Reviews for Your Lips aren't Lassiter's
PhoenixWytch chapter 8 . 8/31
I have the feeling that Lassy will be handcuffing Shawn a lot for a wide variety of reasons.
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 8/31
Shawn now needs to apologize for rejecting Lassy and grovel for Lassy's forgiveness.
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is SWANKY! Nice story Shawn was... Well shawn and lassie was lassie and Gus was Gus and Henry was Henry and...

Im outa breath er fingers? No... Juice... I don't know!
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
88silverkeys chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Gah! Just exemplary writing. Your brief but accurate analysis of the Henry/Shawn relationship was just one window into how you dedicate yourself to the full character. Really fantastic, the only critique being the lack of sex scenes. :P

But really, I adore this-it broke my heart when Lassiter was rejected, you played it all out so well. Great job!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aww, poor Lassiter! It's interesting to see a Shassie with Lassiter being the instigating party. In most of the fic's I've read it's been Shawn. Looking forward to reading more!
Dana101 chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Is there going to be a sequel? Or an epilogue?
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
I loved this!

*favs* _~
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
love it!
LostOne125 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Great story. I love me some
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Hahahahah! Nice. This ending is just as good. A really good fanfiction doesn't need to be very long, the story just needs to rock. That's why I agree with you that this is a better ending. It's hard finding the inspiration to continue stories. ~Sigh~

Well anywho! Great work! _
Scottishwriter chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
well thank you for finishing and not leaving us hanging. Good way to end the story!
J-09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow. I'm really enjoying this fic. It's always nice to have Lassiter be the one to initiate the relationship/first kiss. )

I think Gus will come around soon enough. Maybe he should talk to Henry. I'm interested in if the department (specifically Juliet) has figured it out yet.

Looking forward to more!
expat19 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Lassy is not trying to trick Shawn, Gus's just peraniod.
hotneokitty chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Dude plz "slap an M" on this fic and Shassy it up with hot Shassyness. and poor Gus probably feels like hes loseing his friend