Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Timmer chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Oohh he's clutching the blanket tightly to his chest !I liked that bit- it's like he's holding onto his safety blanket

-Bella!I can't help wondering why Alice can't see him in her visions without Bella !And can he hear their thoughts?Seems like he could with Alice when his growling lessened after her you explain that soon !The suspense is awseome !Liked the funny little dialogue with Emmett !I'm glad she's talking to him and explaining to him about what Carlisle found !Hope we get to hear Edward speak soon!And the bathing was very caring -liked him holding onto her hand!Glad his growling has stopped but the cuts on his body are disturbing !I keep thinking that someone changed him on purpose to experiment on him and that he's scared stiff because he doesn't know anything about vampires nor that he is one ! Can't wait for more !Great stuff !
PLV chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Not entirely sure about the inhibitor but I will leave the story telling to you. I will wait and see where you take us from here. It was great to finally see Bella clean her poor vampire off. I am sure that will make a big difference. I hope Carlisle will be able to come up with the anti dote so they can feed the him and he can start healing. Thanks for the update.. please add to it soon.
Moosical chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
This is such an intense story and the baby steps between Bella and Edward are wonderful, yet I find myself battling with loving the slow pace and wanting to skip to the bit where we find out who did this to him and see him better.

keep writing - this is a fascinating story.
naelany chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
All I really want to know is who did this to him and why lol. But I'm sure you'll be getting to that eventually _. It's almost painful to see poor Edward so broken
eridani chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
We nerds muchly appreciate the effort you put into get the inhibitor info right. It always nice when people don't bullshit their science. This update made some good progress on the plot, it seemed, and I'm anxious to see more. Looking forward to the next one!
FantasyMother chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Very well done! And oh god I feel for poor Edward!
prydenme chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Yay new chapter! At least now we know (at least in part) what's wrong.
Count Silverwing chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
M... sponge baths are fun! These baby steps are torture, good tortue, but if you think they are necessary for your plot then I suppose we readers can survive them. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update as soon as you can!
xxemmygrrlxx chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
i was so happy to get a new chapter (having some insomnia issues tonight) and the inhibitor idea doesn't seem too confusing. actually pretty freaking original, which is AWESOME on here! and is that why he's always growling and shaking? cause he wants to attack bella but because he can't have blood he freaks out instead?
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
I dont think I could handle this if you moved any faster, every step is intense in its own way and I understand that a story will unfold in its own way.

I'm patient. I do admit however that I would gladly throttle whoever was so abusive to your Edward - NOW.

Do we get a physical description of Edward sans dirt?
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Love it! Keep writing and updating! Can't wait to see what happens! X3
Betka chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
I love this. Keep writing, and write more faster! Argh! This is unfolding beautifully and I really look forward to the next chapter.
trenee29 chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
You got me out of lurkdom. I love this story. Please write faster...

Trenee
nicnicd chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Michelle, that was worth the wait. Wonderful chapter. The bathing was so sweet, and I giggled at poor Bella's reluctance to certain aspects. The hand gripping was encouraging, he seems to be a bit more trusting of her now. He's still so unsure though, poor guy.

I think I was on the right track with the feeding thing, but I wouldn't mind a quick explanation of the inhibitor, I think I've got it, but any little details you throw I'll greedily accept :)

catch ya on the thread!
Pastiche Pen chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Loveliness. I adore compassionate but determined Bella. And the Dracula bit made me laugh.
11,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 742 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 .. Last Next »