Reviews for Attack on Eastern Command
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Edward had to duck into something? Lol. I didn't think it was possible. Love the story. I do know what you actually meant by duck into, but I couldn't resist a jibe at Edward's height.
Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
More? Pls?
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story! Though maybe you should continue it ;D
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This story seemed a bit rushed to me. I think you could have easily stretched it out to 3, 4 chapters or more. Characterization was good, but I think you could have spent a bit more time on description, where they were and so forth. Some Ed perspective while he was sick might have enriched the story. Also, I don't understand why Hughes took him to HQ instead of just calling a hospital immediately. And apparently he just stayed in a room at HQ, instead of going to the hospital, or dorms, or hotel or something? Also, I would have liked to receive a little more information on who it was who attacked them. He seemed a bit contrived in that he appeared, caused some injury, and then was never caught or identified. That's not bad, but it might have helped to include a bit more info. It was nice to see Mustang turn up at the end, and you did that fairly well. This was a pretty decent story concept, but I think you could spend more time on it and revamp it into something much more robust.
ita-chan01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i liked it its really good
bleached alchemist chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i thought that was a really good story.