Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
whoa dream big chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
I love that Edward has yet to say a word. I can't wait for when he finally speaks (and I wouldn't even be bothered if that was five more chapters down the road - you write it so well).

Really love Bella taking such good care of Edward. And the Emmett/Bella hug was so cute!
Lillie Cullen chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Another great chapter!
FirstDayOfMyLife chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Oh, I hope Carlisle can fix Edward soon and maybe when he has some blood in him, Edward will be able to understand Bella more, maybe even talk? Great chapter and I am super excited to read more!
beader chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
well, all of the inhibitor stuff made sense to me. and i don't mind the baby steps. it's nice that you're taking time to establish everything and develop the characters and plot logically AND thoroughly.

anyhoo, good chapter. i can't wait to see what happens next.
Twilightintn chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
My second favorite story on fan fiction now! (First is Wide Awake) But this one is so awesome...There is so much potential here with the story line. I can't wait to see where you take it. You are very gifted. And your first story! WOW...

Um...He needs to get another bath... Its relaxing for him and there is no way he can be very clean with two bowls of water, lol... Maybe he'll get a little aroused the next time around... Hey he's a man right!
DarkDefender89 chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Wow...I'm guessing, Jacob or Sam did this to Edward? Or any werewolf?

I can't wait for more, this keeps getting better and better! Poisons and antidotes just like in the LOTR stories, WOW!

Anywayzz the prose is beautiful. Update ASAP!
sexy sonic queen chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Great chapter !
ryanncode chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
As much as I would love to know exactly what happened to the broken vampire, I like the pace at which you are moving the story along. I hope that Carlisle can come up with an antidote soon. Then Bella will have to find away to make the vampire take it. This chapter was amazing. Please, please, pretty please post again very soon!
murmure etoile chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Great chapter! I actually planned to ask you about the nakedness, but you already answered! I completely understand Bella's embarassment! lol

Baby steps are very fine, even necessary fot the evolution of the story! And the idea of the synthetic inhibitor is brilliant! Makes me think to Frankenstein...

Continue!
Sheeijan chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
I know we can't expect any big steps, but boy it's hard not to be impatient sometimes. Although understanding his aversion to blood is significant, I know. Interesting! It will be interesting to see how he reacts to Bella once he's off the synthetic stuff, if he will still have that aversion? I'm assuming Bella is still his singer? I dunno. But at least he's cleaner now.

Thank you for the long update!
Uggy chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
If you took anything other than baby steps with this story it would feel too rushed. This is one damaged Vampire and I am definately along for the ride to see how he emerges through this.

Uggy
Timmer chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Oohh he's clutching the blanket tightly to his chest !I liked that bit- it's like he's holding onto his safety blanket

-Bella!I can't help wondering why Alice can't see him in her visions without Bella !And can he hear their thoughts?Seems like he could with Alice when his growling lessened after her you explain that soon !The suspense is awseome !Liked the funny little dialogue with Emmett !I'm glad she's talking to him and explaining to him about what Carlisle found !Hope we get to hear Edward speak soon!And the bathing was very caring -liked him holding onto her hand!Glad his growling has stopped but the cuts on his body are disturbing !I keep thinking that someone changed him on purpose to experiment on him and that he's scared stiff because he doesn't know anything about vampires nor that he is one ! Can't wait for more !Great stuff !
PLV chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Not entirely sure about the inhibitor but I will leave the story telling to you. I will wait and see where you take us from here. It was great to finally see Bella clean her poor vampire off. I am sure that will make a big difference. I hope Carlisle will be able to come up with the anti dote so they can feed the him and he can start healing. Thanks for the update.. please add to it soon.
Moosical chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
This is such an intense story and the baby steps between Bella and Edward are wonderful, yet I find myself battling with loving the slow pace and wanting to skip to the bit where we find out who did this to him and see him better.

keep writing - this is a fascinating story.
naelany chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
All I really want to know is who did this to him and why lol. But I'm sure you'll be getting to that eventually _~. It's almost painful to see poor Edward so broken
11,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 746 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 .. Last Next »