Reviews for Healing Beauty
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This is beautiful! I'll definitely be looking forward to more of your writing! :)
hakuna177 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Awww this was really beautiful. There were so many scenes that were so touching and they really pulled at my heart-strings. The scene with Daniel was heart-wrenching and that final scene with Ed was really beautiful.

And I loved that you brought back Winry's little lipstick from the beginning. It really ties in the whole story nicely. I'm totally loving your stories!

Jac
Writer Chica chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
WONDERFEUL!
Inuchemist10 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Oh that was so bitter-sweet...loved it and the scenery was awsome for OOC and AU, you kept them in character, yet changed them. Noce job, congrats on school, and hope to see more work!

LC_
younggem chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Wow! This is so inspirational, I love it(:

But I hope you do write a sequel, it's too good to end it here.
aliasaurorasaccounthasmoved chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
This was so pretty, and definitely worth the read.
KenRik chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hey, hi. So... dear, when are you planning to update? I'm rather itching to read edwin in the hurt/comfort genre and apparently, I like your story. So please, I don't care when, but promise me you'll update. Soon, if you will. :D

Best regards,

Dear ol' KenRik

:D
MC chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Please update! :) This is so good! ;) I hope that you will keep writing, you have so much talent.
harmony chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Liked it! Looking forward to what happens next :)
sheepeater chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Interesting start. Something bad must've happened to Ed to make him so bitter. Keep up the good work!
meepers369 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This sounds really interesting! This shows to become a promising AU. Can't wait to read more!
ellamariexx chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Oh I love stories like this, please update soon. Great job!
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This story is very interesting. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, I really want to know what happens next!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
i look forward very much to the next installment! this one was so nicely written and all that...
Syolen chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Loved this first chapter! Please update soon. :-)