Reviews for John's Soldier
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 2/22
THIS WAS EFFIN' FANTASTIC! Great job, man! I'm in love with this!
cecilia chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
loved it3
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
a great story! it's fabulous getting inside dean's little head! the poor kid had such a messed up childhood and you portrayed it perfectly! *claps* thank you for this little gem
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The part where Dean imitated his father in the hope that Sammy would wake up was the best part in the whole story!
However i wanna cut John's head off after reading this.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was lovely.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was awesome, well done! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Poor Dean, he always feels so responsible for Sam and this is a good reason why.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You really need to learn the rules regarding apostrophes.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
POOR DEAN! john is a freakin MEANIE! anyhoo-nice story :) (well, i don't know if nice would really be the word but..you get it)
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow! This is an excellent one shot and a great explaination of why Dean is like that. And I loved Dean imitating his father like that in hope that Sam will wake up! It was really cute! ) Loved it! Great job!

Miss Dassy
The Bloody Knife chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really wish you could turn this into a multi-chapter story, this was brilliant
talon81 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
man poor dean! yeah that had to have been a hard life. great story! keep them coming! :)
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow sounds like John doesn't give a shit about Dean :[
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Well, John really is a SOB in this fic! Geez, poor Dean. He's just a kid and John puts all this pressure and responsibilities on him. No wonder he can't do well in school. I just wanted to slap John! I did enjoy your story, though!
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
*Sniffle* Awwh, Deanie! I thought that this story was very well written. I loved every moment. When Dean was trying to wake Sam up, that moment was heartbreaking. It sucks for a such a young kid to have so much responsibility. Amazing job hun.