Reviews for Laundry Day
NatureGirl4Eva chapter 2 . 3/4
Woah...that was just...hot I mean...I was literally tingling and becoming aroused. After reading this I pounced on my boyfriend as soon as he got home! :3
Angie Royal chapter 1 . 1/24
Very cute, just like I imagined them! Keep it up! ;)
XxOliviaAmutoFanXx chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I enjoyed it c: ! ._. Wow, you wrote this in a public place xD... hehe sounds like something I would do - except maybe not at work. Good job, and onto the next chapter I go c:
Neko Satashi chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Holy sh*t the hell happened
katelyn chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
OMG that was tense please make another one where tohru is in the shower and kyo joins in OMG that would be purfect
rachy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
round two!
Gamerj1998 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This story was amazing. I would say more than this but I'm either at a loss as to what I should say, or just too embaressed to say it...Good story!
Paparazzi53 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
That... Was... So... Hot. Anyone know how to clean a keyboard? The keys r really sticky.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Well. I must say I rather enjoyed that. The second installment could use some editing, however.
CherryTree chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
How do I describe this? It was just...wow. For the first time in quite a while, I cannot come up with a good adjective for this. Take it as a compliment!

Well anyway, even though it was a lemon, there was some sort of plot instead of it just being mindless. Usually that's never the case unless its a long multi-chap. The way you described it was very descriptive to the point where I had no idea what way you were going to describe something next. Overall, excellent job! Hope to see more from you!
Elemental-Wolf-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love how you captured Kyo and Tohru's actions. That is how I have always pictured them. Easy and passionate. My second favorite anime couple ever
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
...This story reminds me so much of one of my own characters and her bf so much... /"
grecialica chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
OMG! this story is AMAZING! bravo, bravo, bravo!
Fear-The-Madness chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
damn laundry days intense! Great story love the sequel! keep up the good work
McKenzieSchick chapter 2 . 5/2/2011