Reviews for Broken
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wowowowowow. This story was awesome! I loved every minuete of it. Awesome story and I sooooo plan to read it again
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved the angst/hurt/comfort in this story. You're characters were great. ATF isn't usually my preference, but you did great with it.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Cool story. You do a great job with the characters. Nicely done
Maggie LeMay chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Even though Gone Wrong holds a special place in my heart, this one kicked my ass. Love the whumpage - man, you really know how to hurt a guy, don'tcha? Keep it up! And the tension between Chris and Vin when Vin thinks Chris has given up on Ezra? Delicious! Gah! My heart did sink when I thought you'd killed our boy, though. Shame on you! But keep it up...I think my ol' ticker can handle lots more Ezra abuse from your talented, albeit wicked, VERY wicked, mind! Thanks for sharing, pard!
jmckenzie7yahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This story was terrifying but so deliciously written I couldn't stop reading. Terrific work, my friend! Jordan
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Amazing fic! Very powerful and so forceful! Great villian and the undercover agent was really stuck in a very bad situation. Tremendous emotional upheaval; you really put Chris thru the wringer. Love how Buck stepped up and got things running when Chris started pulling into himself. Fantastic description of the torture Ezra went thru and how he protected the team as much as he could. Nice to hear that Vin is his first contact number. Chris really had a hard time with this; so much guilt. JD's discussion of just what a shillelagh can do was very persuasive and showed just how effective a weapon it was. Hearing Ezra get shot just gutted the team but they still found him; love that he was still fighting. The injuries were very impressive and love that Ezra was so open to help during his recovery. He did a great job making sure Chris didn't blame himself. Nice to have the ace in the hole and Agent Jimmy Roake wanted to make sure every thing was ok. Love how protective the team was and how upset they were that Agent Roake helped to hurt Ezra but Ezra understood that what was done was what he needed to do. Very nice ending. Tremedous fic; had me on the edge of my seat and loved every bit of this. Hope to see lots more from you soon. Thank you so much for sharing this.
lillyindy42 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Well done, good characters and plot. An entertaining tale. Thanks for writing.
macberly chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
WOW! What an amazing and suspenseful story! Of course Ezra is my favorite so having him beaten, kidnapped and tortured with the threat of death was a temptation I could not pass up! You did a wonderful job of showing the sevens struggle with what happened, their hope, their sorrow and their fear. I really enjoyed this and I am so happy you shared this! Thank you!
BM originally chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was an excellent story! I really enjoyed it-your characterizations and descriptions made it very realistic. Thanks very much for sharing it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Excellent story! Very emotional and evocative.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great story Sarah, i love it.

Keep writing.