Reviews for Life Goes On
ILoveAnime89 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Love it kinda bittersweet tho but still loved it. .
Guardian Sakura chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
the story was AWESOME! I LOVED IT!
WilliamCorvinus chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Aloha!

I loved this fic, genuinely and truly loved it. I loved the Four Brothers film and think it's one of the most underrated films of the past few years, it's nice to see someone else appreciates it. Congratulations on the plot btw, I kept reading until the last word and I still want more! I'll be keeping an eye out for your other fics, till then!

;)
chrisd1016929 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
I love this chapter! I was laughing my butt off as I remembered my own experience having twins, which was the same minus the nose breaking. lol But in the end I got all teary eyed at the babies names...it made me wish that Jack had lived to see them.
The Girl That Never Was chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Another fabulous chapter! Well done! I have been following since the start and am just dying to see the future of Lydia and Bobby!
timtoez chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
wow great story please keep writing:D
craigsgirl48167 chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
This is great - they're all really believable & there's a million ways this could go on. I hope you add to it!
Ithilya chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Great story :D

Can't wait for more

Ithilya x
xxcaribbean chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Another two chapters; Awesome!

Loved Bobby's moment with Lydia. He has a soft spot for her; you can just tell. And it's good to know that she has support from all of the Mercers. Lydia doesn't have to worry about being all on her own.

I'm kinda sad that she has to leave Tony though. It's hard leaving someone you've known for a long time but hopefully they'll see each other again.

Another two fantastic chapters. Keep up the great work!
xxcaribbean chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Two? Holy cow! I wasn't expecting that.

On the edge of my seat already. ;)
xxcaribbean chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I got excited when you updated.

I really like the story because it's different than a lot of other Four Brother fics out there and plus, you're doing an awesome job. Defiantly looking forward to the next update.
xxcaribbean chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
The flashback part was great! I like seeing the interaction between Jack and Lydia.

So far, I really love this story and I don't think any suggestions are necessary. You're doing a fantastic job so far.
xxcaribbean chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Hopefully Bobby's willing to help her out.

Lovin' it so far. I'm glad you updated.
xxcaribbean chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great start and I like where it's going. Update soon!