Reviews for Love Lasts Forever
Seria Noir chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It was so cute... I love it.. Thank U for writing sometign so beautiful 33333333
cinewardy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow! i like this :) romantic i think ;)
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
luv
raerae chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
'aww' the ending is just so dam romantic. it's really sweet. :)
vamp goddess queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i loved it! even though it was really sad it was still an awesome story about what would happen if they were human and one of them died. i love how at the end when edward died in the crash he was in the meadow with bella! and that they would be there forever!

forever a fan,

vamp goddess queen
YaNeverKnow21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like this story!1 you are really good at writing stories!
dolphinherovamp5 chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Yeah. I said I'd read KSF and CK first, but this one caught my attention. Don't worry. I'll read them soon. D Oh, and I love this one. It's awemazing! (Combnation of awesome and amazing.)
UR BFF chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
it wuz really sad when both of them died but im glad that they ended up together in the end. it didnt exactly make sense tho cuz a car crash wouldn't have killed edward. o well i didnt event notice that til the end cuz i was wrapped up in the story.
Camille chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I will call you "I" because I know you don't want your name on the internet :)

I, this story made me cry! I can't wait to watch the movie with you on Monday, you big Edward-lover, you! ;)
RukiaCaelin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great Story! It made me cry. Can't wait to read your other stories.
Guess Who. again chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh, sadness! It was still really good but... :(. But there was a happy ending so YAY! Anyway, just FYI, you do know that you put Edward as eating when he can't... Just wondering, and I don't mean it in a mean way at all! Just as a sort of by the way... No offense was meant. Good job! You really should be an author when you grow up! (Urgh, that phrase is so cliché, but it works!) Keep on writing! See you later! :)

~~Your Utterly Bizarre Friend! :)
allvampedup chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
My gosh - so sad! Edward's pain was really well described, I felt so awful for him. I loved that they died the same way, it was sort of poet and very fitting, and he didn't break his promise to Bella. I think you're a great writer and I'm sure that your stories will only get better and better!
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
yay cuz i totally loved the story. it was great!
CherryBlossomSavior chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I loved this story. It was too good to stop reading. I will personally kill anyone that dares to flame this brilliant story. You are a wonderful writer and keep up to good work! :)
Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
pleasantly surprised.

won't say anything else on the subject. you'll find out soon enough.

peace, love, and Twilight