Reviews for Gone
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
One, I'd never heard that poem before and it is not only strikingly beautiful but perfect for this fic. Two it's nice to see a death fic that can run through from tragedy to grief to hope without it feeling jarring. Brilliant.
nana lee chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow so sad, it goes to figure I'd be out of Kleenex, );
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Good job with this oneshot. Nice little tearjerker. Thought the little expressions of what Vala was like and meant to her friends was a nice touch, as were the little aspects that they've all adopted with her passing.

Bit sad that they couldn't bury her on her adopted homeworld, but at least she'll be at peace.
Ellana-san chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
you know what? I'm crying. Really crying. And it's all your fault. Because you wrote something really beautiful. I never read a fiction this sad. And I've read a lot. But it's sad in a good way cause it's perfect. And sad. Did I say it was sad? But it's great.
fred21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Well, I'm wiping the tears away as I write. That was just so... wow!
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
:O!

You are so horrible! But that was so sweet! :P
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Sniff, sniff, sniff. Now I have to replenish my kleenex box. I knew what was going to happen from the beginning, but the inevitable was heartbreaking. All her friends were at her side when she passed away, and I think that was something Vala deserved and wanted all her life. Someone who cared about her even at her death. All of them took it hard in their own way. Teal'c the stoic warrior, remembers her in such a way. Cam and Jack, the sister he never had and Jack the friend who was much as an enigma as he was. Sam lost another female friend, and Daniel, well he lost another love of his life. SG1 loved Vala and everyone who ever came in contact with her at SGC remembers her fondly and lovingly. Vala affected everyone around her and the laid her to rest where no one could find her forever. This was a lovely, but sad piece. It gave credence to Vala's life and you did it with special care. :D Now where's that extra box of tissues.
Alys5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
So sad, I had tears in my eyes at the end.