Reviews for New Game Plus
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 5 . 11/25
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read in this fandom!
Seriously, I'm not into persona yaoi that much because for some reason I can't really picture the caracters in that role, but this was superb! Not only you stayed quite true to the original characters but you managed to portray them wonderfuly while doing so.
Akinari scenes were just amazing! There aren't words to describe how great those were!
In summary, it was excelently written and I seriously enjoyed it. Thank you for such an amazing story!
I'm paoshiro hozomi by the way. I'm also a user in ffnet but forgot to sign in. If you want to reply to my review just PM my account :) again youre amazing
You are amazing. No seriously you are. I always thought it was unfair that the mc in all persona series had to die (from what I heard anyway) and I always wished there was another way for Minato to save everyone. And this fanfix has done the job well... that is not an typo. I really mean fanfix because you fixed all the flaws I had thought of the game. I cried several times man. And your own style of inspiration in this fic moved me. You made me so happy because while I loved the game I couldn't help but curse it for all its deaths. But you... kudos to you. KUDOS. I love this and I love you for making it so amazing. AkihikoxMinato you converted me to a shipper of them. Yes. I definitely see how Aki seems better to like the D better. And they are just too cute. If I can request, I'd like you to make drabbles series of this universe. Because I'm sad to let it go same way when I finished the game and omg this review is getting lengthy. Anyway thank you for your creativity. Love this a lot man.
Amaya Hitomi 253 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
I just cried. Literal tears cried. I just can't even. This was beautiful, the feeling of helplessness Minato has as he falls for Akihiko but still knows how it'll end. The weight of knowing the future. Him helping his friends and changing the future because fuck fate that's why. the Aki/Mina scenes are wonderful. I love this more than I can really say.
I should sleep chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
oh my god do I cry.

thank you so much for writing this for me to read at nearly 5 in the morning.

kun la plejparto de amo,
davorbasic25 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
this was really great too read.
RinRin-Chama chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I LOVE IT SO MUCH QQ THE FEELS, THE WONDERFUL FEELS! (and the wonderful slashiness)
Flor De Nyx chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Thank you, for creating a well written Minato/Akihiko fic that actually has a happy ending. This story is just wonderful.
Valery Kreiss chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
God, after reading fics like this, it's no wonder my standards in fanfiction stories are getting high. Some of you people are just better than PUBLISHED writers. I mean, have you seen the new YA authors in the fantasy/romance genres? I'm so close to giving up on them because I've SEEN young adults write better novelas. Yours is actually a great example. Five chapters of chills, laughter and glory. I will never play Persona 3 the same way again (just as I will continue talking with Akihiko in [vain] hopes of creating a social link and a chance to become his [Minato's] love interest).

Your take on the game is a unique set-up, and adds more meaning to the already depth game. The character development was well-done, and so was the atmosphere setting in many scenes. The ending was, yes, very cheesy, but also gives you that bit of a cloud-nine feeling - floating and floating and floating. Ending with Mitsuru's quote was like wrapping it up with a big fluffy red ribbon. I really miss P3. It was the best of the series.

I gotta wonder though, did you ever find the notes on your original ending? Haha, I bet it's as good (if not better) than what you say :) Thank you so much for writing such a piece. Smile, laugh, cry, you just got me doing all of it. It's been so long since you've finished this but I think that every author needs a reminder about how good they are every year or so. I hope you continue writing!
annethepyro chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
*giggle* I can't stop laughing at Junpei.
Yumiluna chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
This whole fic was absolutely wonderful. I rarely review fics, and I only do so when they're really, really well done.

The character development was phenomenal, and I love how well you made it work! The way the characters grew within the story are one of the great things about this, and, wow, it's jut really well done. I also absolutely love your perception of the New Game plus! It was, to me, unique and always had me going through each chapter.

I would go on, but what I would say has already been said by past reviewers. I will say this, though... I was never really fond of the AkiMina ship before reading this story, and sort of just shipped Minato off with either Ryoji or Aigis... But you, my dear, changed that and had me reall liking this ship. I loved how you wrote the scenes with Akihiko and Minato, cheese and everything; I just loved how evident you made it that they just really care for each and every time they're together I just asdfghjkll-

TL;DR This story was amazing, it had me awake at night for hours on end. Keep up the good work, and thank you for writing such a magnificent story!
Uchiha Riddle chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
It. Was. Brilliant! I really enjoyed that and your idea of using a little of everyone who cares rather than Minato holding the barrier alone was perfect! This has to be the best AkiMina Persona fic I've ever read. I was wondering if you'd write a ShinjiMina one day, I really like those two but never really see any of them in FF. Anyway, great story and I'd love to see more. Ciaossu!
PandaWarlord chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Dude, this totally made me cry in the end, this is a really beautiful story! :D
I really like that it had a happy end
doneandmoredone chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
That was a completely excellent story. I would not have considered reading this if a friend of mine hadn't sworn by it, since I only really ship Minato with Aigis personally. Despite shipping preference, I found some of the scenes to be outrageously sexy. Like, you totally nailed those. I appreciate the care you took to keep everyone relatively in character. I think I'm most impressed by how you handled Junpei, and I got the squeals whenever Shinji popped up 'cause he's my favorite.

I also really love how you handled your New Game Plus concept. There was a lot of careful depth and detail, and I was completely drawn in. Just, holy crap you rock.

Also, I love Minato's development. I got a little annoyed by his apathetic side-gaze close to the end of P3P, but you breathed life into him that it seems only death itself could give him, haha. I'm kidding, but seriously, I feel like I can appreciate him a lot more. Last but not least, I love Akihiko in this. He just can't even begin to know how adorable he is. It's nice to see him so full of love. I like how you stay true to their characters and their masculinity. No, Junpei, there doesn't always have to be an uke, haha.

OK, I'll stop my long-winded gush. Long story short, I loved this. Excellent job! I think you may have given me a taste for the pairing, too, but I'd honestly be surprised if I found another fic as good as this. We shall see.
Stately Demented chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Great story! I really like this pairing. You turned me into a believer of this pairing. Congratulations! Really, I am really picky about who I liked paired up with who;but you changed my mind. Thank you for the amazing read. :)