Reviews for Sister
Wolfhound159 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I really like this, it left a pang in my heart! 3
Crimson-Eyed-Angel99 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Again, I love your imagery. The idea of Simon standing at a "not-so-safe distance" translates to the image of him standing just about under the ship, looking up, coattails fluttering in the wind -

And then, of course, the last line brings everything into current perspective.
divine divinity chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Great story.

Beautifully written, very emotionally raw and strong, felt very fitting to Simon's character and made for a great read. Was well written, excellently worded. :) The strong emotions didn't weigh the story down but really added to the realistic feel of it. Also like the vivid imagery and the bird metaphor. :) A very deep and emotional piece.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I don't normally read things under a thousand words but the other one was good so I came here and read. Well done. I liked the image of the spacecraft as a bird and River in its belly it stuck and will be memorable. This is a good piece of second person writing, one of the few I've read and it does help to think of it as a letter recounting a memory that they both had, that helps second person to be more likable.

OneAV chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Absolutely gorgeous! Very sad, though, I had a lump in my throat by the end. Totally agree about lack of Simon and River fics, there's definitely a lot to say on the subject, the whole story is just so sad and touching...I also suggest you to watch River Tam Sessions, if you haven't already.