Reviews for Hollow Feelings
Glaux Bryonia chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Wow. And the bad thing is, it all made absolute sense. Damn you're good, your Hollow Ichigo was very convincing. Love it, thank you for writing.
Yhaelle-chii chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
neh...could I request a chapter or two about the anime arc wherein the zanpakutos materialized and started a 'rebellion' against their wielders? That's when Ichigo learned to use Hichigo's powers, right?
PastaRainbows chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
This is a beautiful book and has changed my view on how I see the characters. I even cried in this chapter from the sadness and raw emotion I could imagine was in the voices of Tensa Zangetsu and Hichigo. This book is also the perfect sort of prequel, if you will, to the book Hogyoku ex Machina by Mac Ceallach and can be taken as what led to Ichigo not using the Final Getsuga Tensho. Thank you for the experience.
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Loved this!
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Waaaaaaah! Don't die! Noooooo! . . . Now I've gotta go read Hogyoku ex Machina so that Ichigo won't use Mugetsu.
Overall, a great story. Too bad Ichigo's such an idiot. How's he do that anyway? Canon already established that he gets good grades, so it's not that he's stupid; he just acts like it, the broody moron. And I mean that in a very affectionate but still frustrated way.
Cute Kirby chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Awww, his little celebration over Ichigo wanting to keep the mask is downright sweet. Don't tell him I said that, though.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ooh, interesting take on the hollow being part of Ichigo. I mean, I know that he's a part or an aspect of Ichigo, but I tend to think of him as a dormant, but always existing, part, before he awakened as a result of Urahara's process, not as a splinter of Ichigo that broke off and became a hollow.
MidnightLemonDrops chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I NEVER expected Ichigo's hollow to be or think like that! You are so creative. I think the hollow was really sweet, even though Ichigo was acting like a bitch to him...
tuttut48 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
This was very well written and your portrayal of Hichigo was amazing! It was far better than the usual "hes a hollow so hes evil" cliché that Is so common on
hp1piececraziness chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
But Aizen still doesn't flipping die. Are you up to date with Bleach? Wonder if the hollow will ever come back.
This chapter was sad but really good TTxTT
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Is it funny that I've read the Epilogue before this story..?
Great ending BTW!
"Okay, 'King'! I tried to make this work for both of us, and you wouldn't let me! So, guess what? Now, I'm going to be exactly the kind of monster you were afraid of me being! This is war, now!"
After reading this I'm actually hoping that Ichigo does lose to his inner hollow. Ichi's a JERK! xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
"He couldn't continue being an idiot forever... could he?"
Well I most certainly hope NOT!
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
This is getting really interesting! I LOVE Shiro! xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow! Just wow!
This is positively amazing! You did such a great job with this plot!
Totally gonna keep reading!
AMAZING
Elise chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I tried not to- and pretty much failed. :'( So sad! But a really amazing story whatsoever. :) I really like it!