Reviews for The Rock Invasion: A Clique Novel
akiracatalina chapter 25 . 9/24/2010
The perfect ending for a fantastic fanfic. p Miffin kissed! Yay! xd

akiracatalina chapter 23 . 9/24/2010
The PC's back! ) And Miffin's together! d Jalicia, Clam, Dylington, Krempsey, and Miffin are so adorable! :p

akiracatalina chapter 22 . 9/24/2010
Well, I'm annoyed. I can't login. / Anyway. I love Massie. She's so evil. But she used Josh. :( Jassie and Miffin are really cute. :d

skiiergirl97 chapter 25 . 9/24/2010
amazing
VoiceInMyHead chapter 22 . 8/29/2010
Oh! Plot twist! I want a Josh... ;(
peanutbuttermonster chapter 22 . 8/29/2010
cool, rite another chapter soon
Akiracatalina chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
The party has begun! Yay! Will Massie let Alicia and Dylan rejoin the PC? Will Dylington, Jalicia, Clam, and Krempsey hang out at the party? Will Massie get a boyfriend? Chris? Griffin? Movert and Miffin are adorable.
Akiracatalina chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
This chapter was great! Claire was so follower-ish and Massie was so devious. I loved it!
Akiracatalina chapter 19 . 8/19/2010
I can't wait for the party! I love parties! Will the couples hang out at the party? Will Massie get a boyfriend?
Akiracatalina chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
Dylington, Jalicia, Clam, Krempsey. Will the couples hang out at the party? I love romance. Will Massie have a date for the party? What about Chris? Movert is really cute.
Akiracatalina chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
So Massie didn't replace her friends with LBRs after all. I knew she wasn't that stupid. Melody's really controlling, but Massie's just as controlling. And no one's forcing her to obey her cousin.
peanutbuttermonster chapter 21 . 8/15/2010
ahhh! cliffy! rite another chapter soon!
peanutbuttermonster chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
AwEsOmE! rite more soon!
Akiracatalina chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Are those girls actually good enough for Massie's clique? Will Massie forgive Dylan? Will Josh dump Alicia for Massie?
Akiracatalina chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Massie forgave Kristen! Yay! Will she forgive Dylan? Maybe she'll steal Josh from Alicia. Or she could date Chris. Jassie and Movert are really adorable!