Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
brandis chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
it gets better with every chapter!
SaraEMC2 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
great chapter and I truly hope it's not Charlie being nosy at the cullens house. And why would no one be in the house but bells and Edward
gsfgdgd chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
YAY, NEW CHAPTER! Amazing like always. Looking forward to the next one
Erin chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ohh the suspense! Great chapter, thank you! I hope this antidote works, because I'd love to see some Bella/Edward interaction that is one-sided. I would LOVE to see our broken vampire talk, too. Ah well, I'll wait. (With much anticipation!)
MomofJan chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh wow! Great chapter. I'm now left sitting on the edge of my seat, wondering what's to come next.
Lillie Cullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
You're welcome for the plug, darlin'. You deserve it!

I thought it was interesting that the vampire growled with warning and panic when Alice opened the door. Was it an instinct to protect Bella?

His eyes are closing in comfort...awesome. He decided he trusted her enough to swallow the antidote. Progress.

OMG! Evil cliffhanger! Evil, Evil, Evil! Hey, does pimping your story out earn me a sneak peek? Please?
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Ah! Cliffhanger... Ugh! Update soon! X3
mymindisallgone chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I'm sorry but i just did not understand the last section. Hopefully i will be enlightened when the next chapter comes up. Keep it up! ]
Uggy chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh you are frickin evil!

Heheheh

I'm hoping that it's just the Cullens with some grub and Bella's overactive imagination.

Uggy
kmm122 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Gah, what an ending! I'm so excited to see what happens next.

Great chapter!
NanMcCullen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
How about I review AND wait anxiously for Chapter 10. And OME I can't believe you left us with a cliffhanger like that. Was it a dream? Was it his captors? Was it the Cullens? What's going on? Holy mother of God I can't stand the anticipation! It's killing me woman!
BamaBabe chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh!Oh!OH! You did NOT just leave us a cliffie like that! Pacing of this story is excellent. Waiting less than patiently for the next chapter.
laura.tami chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
OMG! You'r a bad girl! How could u do this to me? hahahah

I need to know! What happened? U r killin me! LOL

I love your story, i really do! But i wanna see a healty Edward soon! Please!

XoXo

Laura
dana1779 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Cliffhangers...gr! I really hope the antidote works. I am dying to know who's at the door! I gotta tell ya that I love Bella in this fic. I love how she calls him her vampire. So sweet. Update soon please :)
tigger5600 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
OMG cliffy! keep writing and please update soon I cant wait to see what happens next!
11,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 742 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 762 .. Last Next »