Reviews for Marionette
Bushwah chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Ah, beautiful. I wondered, for a while - but no. No, it was once and once alone. This stands alone. Without being bound to the past, I watch the play unfold.
Nalana chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Wow. Just...wow. That was so intense. It was a pleasure to read. Thank yoU!
coconut13 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
SO MUCH AWESOME

Exactly what I was hoping to find when I did a Aizen/Momo search, thank you for writing such a good story! )

Aizen is such a creep, you did a great job personifying both sides of him... CREP
neutralizing chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
I'll be honest: one of the reasons I did not initially read this story was because it was AizenHinamori, and not my beloved HitsuHina. I know, I know, petty Crim is petty.

Why I didn't read this sooner, to be frank, is beyond me. :1 I found this to be quite an enjoyable read- Momo's feelings of madness and being confused were pretty realistic and in-character for her. I also liked how you showed just how manipulative that fucking ba- uh, Aizen (:D;) was throughout the entire story, and one line in the chapter in his POV is of special merit: "But a victory is a victory no matter what and Aizen Sōsuke will not refuse it." What better way to sum up such a nasty big bad? Utterly brilliant, in my opinion.

While there are some tiny flaws in the grammar and stuff, they aren't particularly distracting. Other than that minor nitpick, this was a pretty kick-arse fic- I enjoyed it immensely. :3
CrimsonDucky chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Wow. this is good. I'm speechless, it's excellent and I'm left in wonder.
Nalana chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Wow. I really adore this. Short. Simple. Sweet in a deliciously twisted way. Nicely done!
Hoojoo chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Hello!

I'm a frenc fan about this pairing 3 I have read your one-shot long time ago and this ''third act'' is really a good surprise 3

It's perfect, I Love it so munch!

Good Luck for the next
delmuido chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I LOVE this!... iu just made this too CANON!... i know it... this is UA but, Aizen its so gentle! i read (summary) this its kind of manipulative fic XD

please continue