Reviews for Semper Fi at the Coffee Shop
JennyRad chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm not completely sure I buy the premise, in some senses - are teens *that* stupid? I suppose sometimes they are ... but Gibbs' handling was excellent, and your handling of Gibbs seemed entirely in character.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Good story!
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Somehow I can image Gibbs doing exactly this.

But still This was an excellent story. It just goes to show ya, you mess with a marine your going to pay.

Semper Fi and God Bless you.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
LOL that was funny and I could just totally like picture Gibbs like doing that. LOL j/k on the (like) thing that drives me batty when people do that.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love it;so Gibbs!You have talent.

Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was great but strangely enough, it reminded me of the episode "Lt. Jane Doe" lol, you know the one where tony dumps liquid into his lap three different times, one of which was a cup of steaming hot coffee, lol, that was great! I am totally addicted NCIS, and I can't wait for tomorrow nights episode, I love all the characters (except Vance, I still can't stand him) it looks like its going to be good! Plus, I totally love Gibbs, I mean I would LOVE to have him as my Boss cuz he's always pushing his team to be their best but you know without a doubt that he would die to protect any one of them.
Cherubino chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wonderful little snapshot - so Gibbs! So in character! Enjoying your stories immensely - thank you for sharing.

mne si.
Erica chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
YAY Gibbs SOL! love the coffeshop setting suits gibbs to a t. But i thought he didn't like starbucks? am australian so i don't recognise the cup logo they use in the show.
StBridget chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Cute, fun, and very in character.

Definitely don't want to meet an annoyed Gibbs in a dark alley! :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Lovely as usual. :D Stupid kids. They should know better than to mess with The Gibbs.

It's nice to see something Gibbs-centric for once. It's funny to look at things through his eyes.

And what'd you know, but that Gibbs is just like his coffee: as you rightly said, "No frills, no fuss." Such Gibbs!

Great job! Update soon!
Lillz chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
loved it :)
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Very nice little story- I could perfectly see Gibbs teaching a lesson to those three idiots. Well written!
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow Gibbs spilt his own coffee? damn. That must have been one pissed off Gibbs. Great job!
rockerbaby1978 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
M venti white-mocha(no classic) doubleshot with energy... *drools while bowing down to the Starbucks gods*

Great story. I love how Gibbs dealt with those kids. Wouldn't be surprised if after Gibbs was done with that kid that his pants was wet with more than just coffee. LOL

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Very nicely written! Can totally imagine Gibbs doing that, very in character.

From A Fanfiction Angel