Reviews for Laundry Day
person-name-jojo chapter 2 . 7/5
When will you write another chapter? It has been so long since this one but it's amazing!
Beautiful
The most beautiful of lies chapter 2 . 2/15
O.o I wish Kyo was real xD
kartarana chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
i loved your fanfic it was ome of the best u have ever read :) i 3 it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
This story was sooo hottt, i need a boyfriend like kyo, inmedialtly
Iggy the Fnick Lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I loved it, but at the same time, I was like, "Oh, god! Nononono... They-... Wait he-... They, giggled after-... Round 2?! Dude!" and at the same time, I was laughing and blushing. 50 shades of gray, you've now met competition, -/ / /-
NatureGirl4Eva chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Woah...that was just...hot I mean...I was literally tingling and becoming aroused. After reading this I pounced on my boyfriend as soon as he got home! :3
Angie Royal chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Very cute, just like I imagined them! Keep it up! ;)
XxOliviaAmutoFanXx chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I enjoyed it c: ! ._. Wow, you wrote this in a public place xD... hehe sounds like something I would do - except maybe not at work. Good job, and onto the next chapter I go c:
Neko Satashi chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Holy sh*t the hell happened
katelyn chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
OMG that was tense please make another one where tohru is in the shower and kyo joins in OMG that would be purfect
rachy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
round two!
Gamerj1998 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This story was amazing. I would say more than this but I'm either at a loss as to what I should say, or just too embaressed to say it...Good story!
Paparazzi53 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
That... Was... So... Hot. Anyone know how to clean a keyboard? The keys r really sticky.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Well. I must say I rather enjoyed that. The second installment could use some editing, however.