Reviews for Bookends
AceSunshine chapter 18 . 1/24
Alright that wasn't as bad as I thought it would go. I thought he was going to break up with her, but knowing Bella's abandonment issues I don't think it was much better. She should of been honest with him shout the baby, but then they are kids making adult decisions.
AceSunshine chapter 5 . 1/23
I love how once Edward decided to give his whole self he did so so freely and genuinely. I hope Bella realizes soon that she can trust Edward with herself.
AceSunshine chapter 4 . 1/23
Loving your story. Looking forward to continuing.
meelee729697 chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
meelee729697 chapter 39 . 12/30/2013
Oh my lord, woman, u can strangle me w/ emotions.
Great chapter.
I laughed out loud & then read thru blurry eyes.

Phew...
That was so... just fucking right.
meelee729697 chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
Ugh, that whole chapter just tore my heart to pieces.- I can't believe they're gone. :(

- But I definately liked that Alice spoke up about the boy. Glad for her & Jaz. :)))
meelee729697 chapter 36 . 12/30/2013
Holy
Muther
F*cking
Sh*t

Agggghhhhh!
meelee729697 chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Great chapter, cuz I loved catching up w/ everyone else... u do great job of balancing that

... but things are going so well for everyone.- I'm worried, like Alice & Jasper.
- Something's coming...
meelee729697 chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
... (this is actually a review of chap 32, as I accidentally reviewed chap 31 there)...

*Holy flippin shit, it is SO finally goin down!- Oohhh my gosh, what will happen from here?!
- U are amazing, woman! - U constantly leave me captivated.
meelee729697 chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
Oh man, the waiting room scene gave me chills. - That was so very them.
Just right.

Enough time has gone by, already! Ugh!

But now, it seems Bella may never get closure from her dad... hope I'm wrong & they have a talk... :/
meelee729697 chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
I am so beyond thrilled that Carlisle & Esme are finally together. They waited so long. I love it.
... I wonder if they'll allow Bella to go w/ E, Al & Jaz.- But that preface I read earlier has me a lil freaked out.
Edward needs to know what happened to Bella. It's gunna kill him tho... The guilt will eat him up.
.. I know he allows B to let her anger loose in any way & takes it, but I don't like that she hits him. He's been hit & beaten enuff in his life.
- Idk if I commented on Al & Jaz, but I'm so happy for them. They're so sweet.
- & I adore the way Jaz helps Bella. Sha baby... so sweet.
- Happy for Rose & Em & glad they get the house next door.

This story is amazing. U are a fantastic story teller... I mean... wow.
meelee729697 chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
I LOVED this chapter.
It was so cool to go back in time w/ them.- Now I reaLLy understand the dynamics & all that went down.
Plus it was a super interesting read.
meelee729697 chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
Omg, woman, u've got me on edge! Dammit!
i'm scared everything is gunna go to sh*t.
I want Edward's return asap.
& now Esme is gunna have a cow & I'm scared it's gunna screw up her & Car's relarionship.
(He is beyond sexy, by the way)- Phew.
I love Renee. She's such a sweetie.
But so many secrets, things are about to blow.
& omgsh, I hope Bella & baby are ok.
- Ugh, gotta go to work & all I wanna do is read!
meelee729697 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
U are so good at this. These twists & turns & plot ideas. I love it... But it's driving me crazy! Agh! So stressful. Lol. - So much sh*t left to hit the fan , & surely more surprises await.
I am LoViNg this story.
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Damn, everyone's getting their minds blown tonight.