Reviews for Use Somebody
sassenach4ever chapter 4 . 5/26
I like the story so far. I would like to know how it ends. Please update.
Laetitia chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
This story is so GOOD! I love it very, very much!
Great characterizations, perfect dynamic with Logan and Veronica! Excellent work!

Can I pray for the sequel? I really hope to read what comes next! And since you're posting a VM story in AO3, I can hope that you're still interested and involved with this fandom and you can maybe continuing this, please... In all cases, I can dream!

Thanks for this great work. sorry for my English
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
It's interesting, and you should continue with this if you are still actively trying to revive your old fics.
It is a shame though that you have Logan just falling back into his usual pattern with V. He should have kicked her out. That would have been a lot more interesting to develop into a full story which had V trying a lot harder to figure out what,if anything, was up with logan.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
I'm still reading this story!
nights of wonder chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
This was so, so well written. Kudos!
tigerlady1981 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
More, please!
Anon chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
So good! I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
This is great, I hope you come back and give it an ending some day soon! I love your writing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
yes! please revive! i look forward to reading more of this!
Vlem chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Well?! What was in the letter?!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
It's been over a year! this story is amazing and you really should come back to it.
becoolsodapop73 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I know you haven't updated this story in like a year, but I think it's really good and I hate not knowing how stories are going to turn out. Could you please just do a few more chapters, just to finish it off? Be cool sodapop! x
emackenzie chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I'd like to know where you had planned on taking this one.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I think this is great and hope that you decide to continue.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I'm just finding your Veronica Mars Fanfiction and desperately hoping you write more/continue to write it. Your fics capture the characters so incredibly well! I literally forget I'm reading a fanfic and can visualize the characters interaction. That does NOT happen often. Please, please, please write more! Favoriting you and this story (and all your VM stories right now!)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »