Reviews for Not Quite Human
Akira Xenoshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
A unicorn? A freaking unicorn?! That's a first, usually she becomes a demon, mostly an inu youkai, so she can be with Sesshomaru, but I like this unicorn businesd. Oh and the kamis taking over Kagome to bring back Sango's village. Please continue! Also, I'm a little confused on Kagome's humanoid form, any way I can see a picture of it?
Mimiru chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
please update i would love to read more of this story!
Okami Pup chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
i love the fic so far. can u please update soon
priestess-yukii18 chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
love tit :D 3
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
update soon
mishap chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
This is certainly a different road to take, but I think I like it. I do enjoy when an author walks the road less traveled and comes up with something different than the run of the mill. I am eager to see where your imagination will take us next, so please keep up the good work and write more soon.
merlyn1382 chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
every time she uses her new power will she not remember it or was this a one time deal
Darkness living in Hope chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Very very good chapter. Can't wait for them to meet sesshomaru
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
good chapter
wolfgirl09 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
I have to say this story so far as caught and held my attention really well. This is the first story I've seen on FanFiction that deals with unicorns like yours does and I honestly like how it is going so far. Keep up the good work, keep writing and never worry about a bad chapter as they are all good. Sure they may seem like they are, but a chapter's a chapter; even if its just to be a filler. I can't wait until the next chapter is posted as I am very curious as to what happens. Update soon.

~*WolfGirl*~
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
love it very much!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Update?
Darkness living in Hope chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Wow nice chapter and cliffie. And I'm totally with sango on how kagome did that. I look forward to finding out.
merlyn1382 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
poor kags will she ever be able to control he new powers and did the villagers find inuyasha