Reviews for The Gravity of Memories
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm seriously beginning to doubt the sanity of other readers for not giving this story more recognition. This story was AMAZING, if a bit sad-ish at the end. Regardless, I loved this story great job!
domina tempore chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I am quite terrible at leaving reviews... but you are quite incredible at writing Ronon/Teyla. Once again I am blown away by the excellence; other than the last line, and the kiss, and the bit about "racing", I loved this moment;

He searched her face intently, for what, she didn’t know. “You’re acting weird.”

Of all times for him to be so observant. . . She looked at him, questioning his intentions.

His fingers brushed her arm, leaving gooseflesh in their wake. “Are you okay?”

Her eyes fixed on the door across the room from her again. She nodded woodenly.

“I don’t believe you. When you’re mad, you talk, but to other people than those you’re mad at. You haven’t been avoiding anyone. When you’re scared, you seclude yourself, yet here I am. When you’re frustrated, you – well, you complain.”

Her head snapped to him again, ready to deny it. But after a moment of thought, she sighed. “Perhaps.”

“When you’re tired, you yawn. A lot. You haven’t yawned once the whole time I’ve been here. That leaves one thing.” Ronon looked at her intently, waiting to see if she guessed.

She quickly glanced at him, feeling too defeated to play along.

“You’re stressed. You’re avoiding socializing by working out and staring at walls. You don’t really want to talk, but still want people around. And, for right now, I want to be that person.”

That whole little scene basically; the best. And after reading you for the psat couple of days, I can honsetly say that I can't *wait* to see what you're going to write for SAWS.

Beautiful, as always! :D
Alexiel974 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I love this fic !

I was wondering what I could say in that review to express the way I felt each time I read it (4 times)... and it's simple : I love it ! This is so the kind of love I imagine Teyla and Ronon could share... it's really well written...

One of my fav fic till today...

thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful love story...