Reviews for GTO: Perpetual Bliss
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 1/22
My friend linked me to this fic on Skype. Not long finished the anime. It's a really good fan fic and I loved it because it was so sweet.
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It was good but a little too sweet for me.
Rialga chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. Brief and straight to the point. Nice. Always nice to see Onizuka and Urumi moments.
Hektols chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Good work, those two make a very funny people.
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
You may not read this review but there is still someone who read GTO fanfic and I like your ff -
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Nicely done.
Grey Wolf4 2nd chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This is another review and once again I loved this story very much and its a great anime based fanfic I took another look at the manga and realize it wasn't all that great in fact it was riddled with so much junk it was ridiculous.

In the anime Onizuka was shown in the much more human and funnier manner plus he was more believable as a teacher. Also Urumi expresses her feelings for Onizuka in a more subtle manner which I think fit her character.

So this review is a recantation of almost all of my prior comments.

p.s. Ever received my messages?
Sinlimitless chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
A very, very nice little piece to read on to!
kyugan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Yeah, Urumi would have to spell it out for Onizuka, even after all these years.

Guessing this was based off the Anime rather than the Manga since I can't imagine Onizuka running away and abandoning his kids. In any case, this was certainly an excellent read, even better for my fave onizuka pairing.

Seriously, Urumi has him by the balls.
Wind of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nice but I find the characters a little OOC. :/
Their meeting was a little... strange.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Now this is pretty good anime based where I don't think Onizuka and Urumi's relationship is explored as much as it is in the manga because the manga tells a more complete story and I strive to revive interest in GTO as best I can with my forthcoming fic as of this time.

Frankly I feel the GTO fandom has at least a fair amoun of potential especially with six prospective pairings for Onizuka alone i.e.

Onizuka/Urumi

Onizuka/Azusa

Onizuka/Julia

Onizuka/Nanako

Onizuka/Tomoko

Onizuka/Miyabi

I like them all euqally though mind you I favor Urumi slightly as I feel they compliment one another well.
bigcitydreams93 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love love this! Can you please keep on writing about Onizuka & Urumi? :)
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ending for me was kinda sudden.

YOu could have given us a little more suspense you know.
carlitos1025 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
wooo why stop now keep going! eheheh i want to see the wedding! ehehe u know gto was such a badass manga! its on my top 10 heck even on my top 5 continue please!
Azurean chapter 1 . 11/10/2010