Reviews for on the menu
featherbrainy chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
i love them all but this one is my definite favourite! I know it was written a long time ago but is there any chance that there would ever be a sequel? :)
minlin chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
So I'm *not* the only one who wished Priestly was Fuzzy22! I think he and Jen would make a great couple, whether he was Priestly or Boaz.
Monday Next chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I always thought they should be together too. I like what you've done with them :)

this is excellent.
Lover of Angelus chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
That gave me shudders...
Retta Mac chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Such a lovely ficlet.
anymouse chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
I love this concept and was really hoping that someone would write it. You should really continue this, maybe describe the other characters' reactions when they find out. Overall, great piece.
Kate chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
The best TIH fic I've read.I hope there will be next chapter soon.I loved Jen/Priestly.
poestheblackcat chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Oh, so I wasn't the only one who thought Jen should be the one with Priestly? Because that ending in the movie, grr. Seriously? I mean, I'll take it because it's canon (is it still called 'canon' when it's a film/other medium, or is that just for TV shows? Hmm, anyway...), but I would have liked another ending better. But enough about my opinion on the film.

I love this-could you write more, like maybe the others' reactions? Please?
Retta Mac chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Freakin' awesome. Love the SPN TIH crossover. I'm surprised there isn't more of them out there.
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
so, I have to say that all of these drabbles are abso marvelous. I read them first a few days back but the dot net was being glitchy and refused to let me either review at the time or add them to my faves list, but now that the tech snafus have passed, I'm back in black and read to let you know how much I loved these. After having seen the film for the first time a few days ago, and having since then been plagued by Priestly-themed daydreams, this was great. I would really like it if you deigned to write and post further drabbles in this series, because they all really made my night when reading them.

-HB
sprntrlgrl chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Huh. So close to each other and yet so far.

I like 'em. Keep them coming. :)
JaneConstantine chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
This is so sweet! In the end, I like the way Zoheret describes Priestly as her sweet boy! Good job :)
chainofcommand chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
very nice - interesting idea. Thought the ending was better than if they had met and suddenly realised they were brothers, more realistic. Also leaves an opening for an interesting story development.
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
o! :D i like this one! :)

i really like how you brought both stories together..that was neat! :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
LOL!

I never thought I'd see the day that Dean and Priestly would come face to face...this is greatness!

nice job! Lol...