Reviews for Something's Changed
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Fuck why can something like this happened? I loved it... Thank you for making the fantasy's come true...

JENNIFER
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is so good!

I thought I had read all of your work ...somehow I missed this little gem.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was good loved it
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I was literally grinning from the first word to the last, and still am smiling. Your fics always feel so complete even as individual units, and the length always feels just right. I know I've said that before but I want to reiterate it because it's true - I am a real Goldilocks when it comes to fanfic, my attention span is none too long and if a piece is too long or doesn't grab my attention, I won't make it half-way through. I never have that problem with your writing! You also write from Booth's perspective well, I think the voice sounds a lot like him. Another good shot overall!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Love it! Great job!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Lovely! I like the fact that, as you said in the A/N, you tackled them actually getting together, so to speak.

As always, beautiful to read, and I look forward to more of yours ;)

~Taylor.
blc chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, this is just perfect. I love it. So straightforward, and a best of all possible worlds- well, absent a little smut, but otherwise. Really lovely.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is awesome and I loved it. It was short but perfect.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
awwn that was so cute!

HawkAngel
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw, it's even better than I imagined! This is my new favorite Liz!fic. :)

You've done a fantastic job (as always) of painting the scene in my head. "Realizing that, for once, I’m the one missing out on the subtext, I clear my throat." Like I told you last night, I love that you've made Brennan the instigator. Once she makes up her mind about something, she jumps in with both feet and you've captured that perfectly here.

"I realize that I’ve been frightened - afraid to risk the most important relationship in my life (aside from Parker), afraid I wasn’t good enough, that she wouldn’t want me - and have been using her fears as an excuse not to move forward." You described all the reasons (in my head anyway) that Booth hasn't moved beyond "just partners".

Awesome job! One week down, two more to go!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Nice job! The longer their relationship goes on, the more I think Brennan's going to have to be the one to make the first move. I like the way you've set this up and I could see it playing out there in her apartment. Kudos!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was a great little piece, very cool and i can see it happening on the show.
lizzywig0791 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
why can't this happen on the show! lol

awesome job

i loved it :)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hi there,

Ooh! Very sweet and savoury too!...loved it...Love how it is Bones who makes the first 'move' in their little game of chess...love how she takes out two pieces of pie out of the fridge...he doesn't get to taste her vegie burger but I bet they do not waste too much time on the pie either...

Loved this and thank you...

Ger
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Haha...he's tipped over the chair more than once...which implies that he's spent a lot of time at her place. :)

I love 'Brennan the Instigator.'

"I can compartmentalize very well and you’ve managed to keep your hands off me this long...” omg, I laughed so loud that I'm surprised by baby godson didn't wake up!

Just...aw! This was exactly what I needed after taking care of a teething baby with a stomach bug since 6 this morning! Thank you!