Reviews for My Immortal
Edward's spouse chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
excellent story. the other stories sound interesting. cannot wait to read some of them.
Pianogirl05 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
Loved your story!
MysticNyx06 chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
so the only thing that's throwing me off is how nonchalant B is about all of this... like "hey I get to be turned into a vamp and give up my whole life for a guy that I'm obsessed with but who will barely look at me. Cool." But I like to story still... so onward!
MysticNyx06 chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
i love how Alice and Edward can argue and B obviously has no clue what half they are saying means. And I kind of want to punch Edward for being a whiney brooding biatch... but he is how he is. hmph.
MysticNyx06 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
of coarse, LOVE Alice and hope she has lots to say in this one...:)
MysticNyx06 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
oh yay... and non-vegetarian Edward. Yum
MysticNyx06 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
yay! can't wait to see what you've got planned in this one... ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
lol. love it. I'm a fan of the mythology so this is basically awesome.
CloseAcct chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
if they are human feeding vampires why are they setting up shop, publicly in forks, going to school and all that, wouldn't that be too much temptation? What about the treaty, are there no wolves?
Edmet chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Wow... don't know what to say but Wow
Hushi Taloa chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
Wow. Things really took off at a... not a gallop... more like a Formula One race car speed. Holy crow.
Hushi Taloa chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
So, was Edward really still planning on killing her, and that is why he spilled his guts about Forks and his family, etc.? Why did he reveal himself and tell her everything? He could have gotten away without giving away his whole undead story. What was that all about?
Hushi Taloa chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Hey, I can't believe that no one is reviewing your story. Your premise really hooked me in, despite the low number of reviews, and I'm really enjoying the story.

I've been reading a lot of Twilight Fan Fic lately, and this is such a refreshing change from the high school dramas I've kinda been overdosing on. Your dark Edward is really intriguing.

Carry on, girlfriend! Keep on writing; we'll keep on reading!
reccosrats9 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
It's very nice to read a twilight fanfic in which the author understands proper grammar and the elements of a good story. Excellent work! I loved how you directed the story in a manner similar to the original series, yet different enough that it was still worth reading.
x- in.luv.with.vamps -x chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
omg no thts it

wat no tht cant be it

i mean no epilouge endindg like any fluff or anything

dont get me wrong i loved it

but still so short