Reviews for Comfort From The Night
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Amazing! I love this story! It's perfect and lovely and just everything that needs to be there is there.
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love how naturally James and Sirius are written here. They were so obviously soul mates.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wonderful writing! I loved that even as it got slashy, it was still a little bit friendly, a little bit more. Really great story :D
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
beautifully written. lovely little piece.
Mrs. Fluffy-Sama chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow..I've got nothing to say. I'm speechless for once. Amazing. Beautiful. Fantastic. Gorgeous. I've run out of adjectives. I love the story. This is not a fanfic. This is a story, worthy of praise the world over. This story is beautiful in its simplicity. It's not run over with minuscule details and perspectives. It's beautiful because of the raw emotions it touches. Brava.

Signed,

Mrs Fluffy-Sama

P.S,

Keep writing. I'm looking forward to it.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh the romantical cuteness! I'm oncoherent, excuse me... but I did like it.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is a good fic. But since James and Sirius are not plural you should write possessions like James's and Sirius's not James' and Sirius' you only do that if it's plural such as the Sphinxes'. This and ending sentences in at, drives me crazy. Thanks.
lilsteves chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is a beautiful story. It made my insides all warm and gooey...But I feel like it also had a hint of sadness to it. Did you do that on purpose? Maybe it just made me sad because I know James ends up marrying Lily.

I guess it helps to just think of them kissing as something best friends do sometimes to comfort each other ;).
rekahneko chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wonderful writing

I particularly loved how you expressed the emotions of the two characters so well.

(-: