Reviews for Naruto: Genetic Indifference
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 3/23
so...Hinata is to become a Sister of Battle...interesting...

"We are Space Marines! We Know NO FEAR!"
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I'd love a few updates for this. I read a few review before commenting. I actually think that you are making Naruto far too weak. I normally wouldn't say that, but with how advanced/tough some of the others mention that some one in Naruto's condition should be. Well, you are underpowering him.

Another front that you need to work on as well. The hypno learning. I don't know how much that it should help, but Naruto should be getting a basic skills set of some sort and you'd think that the space marines would teach him how to at a minimum use a sword.

You've actually got alot of flexiablity in this. You could give Naruto a knowledge infusion and when he starts spamming clones well he should have the industry than to do something impressive. If you truely want to be evil, have the knowledge on all sorts of other space marine types and the servitors downloaded into him and when he spams his clones they could shift into a fully outfitted space marine or engineering company. Have some servitors or tech priests build a few buildings and than start building interesting things.

If you want to keep this mainly low tech except for the genetic changes. I'd say shove everything on forging his own damn weapons into him so he can build his own damn sword. Ok. so he can't build a chain sword. He should still be able to at minimum make his sword of the most advanced metals locally and put some nifty seals on them.

The one thing that I dislike about this is that you are making large amounts of his changes and such show to be negative and reduce his combat effectiveness. He should atleast have some hypno learning of space marine unarmed and armed combat. I'd also like to see him pray to the emperor and ward areas from demons/choas and what effects that would have on the bujuu. You made it sound like only kybii had this ability and not the rest. If you gave Naruto the ability to pray to the God Emperor for some effective warding, Garra may go down alot faster.
Z.L.C chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Hey, bum! Yeah, I'm talking to you! When are you going to get back to work on Naruto: Genetic Indifference?! This fanfic is cool! I want to see/read more capters for it! So do me a favor and GET BACK TO WORK ON THIS FANFIC ALREADY!
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
About time you reach this point. Its a great story, but it felt to long for the development of the background. Now we can see some action. Also what is the deal with the third eye? I'm not familiar with the game, thus can't find what area it covers.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
yay your back. i was begining to worry that you were gone for good. anyway i love the story and it is really well written. it interests me how you intend to explain hinata getting different things than naruto since i assumed the link was where she was getting her upgrades. also dont worry about developing hinatas character more. this story is classified as naruto/hinata so she can be just as developed if not more than naruto, but with how little she has been in the story so far with it forcusing on naruto it is okay to give her a little more attention since you have already developed him alot. also interested in what is going on with the uchiha massacre, youll probably go into that more later on so ill wait. so im looking farward to your next update and loving how its playing out.
RoyalDragoon chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
A very good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Sakouya chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Awesome dude, keep up the good work.
Kaboom123 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Nice work on the story keep updating it
Xeno Major chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Good to see you back.

Chappie was wonderfully dull on the exterior, but Sasuke and Itachi show promise. Officio Assassinorum? Perhaps Inquisitors...

A good show to tell that you are back, and I hope your usual quality of work continues.

That being said, you are coasting right now. Yes, you mentioned Hinata and Sasuke's altered story's, but you now just coast on your previous writing, while hilariously losing what that previous writing had. You fleshed out Space Marine changes, yes, but you showed just how that interacted with the Shinobi world, and how people would realistically react to this secret. For example, I doubt Lord Hokage would just tell a teacher all these secrets without swearing the man to secrecy, or informing him of the sheer importance of keeping these things secret. Also, you previously implied Hinata had two heart, while now choosing to make her a Navis Nobilite member, even down to the Noble House...

But, again, you just returned after what apparently were quite severe problems... But nonetheless, you should probably polish or revamp a bit, given how you are contradicting yourself, and how, again, you are just barely getting back into the flow, and may have forgotten some things about your story.
narutodragon chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
nice work keep it up
Nightmare723764 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
You know if this story wasn't on my Alert list I would've never known about the new chapter? Honestly I pretty much forgot all about it. So Hinata is turning into an...astropath (sp?) I think? Either way it's a very interesting turn, so whereas Naruto is a massive Super Solider ninja whereas Hinata will be a more humanish Super Spy right?

Also because of Naruto's size I would think regular ninja weapons, even those of high quality, would be able to deal with the strain he would put on them. Maybe he could learn weaponry technology from the Kyuubi, reverse engineer it, and make primitive versions of Warhammer weapons? Like the Shuriken pistol the Eldar use. I would just love to see Naruto with some kind of Force weapon, Chainsaw sword, or even a Chaos weapon. But if those ideas don't fly, you could scale ninja weapons (kunai, shuriken, etc) up to size like his kunai would look more like streamline cleavers and his shurikens look more like saw blades from electric saws.
Thunder Chief chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Welcome back!

I liked this chapter quite a bit, it seemed...smoother than the other chapters, as for Hinata, an interesting turn there.

Keep up the good work
Zoroz chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
awesome good to see this fic being updated again its made of win :P
Kage Bijuu chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
This is a very epic chapter you know that it super epic and I didn't know Hinata have a third eye? I wonder how that feel going in her head?
RoyalDragoon chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
This is a really good story and I hope you continue it. As a suggestion, maybe Naruto and Hinata can find some old suits of power armor from the Great Crusade/Horus Heresy and modify them for use as ninjas. And maybe one or both of them can develop some psyskic powers. Not uber-strong, but something that can help in a fight.