Reviews for Simple Things
Senie chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I know it's been a while but I am absolutely in love with this story. You write wonderfully! Any chance of an update ever?
shell.bell.baby chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
how much longer till a update! im dying here lol
shell.bell.baby chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
love it . want more!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
So what happens next?
Say0mi Saki chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
It's kind of depressing that you haven't updated for several months. Will you be updating anytime soon?

Because I'm honestly really interested in this story. I want to see how their relationship develops and I hope to find out everything.

It was just getting more and more interesting and it stopped! How sad is that? Lol!

I hope that you decide to spontaneously update soon because I am going to be thinking of this story for awhile until it's updated again, which I'm hoping it will be.
ynowofalltimes chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Okay, I realize that you have rather large chapters, and oh my goodnes, I admire you so much for it, but when is your next update? I keep coming back to see if you have or not and you still haven't... I love this story so much! Continue please!
BloodFlowsLikeHoney chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Ok. First of all I would like to state that it is 3 in the morning and I am in no mood to act like my normal self and be very good with bitchy big words and good editing/word skills. I am not going to act like a pompass arogant weirdo. I loved your story, really. It was very good and I can't wait until you continue. I would be real glad if you updated soon 'cause I like your story so much and I wouldn't be so bored if you did. Thats all I have to say. Sorry if I was bitchy and to the point, but I am tired. Gotta go amigo. Bye.

-TennisChik12
harper20 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
You can't stop! An actual well written story with an interesting plot, please don't stop. Talk about cliff hangers... Well if you decide to continue writing I will keep reading.
Ulam chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
indeed, i like this story very much, very intriguing, esepcially with Inuyasha's collar (trapping him in his home since he was 5 yrs old), what else will happen? PLEASE UPDATE SOON

-jess
Ulam chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
whoa! long chapter, but i likd it, it caigfht my attention, especially the last snetence about a prophesy, damn, this story sounds like its gonna be one helluva good one i cant wait!

-jess
Kinky-Hoe chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Wow, this is kind of new to me! Very original plotline, I think. And all these mysteries around Inuyasha are quite interesting...

I wish you'd update soon!
kestrelangel chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
HEY! Hey You! Yes You, Aurelia Lothlorien! Where is the next chapter in "Simple Things" hey? Come on girl you are killing me here! No seriously this story is driving me up the wall with curiosity of what happens! Puppy eyes, whimper, whimper, whimper, one little chapter, pleaes! Please, please, please! I love the song Be My Escape by Relient K and I swear your story could be coming from that song so if you haven't listened to it, well now you have to ) te he! Ok so more story, please, if you want some advice on good songs to listen to, that may inspire I'll give you a list of names, Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate are awesome bands to listen to for a start. Listen to 'Space' from Something COrporate it talks about what a home should be like and becomes very poetic if you like free verse. Hope to see a new chapter soon! Good luck!

-KA
angelstryst chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Great story. Love the background and the characterizations. Looking forward to more.
SecretLifeOfUndercoverWriter chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
gud story so far :]]

update soon!
dangitsesshomaru chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
What the fuck? why is his life so messed up? Can Kagome remove the collar? Will they make babies? So many questions...so little chapters. PLEASE UPDATE!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »