Reviews for Tattoo
Misty Gargoyle chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Poor officer Summers got a ride with Haggar...hehehe
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is like a soap opera...too many humans with a lot of problems. ;0) I liked it!
Chinagirl30 chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
I came across this story a few days ago. I read all the chapters from this Wade Wells writer. I think that the stories are amazing. They have action and romance. The two ingredients that make a plain story a GREAT story. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ladymagdalena chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Great Job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Elphie J chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
I love how this is coming out. It's really keeping my attention. please keep going with this. I cant wait to see what happens to Lance.

with love Gil
Xia Cheyenne chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Hey girl,

You just keep getting better as you go along! LOL Can't wait to see how you finish THIS one!
HarmonyWinters chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Excellent job...your writing is getting better and better. I loved the bit about Dr. Gorma. He's in everyone's stories, of course, but you brought his personality to light. Nicely done :)

Harmony
Mertz chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Great chapter girl! Keep up the great work.
Smithy chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Man, this is getting good. So, like, what happens next?
Elphie J chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Wow Lance can really kick some ass, even if it's a cheap shot. And he's so evil. Please update soon, it's getting really good.

Gil_
Maleeva chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I am really enjoying this story! Please update soon :)
Ladymagdalena chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mertz chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Great chapter girl! Thanks for the comments, I love swapping story ideas back and forth with you girls!

Mertz
HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
The beginning was really gripping...well done, and I love the part about Keith starting to have a panic attack at the memorial.
cms chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Way to go Wade Wells! Let's get those two lovebirds together soon! Thanks for the wonderful things you said about me and my stories! I look forward to the next chapter so get a move on it!

CMS