Reviews for A Post Owl from Hagrid? Yeah Right
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 1 . 11/2
would you be able to make a story where harry has this as his familiar from this chapter it seems quite interesting as well as amusing
LordTicky chapter 1 . 8/23
I... I need more. Just the one chapter and I'm hooked.
coool chapter 1 . 1/18
fell in love
discb chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
cute
Dragon Of Darkest Night chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
you should post this as a traveling on DZ2's Form
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Sweet story. Harry with a Nundu should be expanded.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Nice! *smiles*

I wonder what other interesting pets Hagrid may have in mind for Harry?
A Quetzilquatl (sp?) Aztec/Mayan/Ican Flying Serpent))?
A Krup?
A Displacer beast (think Nundu with tenticles. Also check AD&D Monster Compendium)?
A Phoenix of one type or another (Ice (Articuno anyone?), Fire (like Fawkes, Ho-oh, and Moltres), Lightning (Like Zapdos))?
A Kitsune/Fox Kit?
An Azmyth Bat (A Shape changing (usually into a canine) Fruit or Fox Bat with Telepathy))
A Pokemon (The Aformentioned Legendary Bird Pokemon included)?
Blithesome chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was quite amusing, I chuckled a lot. The short scenes work well, although it would be better with a more striking conclusion. The ending was a bit vague. Also, I could imagine Harry innocently accepting a baby nundu when he doesn't know anything about the wizarding world yet.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
this is damn awesome i would love to see more fics like this one please continue!
Amused chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
HAH!
I could totally see that happening!
Twylyte chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awesome. Just, absolutely awesome. That's totally something Hagrid would give him.

-Twy
androidtracker chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
3 this idea!
Haruchai chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
LOLz! Most I've read about Nundus are their almost unstoppable power. Never did I think of Nundu kitten though!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
foflmao!

A pet nundu? Well, sure, why not? Harry's gentle and loving enough that a kitten of any stripe would bond to him immediately, and we all know how cats are about their people.
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/20/2011