Reviews for Distractions
Loved it!

...that stuff about Biology was what we're learning. O.O
Whimsical.Banana chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
XD Teh funniest story.

Really, I can't make a straight face right now, this... this grin just won't get off my face! Epic, I tell ya~

This is a NatsuMikan, HotaRuka, NatsuRuka, MikaTaru, NatHotaru, and RuKan all at once. I'll remember this fic everytime I see brooms... or skeletons. I just can't type anything pretty normal at this moment. So... I'll end this review nao.

Geez, my jaw's (and cheeks) killing me.
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Makayla chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Haha I love the totally nonchalant way they all ended up together XD and poor Mikan- she really is dumb.
Crimson Memories chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh god. What an idiot.

Mikan is just so stupid, its so wildly entertaining. And ugh, for the last three days I've probably read 20 (count em', 20!) slash stories on FP so that little comment on Natsume and Luca just makes me laugh (I'm actually considering writing more slash, I've become oddly fond of it this week).

Off topic, sorry. Dude, how do you know some of the stuff you wrote in here? Smartie! I neglect my studies 99.7% of the time so I'm a total dummy, but here little miss smarty pants all kinds of fun-fact type stuff (unless, ya know, your making it up, in which you make up very convincing stuffie).

Ha! Mikan and Hotaru lesbian lovers, Natsume is such a perv!

0.0; they kissed! (it should be obvious by now I am writing this review while I'm reading). But ah, I luv it! You gotta write more Natsume x Luca (if u havent already). Luca doesn't even realize it.

"Just let her have her moment," said Hotaru, carefully adjusting the focus on the camera. "It's easier that way."

bliss, pure wonderful bliss. That line just cracked me up for some reason.

O! I just got it! This all took place in a closet, like 'in the closet'. Huh, how slow am I? Anyway I adored it. - Kiara

(P.S.- this review is all nonsense and it makes me sound like an idiot).
My Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 3/14/2009

My first official day of Spring Break and this is what I read. ) crimsoneyes has been telling me for a while to read this and this is the first story I clicked on this morning and seriously, it was GOOD.

It's not as crack-like as your other stories but your humor in this is as good as the others.

Natsume's so childish here and still somehow holds onto his nonchalance/slightly haughty disdain. I think the banter between NatsumeMikan were really good at the beginning. I can picture something like that being used by Tachibana as comic relief in the manga. Not at the moment, of course, but earlier in the story.

There were definitely some random aspects to this story. Mikan's studying, Luca's rabbit being missing, the closet, the evolved sock (Natsume's?) lol.

"But I don't think so because one time I kissed Hotaru in the morning and it tasted okay."

-WHOA. That caught me COMPLETELY OFFGUARD. I can't even PICTURE Hotaru being anything but a light sleeper so for her to not even know that Mikan's kissed her TWICE, that cracked me up so bad. Oh, chemistry experiment. That explains things.

"Nothing much," said Mikan. "It felt a bit wet, and then Hotaru hit me, so I went back to my own room." That made me lol.

Natsume kissed Ruka. HOLY. Why is everyone so nonchalant about this? Except for Ruka. Natsume, I can't even PICTURE doing that. lol, but it was good and funny. I still can't get over the fact that Mikan protests heatedly that she's not having a lesbian affair with Hotaru and at the end of the story, you get her to ask Hotaru out... and she agrees!

Good one, considering the prompts. ) Keep writing.

MKSakura chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
wow, i kinda love science, you make it clearer. thanks and love it, the story.
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
AHAHA! You did it! I wish you could've expanded more on the NXR though. Hehehe... I guess some people were surprised with the pairings.

I really like how it turned out. Great job.
buttcake chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
XD That was amazingly hilarious :P Luca and Natsume were making fun (ish) of Mikan for kissing Hotaru twice and they ended up kissing each other~ They're all gay! :D

I have no idea how you manage to think up how to put all those prompts together XD It just fits soo~ well :) Hee hee~ I loved your new fic SOO much! :3 They never fail to make me happier by 120% in happy units :)
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, those ARE random challenge prompts, but this idea you had pulled them together SO WELL. Seriouly, very well done for just getting THAT much right.

As for the fic... it's awesome :D I love the randomness, but it's still natural, if you know what I mean? Not just pointless R ND0M! Lol.

Plus the Mikan/Hotaru Natsu/Luca. That's always god :P

I love you a little bit more for writing this :D (I've got like 7 sentences left on my 50sentence thing, but I got writers block! Can you believe it? Ugh.)
Lollipop Lady chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
o.O That was so... o.O. Yeah, I didn't really see the summary you wrote for this story, 'cause I just clicked on your story the minute I saw your name. At the beginning, I actually thought it was a MikaNatsume HotaRuka story. I guess I was wrong...

~Hysterical Cookie ('.')
Abnormality Words chapter 1 . 2/26/2009

Are sure you don't remember?

Left out one 'you'?

And Natsume just kissed Ruka, lol.

Wacko, it's so crack! Liked it.
holanio chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
So random xD haha

I like how Ruka is in this FF

He's hilarious!
Shinigami's Lullaby chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Love it! Very nice...especially the stupid jokes, which made it even funnier, for all the stupidity. Mikan, Hotaru ect. were all in character, and you did really well for having such odd prompts...I want to give you weird ones, too! It was well written, a nice length, with realistic (for the most part, considering the prompts) conversation, and you described the closet quite well!

Although, I'm pretty sure Mikan wouldn't even remember that she had a test to study for in the first place :)

Shinigami's Lullaby
CheTeMi chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Um...It's RUKA not LUCA...interesting story though...