Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
x123 chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Your story is wonderful. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Twilight Tink chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
AAH! I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter...no seriously, I can't wait. So update soon, please

~twilight Tink
alexandra chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
good ch very mysterious i love bellas maternal instinct to protect him
lolitacassy chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
is he ever going to talk?

lol

sorry, im just curious

i really love the story though..i luv how its always unexpected stuff..like we dont know wats gone happen next and its really good..its just really bizare and amazing at the same time..its like the first time when i read twilight..there was always unexpected events..so yeh i really luv your story

and ur updates too :)!

keep up the good work!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I wonder who did this to poor Edward.
Clancy67 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Holy crap! I just finished reading your story tonight and I'm freakin' blown away. .F* .

I am completely entranced by your story, really there aren't adjectives to describe how stunned I am by it. It is really a work of art, I lost myself in your words completely. I'm only sorry that it took me so long to get up the nerve to read it, I was worried that it wasn't my kind of story when I would see the sigs for it on Twilighted. How wrong I was!

I really look forward to reading more, I'm so seriously hooked, it's freakin' pathetic! Thank you so much for sharing your story and your talent, I enjoyed your story more than I can express!
ellis1516 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
WOW i love this story - i got it off of a reading recommendation from lillie cullen. i didnt think i would like it but, it has been the blame for 3 sleepless nights! i love how vulnerable edward is. i no its only been 3 days since your last update but please HURRY i want to no what his first words to bella will be, will it be a sentence or just her name!

and who the hell is coming in the door! AAH cliffhanger *scowls*
Gasaway Alley chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I love this! I can't wait for the next update!
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
You didnt just leave us here?

:P that is me blowing you a raspberry...

Childish...maybe :D But its not like you dont deserve it after leaving us where you did. Hurry back puhlease?
sihaya9 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Ugh...arg...ah

I can't wait for the next update! Isn't it just Alice or a Cullen coming down with blood? What's gonna happen next and who's behind it all?

This is a great storyline.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Okay ...1st What I would do to give that vamp a sponge bath.

2nd, I get your science behind this. The only real question that I have is; well if they cure him will he lust for blood again or will he just be able to tolerate drinking it because he has to to stay alive? If not, then he will want to eat Bella :(
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
The pillow is just too cute, of course a vamp needs a pillow. Bella's bony legs couldnt have been that comfortable. Yeah my mind doesnt work right sometimes. :P
missbluejuju chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Evil, evil cliffy. Not only do we not know if it worked, but you also left us with *that*! I would ask if it was a dream, but instead I'll just beg for a speedy update. :*( ::begs::

Oh, and this'll probably sound weird, but I like the fact that you don't shy away from the gross stuff-vomit, icky wounds, etc. It makes it all feel a lot more real.
Skela chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Wah! I have to wait? Sigh. That sucks. This is really very good... But it is agonizing the way you ended the chappie.

Anyway, very lovely story (lovely meaning well-written and gripping- not all fluffy-bunny-lovely) and I'm completely addicted.

Pastiche Pen recommended you. :]
LoveSaga1 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
This was a really good chapter, keep up the great work.

and please... Update soon!
11,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 742 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 762 .. Last Next »