Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
A cage? Poor guy! Yes, I knew, and hoped, it is Edward.
I know you want reviews, but I am not a native english speaker, and is sooo hard for me to find the proper words to describe such beauty. So, once and for all: your story, your imagination, your writing style Is Just Amazing! Wonderfull!
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Oh, my. What you do to me...! Is allmost midnight and I have to go to work tomorrow. But, heroin, you said? I want another chapter...And another...and another!
I'm thrilled that he's a little healthier, and glad that he is in Bella's room. Just, wonderfull!
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
now, I don't have a slighest clue, either...But, it still is the most interesting story!
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Yay! Bath time! Well, I did understood a bit about that inhibitors, the basic things, and I'm ok with that. Interesting idea, anyway
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
wow! What a succes! I hope they will give her some water to clean him.
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I suppose it is Edward, right? Poor guy...And so tipically Bella, to ignore, and embrace a danger. Nice beginning, I can't wait to see more
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
"Don't leave me?" - MY. HEART. IS. BREAKING!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
And the vamp is still naked. - *snorts* I don't think Charlie would approve of Bella laying with a naked dude! I'm surprised the Cullens haven't tried to put at least a pair of boxers on him since Bella HAS been spending so much time with him.
KissMeI'mScottish chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
Loved this story, spent the last week reading it whenever i have time! Totally bawled my eyes out at her reaction to him dying (it was pretty embarresing, luckily i was alone in my home)
FFroxs chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
That was horrible you made me cry when I thought bella and Edward would die together! You are an amazing writer and I hope you write heaps more so I can read them all :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
'Would my vampire be in it? Would he be gone? Would he have eaten me by then?' - *gigglesnorts*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
He's so broken...bravo for Bella! Thank God for her tenacity and persistance.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
That was tragically heartbreaking!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
That's so sad! I'm guessing this is Edward.:(
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I know you wrote this years ago and it's been on my TBR list, like FOREVER. And since Rita over at Rob Attack keeps mentioning it, I figured now was as good a time as any to start reading it.:)

Intriguing so far.;)