Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
murmure etoile chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Continue! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Olirin chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Oh evil! That was an wonderful chapter! I really love the slow progression of Bella and Edward's relationship. It is so innocent and beautiful. I am curious if he can understand her and how similar this Edward is to the Edward we know. Edward must love Bella reading Chaucer to him. That is so peaceful and real.

I also really liked Emmett in this chapter. I always appreciate the dynamic between Bella and Emmett...so cute.

Well that was just awesome. I am waiting for the next chapter with breath that is baited! This is all so very intense!
kuntrygal chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
OMG! Wow this is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ihatemikebetts chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
This. Is. GOOD.

I actually really liked the jumped time line. It definitely works here and you wrote it well.

Of course, I loved the interaction when she got him to take the antidote; it was superbly written.

Thank You.
Momma Hen chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I love how they're building their trust and bond. Í also think that last bit there was a dream... hm now to wait and see. Take your time, we'll all still be here waiting to read when its done.
shouvley chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
ugh a cliffhanger? are you trying to kill me? update soon!
MeiraVoirdire chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Captivating!
ayartee chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
hmm who is on the other side of the door, I hope the antidote worked and he can feed soon! Great chapter once again.
Lalejt chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Great story. Great plot. Very original. Good job.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Is it me, or did you just tell us a whole lot in this chapter. The word "comfort" was used in all sorts of forms, one of them being Edward being almost comfortable with Bella. It's getting to be less hesitent. Even with all this she's still not back at square one. When you explained him closing his eyes, that's what grabbed me. Improvement! You are so awesome. Just the slightest change in wording catches me. Keep Going!
elektrikmistress chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
::chants:: Chapter 10, Chapter 10, Chapter 10! Seriously, though, it's quite good. Keep going! I'm really enjoying it and I look forward to your updates!
Twogoods chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
WHAT! Oh man, that came out of nowhere. This was the first chapter I've actually openly wept while reading. I've had tears in most of the chapters, but this line pushed me over the edge:

I was now living his fear, constantly anxious and simply

biding my time until someone came to hurt him, to hurt us.

This, for me, is when they truly became one. This chapter was probably, for me, my favorite. It was so packed with am emotional punch, hope for the antidote to work, excitement at the possibility he may eat, but ending with horror that someone might be coming for him. Your writing is simply extraordinary.
MistyD77 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
AACCKK! Can't wait! Great story!
aroundsundown chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
i am completely loving this story. i have no idea wat is happening here except tt Edward was hurt and Bella is trying to bring him out of his shell. Everything is repeated over and over agn, Bella approaching him cautiously and Edward growling, yet, i don't seem to be able to stop reading it.

It must be really bad if Edward was totally out of it. I can't imagine someone so evil to torture anyone like tt. It seems that the antidote is working. and Edward is beginning to maybe trust Bella that she won't hurt him.

Come back really really soon. What's gg to happen? Who's there? Will the antidote work? Will Edward regain his strength? Will he drink the blood? Most importantly, wat happened to Edward?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
whyOwhy chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
This is so interesting. I'm hooked. Please update soon :)
11,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 742 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 762 .. Last Next »