Reviews for Use Somebody
Laetitia chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
This story is so GOOD! I love it very, very much!
Great characterizations, perfect dynamic with Logan and Veronica! Excellent work!

Can I pray for the sequel? I really hope to read what comes next! And since you're posting a VM story in AO3, I can hope that you're still interested and involved with this fandom and you can maybe continuing this, please... In all cases, I can dream!

Thanks for this great work. sorry for my English
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
It's interesting, and you should continue with this if you are still actively trying to revive your old fics.
It is a shame though that you have Logan just falling back into his usual pattern with V. He should have kicked her out. That would have been a lot more interesting to develop into a full story which had V trying a lot harder to figure out what,if anything, was up with logan.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
I'm still reading this story!
nights of wonder chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
This was so, so well written. Kudos!
tigerlady1981 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
More, please!
Anon chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
So good! I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
This is great, I hope you come back and give it an ending some day soon! I love your writing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
yes! please revive! i look forward to reading more of this!
Vlem chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Well?! What was in the letter?!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
It's been over a year! this story is amazing and you really should come back to it.
becoolsodapop73 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I know you haven't updated this story in like a year, but I think it's really good and I hate not knowing how stories are going to turn out. Could you please just do a few more chapters, just to finish it off? Be cool sodapop! x
emackenzie chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I'd like to know where you had planned on taking this one.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I think this is great and hope that you decide to continue.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I'm just finding your Veronica Mars Fanfiction and desperately hoping you write more/continue to write it. Your fics capture the characters so incredibly well! I literally forget I'm reading a fanfic and can visualize the characters interaction. That does NOT happen often. Please, please, please write more! Favoriting you and this story (and all your VM stories right now!)
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 8/26/2011