Reviews for Afterwards
mike91848 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I like your story, a good ending to the movie. It's well written and I liked the way you jumped from past to present and back. And YES you should write an epilogue. Your writing is very descriptive which I love. I just recently watched the movie and the images are still fresh in my mind. Your story is right on.
Cittykat17 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
"Ivy, promise not to scream..."

Breath-taking. So beautifly written, it might as well be written M. Night himself. Although you probably gave up the idea a long time ago, I wish you would write a epilouge.
Jal'ier chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Oh my gosh, this is one of the best FanFictions I've read on this site! You're writing is really good. I love how you switch from a flashback to the present time. It's like the movie!

Please write more!
Kazulallan chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
i actually really like this! giving one of the creatures a name helped the story a lot!
cup-o'-sweet-T.E.A chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Loved it! I'd love to see more chapters though!
abbby chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
cute i loved it!
Ariana Silversnare chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Wow this story is so amazing! I hope you plan to continue it. I really like it so far. The way you portrayed Ivy and her grief was very well done. I felt like I was really there in the story.. like I was there with her in the woods being pelted by cold rain. Keep up the good work! :)
hopeisabluebird chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Huh. This is really different, but it's very good. I'm very interested to see what you do with it. Please continue! :o)
Cleo.Crow chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Ok that was very disapointing, but yes that was how I was considering the story to end. Job well done to you my fellow writer.