Reviews for Promise Not to Tell: Promise Not to Laugh
Cashagon chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm not even sure how that would be possible... That's, just...wow. Poor Wheeljack! He must have been so confused! Ratchet's all like, "It's okay, I know your a femme. No one will hurt you." and Wheeljack would have said, "I'm a what? I don't remember being a femme." Then Ratchet would say, "How could you not know something like that?" And 'Jackie would get all thoughtful and say, "I don't know... Are you sure I'm a femme?" That led to an argument and a barrage of scans, then finally end with a hunt for Bumblebee. You is the REAL femme!

Hahahahaha! Cash is dying of laughter. Peace!
Catlover4536 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
XD HA HA HA HA MY GOSH! I can't breathe...ha...lol. No warning eh? I wish this was continued so I could just imagine the look on their faces when they learned that happened.

Perfect.
AliceSylvia chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Awesome!
a laughing femme chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I think I just lubricated all over the floor from laughing so hard!

THAT was certainly an unexpected twist- but by Primus I can hardly cycle my air intakes XD

Well done :3
derpchick chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
*BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
snorts, then looks at mech hubby.
"hmmm..."
Yogiplier chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
omg lolz poor mechs
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ahahaha! VERY fuuny. Poor Wheeljack. *giggles* I like it.

Keep writing!

-Kangarooney-
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great story! This one made me laugh, and why shouldn't this actually happen? Let the mechs deal with sparkling-birth for once. :)
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*laughing* This is funny, very cute.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Lmao, that's awesome.
Koi chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*smacks head into a wall* Oh lordy... xD
Officially Gone chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
*busy laughing her derriere off*

Oh, my God...this is epic gold! This would be so great as a continuation :)
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*Laugh* So much terror and it was that they are as the sea horses, the male incubates and it raises *chuckle*
hummergrey chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love it ! And good turn on the guys too! About darn time.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/23/2009