Reviews for Sickness And
Dragowolf chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Ohhh wow! Love love love love! I just found this fic and I must say I love it! It is well written and has a good plot! And I just adore the part where Stork is more focused on the kiss then Piper seeing his hands. I would think that would be a little more in the forward part of his mind.
beckerboop chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
7... months... really? how can you forget about this amazing story! UPDATE PLEEEEEAAAASE!
angel raziella chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
It was a good story, but I'd have like to have seen Junko and Finn's reactions to him flying again, not to mention I think Finn might just earn another wrench the firsttime seeing the scars, _

It was a good story none the less, well done _
angel raziella chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Awww, poor Stork! The only part that confused my was how he ent from braces to no braces so quickly, and when exactly he put the work gloves on, but other than that, it wad a good chapter! _
angel raziella chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I loved Stork's commentary on the difficulties he faced with the pants! Very funny, I'm off to the next chapter! _
angel raziella chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I can't believe I haven't read and reviewed this thing before! Its good! And theres just enough detail to be intersting and not boring, a hard thing to do

And Stork's little breakdon was so sweet, I'm off to the next chapter! _
Geebz chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this story and hated for it to end. I think this is awesome. You rock!
Geebz chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this story and hope that you will continue it soon. Poor Stork. Piper is a dedicated gal!
HappyBat chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Please keep writing! This story kept me on the edge of my seat!
Mtyugi chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
This is fantastic! Very cute story! Can't wait to get started reading your others! :D
AlarmedMouse chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
you know what i like you, your a good writer, i love all teh fics about stork and piper so i dub you.. duh-duh-da... one of my heros! yay~~
fullmetalvoice chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
love it!
OneDayAtATime chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
This story is so lovely to read :) and please do continue. It's also alright if you do post the naughty bits separately. I'd love to know what happens next ;)
Seth7 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
yay! good story! XD poor stork. his hands got horribly injured.

but piper got him to stay! X3 i would read the "m" rated version if you post it. 83

i likes this story. great work! _

(b.t.w. hope you and your brother are okay from accident)
Captain Zex chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
YAY! Stork and Piper-ness... umm yeah...

Well written and it got through a lot in just one short chapter... Please update soon, I'd hate to see this story end due to lack of comments...