Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I can't wait for your next chapter! I hate that bella has to be the "bad guy" in edward's eyes though, that has to be so hard!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
I like the baby steps! It is way more believeable! )
sammie503 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I am loving this. seriously, i can't wait for more!
mymindisallgone chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
YAY! I found this story yesterday while i was browsing around tlydf and read it on twilighted, I'm just happy I found it here on ff. I love the story it's very attention grabbing, it leaves me wanting more.

much love :D
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
I liked the pillow idea P
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
wow I am hanging on every word you write! I am so sad that I only have a few more to read before I am caught up!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Yup I am officially sucked in! I can't wait to read the rest that you have up!
MomofJan chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
This is a very original plot. I'm looking forward to reading more.
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
I can't wait to see where this goes!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
aw so sweet!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
O I am intrigued and can't wait to read the next one! )
Ella chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Your writing style is smooth and the story flows well. Keep up the good work.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I love how Bella is willing herself to die to make him feel better and she doesnt even know him. I myself want to kill whomever done this to Edward. Off to read more :D
shouvley chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
this story is amazing. lillie cullen made an excellent suggestion. i am waiting (sort of impatiently) for an update!

this is very creative and original. i'm jealous i didn't come up with the idea but i know you're doing a much better job writing it than i ever would have.

update soon!

ellen
gidget's evil twin chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
omg! i am totally with you on the sience stuff...this is by far one of the best and most original fanfics i have read! when does he actually start talking?
11,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 746 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 766 .. Last Next »