the hell is coming in the door! AAH cliffhanger *scowls*
Gasaway Alley chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I love this! I can't wait for the next update!
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
You didnt just leave us here?

:P that is me blowing you a raspberry...

Childish...maybe :D But its not like you dont deserve it after leaving us where you did. Hurry back puhlease?
sihaya9 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Ugh...arg...ah

I can't wait for the next update! Isn't it just Alice or a Cullen coming down with blood? What's gonna happen next and who's behind it all?

This is a great storyline.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Okay ...1st What I would do to give that vamp a sponge bath.

2nd, I get your science behind this. The only real question that I have is; well if they cure him will he lust for blood again or will he just be able to tolerate drinking it because he has to to stay alive? If not, then he will want to eat Bella :(
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
The pillow is just too cute, of course a vamp needs a pillow. Bella's bony legs couldnt have been that comfortable. Yeah my mind doesnt work right sometimes. :P
missbluejuju chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Evil, evil cliffy. Not only do we not know if it worked, but you also left us with *that*! I would ask if it was a dream, but instead I'll just beg for a speedy update. :*( ::begs::

Oh, and this'll probably sound weird, but I like the fact that you don't shy away from the gross stuff-vomit, icky wounds, etc. It makes it all feel a lot more real.
Skela chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Wah! I have to wait? Sigh. That sucks. This is really very good... But it is agonizing the way you ended the chappie.

Anyway, very lovely story (lovely meaning well-written and gripping- not all fluffy-bunny-lovely) and I'm completely addicted.

Pastiche Pen recommended you. :]
LoveSaga1 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
This was a really good chapter, keep up the great work.

and please... Update soon!
AliceHC24 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
ugh i cannot believe i am hanging on every word! and i also cannot believe you let it end like that! man! i am so upset! Not really but trying to be! i have to go to sleep now b/c i have work and my husband said i must get to be and stop reading FF! he is so mean he just doesn't understand. OHH ans i need to make a metal note to PM lillie for telling us to go read your story.

I cannot wait till you update again! i need some popcorn next time!
beader chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
oh my gosh, hurry up and post chapter 10!
Count Silverwing chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
... GaH!

Yes, that's right GaH! This cliffhanger kills my soul just a little bit. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter!
AliceHC24 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
woman i am hanging on to every word! Lille Cullen was right!
11,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 760 .. Last Next »