Reviews for There's Something About Malfoy
ravencarr chapter 3 . 5/17
...oh...my...god!
Big daddy! Ewwww...it was disgustingly hilarious..haha

Virtual cookies for you :)!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 4/11

*joins Harry and Draco in half-relieved/half-grossed-out laughter
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 1/24
Great story
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 1/24
I'm guessing that Hermione is going to be a cat lady when she gets older.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/24
One of the funniest chapters I've ever read.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 3 . 1/10
I like how this time Hermione is the bad guy and Ron is the good guy! Usually everyone writes about Ron hating Harry but I like your version better!
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 1/6
I LOVE IT!
Dimplz chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Wow reasonable!Ron. That's a first! Anyway this was a nice quick Veela story. I enjoyed it.
lulu422 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Huh...I honestly thought Draco would be the one topping Harry. Any way I enjoyed it thoroughly.

-Keep being epic
InkedBaby chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Hermione being the 'bad guy' is twist, just hard to get used to. Good job
USACaptainAmerica50 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE IT ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! I WAS CONFUSED THEN I WAS NOT CONFUSED THEN I WAS HAPPY THEN I WAS AMUSED THEN I WAS FRUSTRATED BECAUSE HARRY AND DRACO ARE IDIOT AND ARE REALLY OBLIVIOUS THEN I WAS ANGRY BECAUSE HERMIONE'S A BITCH AND THEN I WAS HAPPY AGAIN THEN I WAS SAD AND ANGRY CUZ HARRY WAS BEING A DOUCH AND THEN I WAS REALLY HAPPY AND INSPIRED AND PROUD OF RON FOR HIS AMAZING SPEACH TO HARRY AND MY HEART BROKE AND THEN IT DIDNT AND THEN IT DID AGAIN AND THEN I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE OF HAPPINESS! AND THEN WHEN I READ THE LAST PART OF THE STORY I WAS REDUSED A PUDDLE OF SQUEALING, BLOODY NOSED, WEEPING, SMILLING, HAPPY DANCING FANGIRLISH GOO!️️️️ PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE AMAZING STORIES LIKE THIS ONE!