Reviews for One Hell of a Summer
horse girl528 chapter 23 . 2/12
you can't just leave the story like that it was just getting interesting, please you need to writ more
horse girl528 chapter 13 . 2/10
i loved the a.n. at the beginning of this chapter so funny and i loved the chapter.
horselovr2000 chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Update I love this story!
horselovr2000 chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
please, please, please up-date, i'm dying over here! this is so, so good! and it's at the climax! you've got to finish it! please, for me? (and my friends too.)
PhantomHarless chapter 23 . 12/3/2011
I beg for more!
Liv it up 124 chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
I nor it's been 4eva since u updated, but PLZ do! ;)
kittykat chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
!

Oh. My. Goooooooooooooooooood! I. Want. Mooooooooooooooore! That was the best chapter I have read in this fanfiction! Hearts and Smiley Faces - kittykat!
Alexa Rene Malfoy chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
OoooOOOoooohhhhh scandalous! That was absolutely brilliant! i am soooo waiting for an update hehehe
Kayti13 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Oooh! By hottie from the crime show do you mean Nick Stokes? CSI? If so, you've become my favorite author.
BlondieBlueCookie chapter 23 . 11/28/2010
i havent finish reading the chapters but i left off on 6. plzzzz make another chapter!(:
horsegirl619 chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
ok ill review but i want a ciber cookie! WOW that was amazing! i cant believe rachel was being nice i lllooovvveee it!
Kaitie chapter 23 . 10/8/2010
Please write more
Fancygirlhaflinger chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Wow great chapters. I just hope you can please upload some more chapters the last chapter was prettty great. I love the whoel jake and sam thing they are so cute together, then hte harp kids into the mix you have a great story. Keep writing i would love to read more. You are a incredible writer i give you two thumbs up! :)
PhantomStallionCowGirl chapter 23 . 9/17/2010